❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
member101 said:
No transgender or gay guy came out to expose him. There's an article about it on Komchadluek. Maybe you should read that first. It was his ex-girlfriend who's a maxim model that came out to expose him. He broke up with her so she spite him by going on a show and saying he's gay. He's suing her for defamation. Right now they're settling the case out of court. He said he's not gay and as long as she apologizes he will drop the case. And she has apologized to him so he'll likely drop the case. His ex-girlfriend is such an attention seeker. Recently she made news with another girl, appearing to be a lesbian couple just so they can get media attention. Bigm is a nice guy and also a good actor. I followed him since his first movie, he's a typical guy that's into girls with big butt and boobs. His ex is not even pretty and her boobs are way too big for her petite body. This is the reason why guys need to look beyond the big boobs.
What about the picture of him supposedly in bed with a guy? Was that fake too?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Fan art coming soon! ^.^ Been stressed out lately. I need to create something to relieve my stress. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thank you! ^.^ I do try my best. Lol. Not the most professional but will do.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nvm...it was the other lakorn with Pooklook not this one. I think now isn't going to be prompted that we'll with channel 7. All the good roles are going elsewhere.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This won't start filming til next year. No one's confirmed. I'm just making my own requests on IG. Lol. I want Now. I'm guessing they'll start filming by mid or the end of next year since Pordeecom has a lot of projects right now. It's enough time for Now to do what she has to do. She'll finish Athitha by then.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I hope this works!!!

Dang girl, you're really talented. Beautiful artwork. How long did it take you to work on it?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:

Dang girl, you're really talented. Beautiful artwork. How long did it take you to work on it?
Thank you :) It took me 4-6 hours. The nicer ones take me 12 hours. That's Jui's body. Lol. I needed them in Isan clothing.

Whoa! CH7 is remaking this? I remember I loved the one with Namfon Kamolthiti and Tua Saranyu but the lakorn itself was so darn sad, though. Pretty much everyone died (even their cattle!) and that's just...not my cup of tea. I remember the best thing about it was probably the acting and music. I loved all of the OSTs. 
Now as much as I dislike Weir, I'd have to say that he is most suitable for this role. Matter of fact, Weir and Alexandra should reunite!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Dang that's a lot of dedication, your Photoshopping skills are top notch. I wouldn't be able to tell that it was Jui, is that Now? If it is then she is gorgeous, and her and Weir would make one beautiful couple. I don't know who she is, but been hearing lots of great comments about her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, yes, yes!!! P'Siam liked our photo. Since this will be a big project and he usually does the directing for Pordeecom, he might consider our suggestion for casting. So happy!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Prakaidao said:
Dang that's a lot of dedication, your Photoshopping skills are top notch. I wouldn't be able to tell that it was Jui, is that Now? If it is then she is gorgeous, and her and Weir would make one beautiful couple. I don't know who she is, but been hearing lots of great comments about her.
Yes, that is Now. She is beautiful and a GREAT actress for a newbie. I didn't like her at first because I judged a book by its cover. Lol. But I decided to tune into her to see what's she's about and she is so talented and versatile. She has the most angelic voice/smile too. She's also a beautiful Thai dancer. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Oh my, Now and never ending comments about her voice. Her singing is terrible to my ears but her acting won me obviously. Been waiting for her return and secretly hoping she would break up with New. I'm getting annoyed at him for his nonsensical hairstyle from Lueam Salab Lai, ruining my Sammy's lakorn.