❤ [OneHD] (Sitcom) Ruk Tae Mae Mai Pleum (Exact) : Jes Jespipat / Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Does anyone know if this sitcom is ending soon? lol I only ask bc I'm just curious. How long are one31 sitcoms? I know the classic ones varies from seasons, I hope it's not the case for this sitcom. I don't mind subbing it but gosh storyline is falling flat. Its getting repetitive. This sitcom started out pretty good, there are some funny moments where I couldn't help but laugh out loud while subbing but story line is going nowhere recent episodes. I dont like the mom. She has no reasonable reason to dislike Parn. She just dislike her just cuz. I'm like WTF and I'm kinda getting annoyed of Pat too. The boy is a mama's boy I tell ya lol. Parn sacrifice so much to try and please his mother, I don't thinks he minds but there were certain episodes where she kinda got fed up with it. I kinda dont blame her for not wanting to sign the marriage license and changing her last name though..and I don't see him doing sacrifices for her. And now his ex is back in the picture too :facepalm::rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Girl, that's why I don't sub sitcoms. Lol

For sure it won't pass 28 episodes because the other sitcom with Yaya Ying, Kangsom, and Aof did very well and even they ended at 28ish (?) but I think they'll be starting a new season, though. Hahah.

Hang in there, na.

NLee

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if this sitcom is ending soon? lol I only ask bc I'm just curious. How long are one31 sitcoms? I know the classic ones varies from seasons, I hope it's not the case for this sitcom. I don't mind subbing it but gosh storyline is falling flat. Its getting repetitive. This sitcom started out pretty good, there are some funny moments where I couldn't help but laugh out loud while subbing but story line is going nowhere recent episodes. I dont like the mom. She has no reasonable reason to dislike Parn. She just dislike her just cuz. I'm like WTF and I'm kinda getting annoyed of Pat too. The boy is a mama's boy I tell ya lol. Parn sacrifice so much to try and please his mother, I don't thinks he minds but there were certain episodes where she kinda got fed up with it. I kinda dont blame her for not wanting to sign the marriage license and changing her last name though..and I don't see him doing sacrifices for her. And now his ex is back in the picture too :facepalm::rolleyes:
Thanks for subbing this! After watching their lakorn, I got on the Jes and Mo ship lol! Love these two together :thumbup:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm two episodes behind on this sitcom but I watch every preview just to get a gist of what's coming up. Poor Boom. Ugh, I freaken hate Tae, he's messed and hurt Boom's feelings so many times. she deserves to meet someone new.

its actually a song by Yes Sir Days

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm two episodes behind on this sitcom but I watch every preview just to get a gist of what's coming up. Poor Boom. Ugh, I freaken hate Tae, he's messed and hurt Boom's feelings so many times. she deserves to meet someone new.

its actually a song by Yes Sir Days
Thanks! Yeah Tae takes his joking too far, especially in today's episode.

rae

sarNie Adult
i am on episode ten right now (lol yes, i'm quite behind), and it's annoying how the fake pregnancy storyline dragged on for so long. also, the writing is inconsistent and just makes pat and parn look bad.

for example, pat knows how much his mom hates lies, and yet he still lied to her (about a pregnancy, of all things!), and continues to lie and make up more lies. his mom has issues but she doesn't deserve to be lied to. and then there's parn, who is depicted as honest to the point that she is willing to yell at her boss and threatens to report her good frend for doing shady deals, yet she is also in on lying to her mother-in-law and her co-workers about her pregnancy, and all those other lies. it drives me nuts that pat and parn lying about their pregnancy in order to get married is shown as true love, because it is not! that is not how mature adults act (i know it's all a part of the plot, but it's frustrating to watch lol)

i'm mostly watching for tae and boom tbh. guy and aerin are good in their roles, they're really entertaining lol