❤[CH7] Hong Neua Mungkorn : Big M/Bow Maylada

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
:dance1:  SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Finally Cheer has a lakorn (even though the one previously had just ended) lol

@smilez, *cross my fingers* Hoping it's Kan too. They would be the perfect pranang for this lakorn. But Kan is taking a 1 year break...  :whatever:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Omg finally been waiting for cheer to have a lakorn again... I won't mind if her or pra 'ek is kan or she can reunite with cee siwat... I miss her with these two so much....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
:dance1:  SUPER HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Finally Cheer has a lakorn (even though the one previously had just ended) lol

@smilez, *cross my fingers* Hoping it's Kan too. They would be the perfect pranang for this lakorn. But Kan is taking a 1 year break...  :whatever:
Whaaaaa really? Thanks for letting me know so I won't put my hopes up too high haha :) Wishful thinking

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry ya. The confirm is not Cheer yet. The news is wrong. The news said it for a different lakorn and not this lakorn. But just ya know this lakorn will open soon but the cast is still unknown for now.

Link to the news that said they got this lakorn mix up with a different lakorn.

http://pantip.com/topic/33800453

x0unerthanlater

:cry: So Cheer isn't confirmed? </3

ip.smilez said:
Whaaaaa really? Thanks for letting me know so I won't put my hopes up too high haha :) Wishful thinking

As for now, no one is confirmed for sure.  :shrug: I really want to wish it was KanCheer reunion too... :worthy:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
:cry: So Cheer isn't confirmed? </3

As for now, no one is confirmed for sure.  :shrug: I really want to wish it was KanCheer reunion too... :worthy:

Yup no one is confirm. But the lakorn is sad to open soon but CH7 still not telling us who the cast is it yet. Cheer was rumor to be in here a while now I thought that yesterday news was confirm to be her in here but it look like it wasn't. She still in the run for the lakorn along with New. 

x0unerthanlater

dancy said:

Yup no one is confirm. But the lakorn is sad to open soon but CH7 still not telling us who the cast is it yet. Cheer was rumor to be in here a while now I thought that yesterday news was confirm to be her in here but it look like it wasn't. She still in the run for the lakorn along with New. 

I wished they'd pair Cheer up with someone different... I hope she gets confirmed for this though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Min and Kwan are rumored in here. Don't know whom it'll go to though. 

From KCL: @ แว่วมาว่าละครเรื่อง “หงส์เหนือมังกร” ทาบ “มิน” พิชญา และ “ขวัญ” อุษามณี มารับบทเด่น แต่งานนี้ต้องรอลุ้นกันว่าบทนี้จะเป็นของใครกันแน่

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Min or Kwan? Which kookoo decided this?! Come on! Seriously? You know I love Kwan but neither of them fit this role. Oh my, first Mae Ai Saeun now this. Hong is supposed to be very strong which was how she rised above all the dragons to take over the gang. Marsha did an amazing job with role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But Ch.7 doesn't have many actors. Lol. Kwan and Min are the best they have for the role. Min looks Chinese and Kwan is mixed like Marsha. Who else fits besides Baifern who already has Banlang Hong? I've never seen this one but Jakjaan looks Chinese too. They really need to go on a star search. Stop it with the pageant winners and go actually find someone talented.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
-_- I guess lol. I don't want to say this at all but Yui would be strong for this role, maybe too strong, nevermind lol. Hong is soft yet strong so the actress must be able to do that. Yui's eyes can never go soft, her facial yes but her eyes remain hard. Jakkajun would be good for this role. I don't know, I'll be kind of critical with this one lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If so, I think Min will fit this role best because she does great in strong on the inside and soft on the outside characters. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
But I mai chob Min :(

I'll still watch this though cus I love the one with Marsha and I didn't like her either lol

Here's an old ost from it.
http://youtu.be/jMMcs789bk0
http://youtu.be/RPuhxNEXigQ

Credit to the original uploaders series@thaidrama and exactproduction

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm beginning to like Marsha after rewatching Buang Banjathorn. Lol. Too bad she's not relevant anymore. I'm a decade late.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling this might actually go to Min, because she said on interviews that she has another upcoming lakorn VERY soon besides her other 2 with Om and Weir. I'm actually hoping for it to go to Min, because she disappear in 2015! None of her lakorns came out besides at the very end. Plus, Min is or at least she was taking Chinese language, because of her Chinese horror movie in China. According to Minnietheweir_interfc instagram...

Minnie has taken on her 3rd new lakorn this year(a remake, to be opened soon). 
This lakorn is also a remake so I believe this one is Min's.