❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I swear, there aren't enough updates or BTS for STHJ! I barely see any clips or photos of them on IG anymore. I wonder how close the production team is to being finished. :confused12:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope it isn't back to back, for some reason it seems like ratings are as good for actors/actresses when that happens. But if that isn't the case then I'm cool with having a few Mint lakorns to binge. Though I hope they get subbed since I won't be able to understand otherwise.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he is soooo stinking cute!!!
we get to have 3 lakorn from mint for nxt year. I feel like maybe 2 will air and another will air 2018 (the 1 w/Mai which just started filming)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I'm excited to see her on screen again! Hopefully she'll get two more lakorns to film next year as well. Maybe a reunion with Mario and a new pairing? Pretty please Channel 3?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Mint with those she hasn't worked with yet like Ken T, Great, James Ji, Nadech. Anything can happen, hopefully CH3 lets her pair with these guys!!! :D

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to see her with Ken P and Alex T the most, of the people she didn't pair with yet, Nadech too but I feel like that is a long shot =(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this isn't about this lakorn in particular, but I don't know if James has his own thread yet. It's for his upcoming movie. Not sure how I feel about either of them using English though.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I need a chario reunion for 2018..remake of loy arai, fai laung, koo toranong ( 2 kidnap-willing)

she's been good with diverse pairing

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I need a chario reunion for 2018..remake of loy arai, fai laung, koo toranong ( 2 kidnap-willing)

she's been good with diverse pairing
Didn't they just remake koo toranong that is on air now with great and chippy. I watch pim and captain version I was hooked. I just didn't follow the new version

saki

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't mind seeing mint with mario again or with nadech since she hasn't acted with him yet.