❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

LyLy

sarNie Egg
This one looks better the original with Monton Jira and Ae. Seems like more cute scenes between James and Mint. Hopefully it airs in April.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
No matter how much I love mint chalida I wish they give this girl a much prettier wardrobe and give her a lakorn that will really make her shine cus they've been keeping her in the dark with these other lakorn that don't really give her the spot light.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her outfits are 50/50. There hasn't been an amazing role but I feel she has some versatile roles.

Bratty
Action/mature/strong
Feminine/strong - her strong character isn't overly confident. I'm thinking of Mek 2 n Ronapee

Her lakorn with Top is challenging esp. Since she's a horrible singer

She's still young...hope she get the opp.

I feel the others girls don't have that breakthrough role either... they are all somewhat type cast.

Main Ch. Are limited...vs. Gmm, 1hd and other ch.

Kao S. Has really impressed me with her slice of life roles and the normal roles. Can't wait to see her in action with alex

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wasn't going to watch this at first cause the story sucks but I think they changed a whole lot from what I can see on the bts clips. N'ek seems to be feisty and it looks like they're making the Khun Ying character a legit n'rai and n'ek is actually the n'ek not Khun Ying.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They change a good amt. MORE rai of Ying & the guy...in the original the guy rai didn't really have much scenes. It also seem 2nd pairing is more focus on. Ying I here ous str8 up crazy rai. Mona was more subtle with her skanky self

I hope they have good pra'nang scenes cuz I like my jalida. AE was feisty too

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh I wish there was more news on the status of this lakorn. Like are they almost done filming? Or when can we expect to see it? Gosh I am getting so impatient lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this is still in the filming process, it's fine though since Mint's lakorn with Top is already done filming and they had their closing party already.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, with this one wrapped up the only lakorn Mint is filming is the one with Mai. I hope she'll take on another lakorn later this year.