❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well she didn't exactly say they approach her to play with Weir, just that they approach her and she said she is fine to play with anyone, it is up to the adults to determine. Is there a very significant supporting nang'ek that she could be playing? Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sangsom is the second girl lead. She could play her but I adored her couple too! Lol. Still a no from me. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She had a minor flashback role. Lol. The n'ek is Aom and she's hot. I want Ch.7 to sign her, but she chills with Tangmo so idk about her personality. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i was about to say. Could had sworn the nang'ek there looks hot but she is plain Jane.

Ugh Tangmo group is just so full of drama and just low. Pooklook used to have such a horrible personality when she hung out with them.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that's why I'm a bit skeptical about her. I kind of base people off on who they hang around. It says a lot about their personality.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I was so sad when see it and forget to check for the date, this is already long it is in May so now it Oct going to turn Nov anything can change and now there no news for n'ek at the moment so anything can change. Plz Hope not her plz!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can see Now play Kum Kaew. She looks Thai and she's playing a bratty tomboy sister in Athita. She has worked with Pordeecom before so they're familiar with one another. I honestly think she can pull off speaking Isan because there's passion in her acting.

I want Sammy for the role too but let's be realistic. Lol. She's mixed, will face language barriers, and is a super model. Will she fit being in a farm? I know she can but many will be against it and doubt her. Lol.  

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha agree I watch the clip u post there it remain me so much of peaun paeng. The n'ek is short hair like epaeng too

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If they hadn't played in Peuan Paeng recently I would root for her but it's too similar. 

Here's a clip of Now singing. She needs some work, but she's not too bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z5GpS_vysw

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now and Weir's height difference will be cute too. Namfon was petite next to Saranyu. I'm really thinking about this. Planning on making a poster. Baifern is idk. I don't think she'd make a strong candidate. She looks like ah moi to me. What is she doing in the countryside? Lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She has nothing lined up for her after Athitha. She's busy with schooling. By the time this starts, maybe she will be free. Mike, Pooklook, and Now are both in Athitha. They are all good candidates for this. Mike can speak Isan very well. I'll make two posters. One for Weir and Now and one for Pooklook and Mike. If Mike gets casted in here as Nai Hoi, Pooklook can be n'ek. But if it's Weir, it's a repeat of Peuan Paeng.

I'll be really mad if they cast Weir and Min because they're already in the other one speaking Isan. It'll be convenient for P'Thong since he'll get both of their queues to line up after they're done filming that one. Since he emphasized how much he wanted the pranangs to speak Isan, Weir and Min are strong candidates since they're from Khon Kaen. But Min can't speak it well. Weir corrects her sometimes. Lol. Please P'THONG! Don't cast them in here for convenience.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a bit passionate about this thread since I love Tua Saranyu's work. Lol. Sorry if I'm a bit hyper or a little vocal. This and Mon Ruk Look Toong are my favorite musical lakorns.