❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's one of my favorite childhood lakorns though.  :cry: It'll be epic made my Pordeecom. Can't they get Weir's queue again after PTP? Huyyyy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did you listen to Weir's recent interview? He seems to already know which lakorns he will play next year, like all his lakorns for the year are set.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeahhh. Lol. He has a 3rd one on the way. He's rumored in La Ong Dao.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo, you make me extremely happy....is it true that Weir will be in Laong Dao? Wish it was TRUE. I love La Ong Dao so much.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Some people at Pantip are considering Now. Yess, we manipulated their minds. Lol. Huy, I'll to make another poster with Mike and Now for back up since both of their queues will clear up after Atitha. Last resort. Can't do anything if it's New. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Some people at Pantip are considering Now. Yess, we manipulated their minds. Lol. Huy, I'll to make another poster with Mike and Now for back up since both of their queues will clear up after Atitha. Last resort. Can't do anything if it's New. 
There is something. Just don't watch. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh good then he'll be singing a lot. My favorite song of his was Mee Tur Jung Mee Faan. I still like Mike's voice more then his though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Michael's from Khon Kaen. No wonder he can speak Isaan. His queue should be free along with Now after Atitha. Norah should be wrapping up. Omg, if no Weir, pick Mike! I feel like good actors come from Khon Kaen like Weir, Min, and Rome. Go recruit some more people from there into the ET. Lol.