❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Kiew will be so heartbroken & hurt when she finds out that he married her to begin revenge on her dad. That in turn will hurt Pete as well. His thirst for revenge against his dad is not allowing him to see clearly. I do believe that he does love Kiew, but his need for revenge is too strong. If Kiew leaves him after finding out, what will he do then.
I really hope Kiew will take her revenge, because I don't want a crybaby who begs love and affection. Yes, Peat loves her too, but I don't like he is doing everything for his revenge.

I can't help to think Khun Mae Suam Roy and compare both confession and intimate scenes :sad6:There's no story. It would be different if Peat read the diary after the love scene :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Kiew will be so heartbroken & hurt when she finds out that he married her to begin revenge on her dad. That in turn will hurt Pete as well. His thirst for revenge against his dad is not allowing him to see clearly. I do believe that he does love Kiew, but his need for revenge is too strong. If Kiew leaves him after finding out, what will he do then.
Ultimately in his revenge game, he will come out the loser as well as his family. Then his world would shatter once again when Kiew leaves him. We really need to knock some sense into him. :fighting3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sins of the parent shouldn't be pass on

Stupid p'k. Urg. I hate this type of plotline because they always drag it out. I hope she said F up... I'm not participating and doing karma for some1 else's actions. I'm still holding out.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
True, I hope she makes him work hard and beg for forgiveness, not be a doormat and cry and be nice and understanding, sigh.
I bet it's because of Chaya that they'll separate. I really can't like her character. She's a home wrecker and way too obsessed with p'ek.

I hope both Chaya and Chris end up alone and single. They shouldn't even be together. They need to grow up first. Too selfish and immature.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pek is losing out on night activities with a more than willingly partner :risas3: dude goin revenge by leaving on the wedding night , smh , why couldn't it be after the honeymoon? Not a throughly thought out plan i see haha
He should’ve got some more on the wedding night then ditch her after the honeymoon. P’ek is pretty dumb, he didn’t think thoughly. :risas3::risas3: You’re so funny Sarn!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
In the diary entry, Pannee wrote that she wasn't sure if she should write about this or not, or keep it a secret but in the end she decided to write about it. Though it should be a secret that dies with her, but she won't be able to rest in peace if she still kept this secret. The truth that Pete is the son of Chaiwat and isnt Sakdinai's son. It was feelings of a spur moment. She wanted revenge Sakdinai for hurting her, he left her alone in the room in their bridal/newlywed home and went to be with another woman called Boonnisa. She used Sakdinai's friend, Chaiwat because she knew he was in love with her. She asked Chaiwat to come pick her up to take her out, resulting them having a deep relationship. And she became pregnant with Pete, and was certain that Pete isnt Sakdinai's son. She felt guilty and wanted to tell everyone the truth but Chaiwat died by a car accident. Her child needs a father, so she decided that Pete would be her and Sakdinai's son from that day onwards. She won't apologise to Sakdinai because its his fault if he didnt go to the other woman, things wouldnt have never happened. But the only person she must apologise to is Pete, she can't go back and undo change the past that she lied to everyone. And theres one thing thats true, she loves Pete. She loves him the most in her life.

So in his stupid twisted mind, theres only one person that really loves him. His mother. He thinks his father doesnt love him, obviously why he hates his father... he doesnt feel any love and affection and he's yearning for that love and affection. But because his mother said everything happened because Sakdinai left her to be with Boonnisa on their wedding night. And Pete thinks by hurting Kew and repeating their parents mistake is eventually going to hurt Sakdinai. For hurting his mother.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha...like ....the Johnny lakorn

I'm sick of nk being understanding.

I love when bella she said to James

" Being in a love triangle isn't fun. I will not be drag into this. I WILL not be part of this tragic love triangle!"

I want nk to tell him F off. She didn't do anything to anyone. Send him a divorce paper and he can wallow in his self destruction.

But this follows the typical thai lakorn. Nk will be forgiving and understanding...blah...blah

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
I wish the pra'ek get tortured more lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah its typical thai lakorn nangek always forgives the praek no matter how horrible he was to her.
Maybe its pete that goes find her, it not exactly going by the summary.
I hope they change that ending cus man my heart was aching for Kiew at the end of today's episode knowing that he is going to break her heart to pieces. I hope they give us more love scenes first.