❤[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

fun

Expired Sarnie
when did kantana signed with ch7. dont they work exclusively with ch7 or are they not the same production since this has evolution attach to it lol

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
The parents, (original Kantana) work with Ch7 while their daughter and son created Kantana Evolution which produces lakorns and shows for Ch3.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It says Mon to Thurs 19.05 pm and Friday 18.45 pm? So yes

The summary sounds good

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Awww...I am looking forward to this one. Though, the last part of the teaser where pra'ek was mad and his eyes were bulging is just a no-no lol. Other than that it looks interesting.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Do you guy know if anyone is eng subbing this? I stumbled upon this Lakorn and it looks interesting.
I'm thinking maybe but haven't discuss with Falada yet and there's still nareee rissaya and ngao asoke on hold til Dec

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is episode one air today:

Just finish watching the raw episode and I can't wait to watch more. its pretty good so far. I can't wait to watch it in sub.

Thanks you @TubbyTinker so much on take on this lakorn with the sub. ;););)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awww...p'k....sin of the father should not be pass to the son (daughter)....looks good...short eps though

little22

sarNie Juvenile
oh good this one airs. I'm sure to be tune in cus my fave type i luv is revenge. there's nothing that interesting before not even you're my destiny. n'ek is dumb