❤[CH7] Maya (Polyplus) : Kwan usamanee / Pae arak

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why did they remake this lakorn?? The original suck! I only watched because the ne'ek was crazy. Lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow rating is indeed pretty low for a channel 7 lakorn. Usually, channel 7 viewers love this kind of lakorn though. What was this lakorn going up against with channel 3?
This lakorn is going against CH3 The Cupid series part 6. The first week premier was against part 5 Cupid, in the second week last week went against part 6 that just premier last week. This lakorn didn't do that well since both part 5 and 6 of the Cupid series was high.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is going against CH3 The Cupid series part 6. The first week premier was against part 5 Cupid, in the second week last week went against part 6 that just premier last week. This lakorn didn't do that well since both part 5 and 6 of the Cupid series was high.
Thanks...I see. Cupid series are in the middle of getting good ratings. But channel 7 lakorns has been getting ratings almost like channel 3. Which is unusual because they have been beating channel 3 in terms of ratings for so so long. But this lakorn are getting 3s and that is not good for channel 7.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ch7 has slowly been going downhill ever since K'Daeng left. Not saying that that's the reason for the downfall but that the timing is there. Even their action lakorns which used to hit double digits all the time isn't doing it for them anymore. Their "high" rated lakorns are now in 7-9s.

It's not like the Cupid Series is even that high. They're averaging 4-5 with Cris/PJ's part the highest so far.

I want to watch Kwan but the story just sucks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is gorgeous in here though. But I am not a fan of pae and I don't think I want to sit through a lakorn like this. Not my cup of tea.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Watch a little bit , I wanted to see Kwan but good lord , not really liking the P'ek , idk, I didn't like the old version either, he was indecisive , manwhore:risas3:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think i'm gna give up on this too since the main guy doesn't really give a crap about the n'ek & is just being a jerk? plus..this lakorn is too depressing to watch, omg :/

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Just to let everyone know, Kwan is not the na'ek. She is only the main character of this lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kwan not n'ek ? Then who? Don't tell me it's "Mai Sin Rai.." (w/Tiu) all over again, where all the side chartcher love affair are the main focus lolll

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I guess it depends on how you define n'ek. If n'ek=main character, it's defintely Kwan. The entire story is about her and even p'ek takes a back seat. If n'ek=the good chick that ends up with the guy, then it's Praew.

This type of lakorn is only good for the actors to stretch their skills but a bummer for audience. Maybe someone can just make a music vid of Kwan cause I'd watch that.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
All of these three girls, I love Min's character. and probably only me in this thread who keep following this drama. Never saw the old version, so I found this one watch and scan through the end to see who Pra'ek will end up with.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow rating is indeed pretty low for a channel 7 lakorn. Usually, channel 7 viewers love this kind of lakorn though. What was this lakorn going up against with channel 3?
Honestly Pae arak should try and work as second once I think.