❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
It's controversial but I feel like Mint get's underrated in her looks cause she's not mixed...but that's just IMO. At the base, she's one of the prettiest thai actresses I think. IDK, I could just be being sensitive since I've watched probably all of the works she's been in and I think she's one of the stronger, younger actresses but I think she gets passed over for sure. She needs more push by the channel but it seems like they are investing more into her this year with the multitude of lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint had a speech prob...i feel her because I have it too. She's always trying to work on it. Nok work with her on it while filming ronnapee and she takes classes. She's always trying to improve....her appeal to me is the fact that she's not hype and is always trying to work on and improve. Though subtle in differences...her role is different.

Beauty is subjective and eye of the beholder

Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
just gotta ask, but what's the english translation of "sai tarn hua hai"? i think "hua jai" is heart right??? so what's "sai tarn"???

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m loving this so far! I get excited everytime James and Mint come onscreen together. I love how playful or light it gets w/ them because its such a dark atmosphere in the house. Khun Ying is one crazy girl already and I can’t even begin to imagine how she will be in the later episodes. It was so much business talk in the first 2 eps but I guess it sets the whole plot going. I am hoping for more Pranang scenes and not so much of All of the drama with that house. Idk how everyone is living there. I would have gone crazy living in such a stressful environment. I can’t wait for next week! I think it will be getting better.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
just gotta ask, but what's the english translation of "sai tarn hua hai"? i think "hua jai" is heart right??? so what's "sai tarn"???
Sai Tarn at least in this context means "Current, Stream, Flow" So it can be interpreted as Heart's Current, Heart's Flow, etc.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Never want to miss any of JamesM drama. Felt disappoint with his last drama, but this i
Mint C is just not appealing lately! I kind of want to watch for JMA but maybe not! Hope it's a good one for you all! :)
Yes, I hate to miss JamesM lakorn. His last drama turned me down. Hope I will find myself to enjoy his role.

P

PrincessKarina

Never want to miss any of JamesM drama. Felt disappoint with his last drama, but this i

Yes, I hate to miss JamesM lakorn. His last drama turned me down. Hope I will find myself to enjoy his role.
Oh good luck. I heard Akom wasn’t all that. I thought JMA and Margie were cute even though I am not a fan of hers. But too many negative feedbacks from those who saw it. So I passed!

P

PrincessKarina

But I cannot wait for his possible pairing with Taew and I will not miss it! Lol loving Taew! JMA and Taew! @DaoRisa

DaoRisa

But I cannot wait for his possible pairing with Taew and I will not miss it! Lol loving Taew! JMA and Taew! @DaoRisa
Any gossips about JM and Taew new drama? Please share if you hear any newsof these two.
I've not finished JM with Margie. No interest in the story. I watched a few episodes and then I quitted.

P

PrincessKarina

Any gossips about JM and Taew new drama? Please share if you hear any newsof these two.
I've not finished JM with Margie. No interest in the story. I watched a few episodes and then I quitted.
Oh for sure. Come check out the Taew threads if you are a fan. We share news related to her in there. There are 2 threads though. But yes I tried JMA with Margie. The story wasn’t my cup of tea? I couldn’t watch pass Ep 1. Lol

DaoRisa

Oh for sure. Come check out the Taew threads if you are a fan. We share news related to her in there. There are 2 threads though. But yes I tried JMA with Margie. The story wasn’t my cup of tea? I couldn’t watch pass Ep 1. Lol
Thank you. Just check it out. Willing to check it more often because she's growing on me.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think Mint is one of the prettier actresses in Ch3. She's mixed too, with Chinese and Indian I think. You can sort of tell and I think she has similar features to Pinky.

The problem is, she just hasn't had a break out role yet. And this one isn't going to do it. It's better than the old version if you just want a better story for p'ek/n'ek but overall its still meh.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mint is one of the prettier actresses in Ch3. She's mixed too, with Chinese and Indian I think. You can sort of tell and I think she has similar features to Pinky.

The problem is, she just hasn't had a break out role yet. And this one isn't going to do it. It's better than the old version if you just want a better story for p'ek/n'ek but overall its still meh.
I have to agree. She stands out to me with this type of glow. She really does need a break out role. She’s been getting roles that are all too similiar. & I’ve never seen the old version but from the summary it has definitely changed a bit. I’m glad Sunanta is not a potential women for P’ek like in the old one.

P

PrincessKarina

For the record I haven’t heard anything on a possible pairing between JMA and Taew! :p