❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
wait, this guy is born in 1996!? she looks so young that their chemistry is awesome. Or maybe he just looks mature for his age.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
See that’s why ch3 be getting low ratings cus they be cutting out too many kissing scenes. That was a nice kissing scene and I like how Peat went up to kiss Kiew. STOP teasing us if you’re gonna cut out scene like this, ch3!! Doesn’t make sense :fighting3:
The drunk scene was played out before and drunk falling asleep and nothing happened is so played out in lakorns. Lol

lazee123

sarNie Egg
See that’s why ch3 be getting low ratings cus they be cutting out too many kissing scenes. That was a nice kissing scene and I like how Peat went up to kiss Kiew. STOP teasing us if you’re gonna cut out scene like this, ch3!! Doesn’t make sense :fighting3:
The drunk scene was played out before and drunk falling asleep and nothing happened is so played out in lakorns. Lol
Their editing team/dept needs be re-hauled!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Them puppy eyes tho... Pon could really act out sad/crying/anguish scene which tbh some primetime praeks still struggle at

I love their chemistry very much! Bua is very youthful looking those 7 years age gap feels nonexistent. Im looking forward to their future project ^^

lazee123

sarNie Egg
Doing a favor for everyone, here's the kiss scene :icon12:
Credit as shown
Why the need to cut this kiss scene out?!! Ughhhhh...

Seeing the preview for tomorrow's episode, I wanna smack Peat so bad! Letting Kiew & Chris catch him & Chaya kissing...double ugh!!! Kiew, girl, you need to get out of there. Go abroad or someplace to find peace of mind. Hire a divorce attorney and have the law firm send Peat the divorce papers. Doesn't matter if you still love him. Peat is not seeing straight. He's only going to continue to hurt you. He will not treasure you nor respect your marriage until he realizes what he's lost when you walk out the door and leave him. He needs to know that his stupidity and stubbornness caused him to lose someone precious. He can't see the forest from the trees at the moment!

But dang, Chaya has no pride whatsoever!!! Theoretically, even if Peat hooks up with Chaya, she will only be his mistress. He has told Kiew to her face with Chaya in the room that he has no intentions to divorce Kiew. Chaya knows this. She will never be married to Peat. At the very least, she will only be a mistress. And, she's happy about it?!!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Finally on episode 18 and I feel y'all. They have no problem with rape scenes, but this passionate kiss gotta go?? What kind of nonsense logic is this?
They're afraid that this lakorn will get even higher ratings? 5555 It's seriously doing better than their other lakorns ATM.

Sami

sarNie Egg
Maybe we always see Bua playing little sister to pranang in lakorn that why we wouldn't think she's 29. Like in kc

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Like they wear stuff like that in Australia when Australia is a hot country as well
Hahahaha whens its cold we're still wearing summer outfits shorts and flipflops (thongs). I know visitors that come over from thailand and laos, some complain its too cold when the temperature drops below 20°C sometimes and need heating :BangHead:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha whens its cold we're still wearing summer outfits shorts and flipflops (thongs). I know visitors that come over from thailand and laos, some complain its too cold when the temperature drops below 20°C sometimes and need heating :BangHead:
My sister in law is from Laos and her first few years in the US she said it was cold in the summer time. We go by Fahrenheit here so it was 90+ degrees. I guess I am just a fat American cause I was dying of heat while she was bundled up. :risas3: I'm going to Thailand in March and will only bring shorts and tanks. haha

tifar

sarNie Egg
Haha true. When it's cold in Aus, its cold, but when it's hot, it's HOT. Like right now, summers starting to heat up.