❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Mikii

sarNie Egg
I want to watch Great and Bella since SJ series end, cuz I remember Great said he wanted to act with Bella during that time .
I feel that among the actresses at ch3, Bella has the most anti-fans.
First during her Lakorn with Boy, there was news about Boy wanted/tried to court Bella, so it's upset Boy&Margie fans (they were popular koojins)
With Mark&Kim fans, Bella and Mark were closed cuz they are under the same manager. They,with Preem travel together. Now I think that she distance herself from Mark
And then Wier&Min fans (I like Wier&Min too)
Follow by Aum'number 1 fan, Nat, it puts Bella in a bad situation
And now some want to create war between Pope &Mew fans and Pope&Bella fans

I think if one day she gets to act with Nadech, and has the chemistry like she always has with (most of) her co-stars, she will be grilled by NY fans.
Somehow I want to see that's Bella who break the NY fandom. Sorry I'm bad even though I think it's impossible cuz they (the fans ) are the strongest ,unbreakable

I like Andrew &Bella, Pope &Bella , Wier&Bella but I'm team Jiranee

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I want to watch Great and Bella since SJ series end, cuz I remember Great said he wanted to act with Bella during that time .
First during her Lakorn with Boy, there was news about Boy wanted/tried to court Bella, so it's upset Boy&Margie fans (they were popular koojins)
With Mark&Kim fans, Bella and Mark were closed cuz they are under the same manager. They,with Preem travel together. Now I think that she distance herself from Mark
Follow by Aum'number fan, Nat, it puts Bella in a bad situation

I think if one day she gets to act with Nadech, and has the chemistry like she always has with (most of) her co-stars, she will be grilled by NY fans.
Somehow I want to see that's Bella who break the NY fandom. Sorry I'm bad even though I think it's impossible cuz they (the fans ) are the strongest ,unbreakable

Fans are so extra :rolleyes:.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Thats dumb too. They should just embrace their favorites and leave it as is. What's the point in arguing. I like mine you like yours. The end. I'm a Popella fanatic, but I'm not going to convert Jiranee fans or PopeMew fans. I don't want to end up like Constantine Faulcon. I'm scared of Luang Sorasak. Hahaha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don't want to end up like Constantine Faulcon. I'm scared of Luang Sorasak. Hahaha.
Lmfao!!! So random but you got me crackling!! :pancarta::pancarta:

I can still imagine Louis’s sorry and bloody a$$ at the mention of Constantine Falcon :risas3::risas3::risas3:

~~

I think comparison is fine in a suitable manner but to make up stupid lies and BS and to attack/insult or throw stupid shades at another actor is just immature and psychotic. I mean I’ve seen too many I’m not even bothered anymore lol :risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmfao!!! So random but you got me crackling!! :pancarta::pancarta:

I can still imagine Louis’s sorry and bloody a$$ at the mention of Constantine Falcon :risas3::risas3::risas3:

~~

I think comparison is fine in a suitable manner but to make up stupid lies and BS and to attack/insult or throw stupid shades at another actor is just immature and psychotic. I mean I’ve seen too many I’m not even bothered anymore lol :risas3:
But it's true!!! I ain't trying to convert anybody. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Now this is so funny @Mikii, you like want to try break the Yadech fandom on a dare. The beauty of it is it's possible because Bells go into her characters with eyes open wide, and create a twosome with her lead because that's how things are. I noticed when she's with a certain person she gives her entirety into it, you'd think they're a pair. And when she's away from it & on a private thing with Weir, you could tell they have a special thing between them too. I'm mean in the sense that I don't watch Yaya, or Kim or Margie so if Bells sails into their waters & happens to separate the lotus or the lilies that's growing there - it's fine with me.

But I am very surprised her presence has threatened so many; not knowing of Thai much except these wonderful films it's quite a revelation what a powerful force she is - by just being herself. She's got a terrific & quite one of the bests I think in Weir, if he really is her boyfriend, why is it wrong to have these others as just colleagues and friends while she's at work? People just want to hate & be jealous when somebody else has more to give. She can't be friends?

It does sound sad, though, that she has to deliberately distanced herself from people like Mark. He seems a sweet guy from some videos I've seen. Bottom line I guess she can't be friends with any guy whom fans has chained up with someone, or belong to someone in real life. Sad and unfair.

You are wise with Jiranee, because that pairing didn't do anything hurtful to Bella. I think you should make a visit to the Asianfuse Bpoop Phaeh Sunniwat thread, get to Page 753 and read what one fan Ladylia257 did. She wrote a beautiful fanfic of Pope & Bella, it would bring you to tears.