❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I love the potato version of the OST as well. ..Those are my 2 fav songs!

I liked the OST in both series....I never finish GOong before but Loved the OST...too damn long and drama and lost interest. I did recently finish it...FFW/skipped a few ep...but this 1 already got me loving it just from the OST scenes...

sarNie Adult
I never watched the original. Hopefully, this doesn't drag, because the beginning is starting off so well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I guess this one is my lakorn comeback? LOL.

Anyways, since Tao AF8 was in here... I was a bit tempted to watch it so I did.

I have to say I like the cast. They fit the young image and I already find Tao and Pattie adorable. Plus the ost remakes are good~ I love Potato's version <3 The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the royal clothings.. they're a bit too princessy and cheesy for me. It's just a bit of a waste to not use the traditional silk but oh well.

Well, I'm looking forward to the future eps. :) and Thanks for the subs Thip! I've always loved your subs but if you do drop it.. that's fine too *sniffsniff* :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I agree, aiko! I like the drama so far but I definitely do not favor the choice of royal clothing in this drama. It's too much for me to be honest. They could still keep it simple yet classy but I guess they decided to go the cheesy and whatever route it was. lol I'm excited for the next episode.

@TubbyTinker it's a pity thay you dropped the project... :(
Anyway Su Su...
I was looking for ep 2 at YT but there is no update yet. Perhaps because today was a holiday. I really hope so, if not, we won't have Eng Subs for sure. :crybaby2:

JJay, episode 2 did air. You can watch it at watchlakorn.in :)
Thank you... I know it already aired. But I am not able to understand a thing in Thai LOL (well, just hello and that kind of stuff). So I was expecting the release of the Eng Subs at YouTube.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm enjoying the lakorn so far but there's a few things that I just want to rant a little bit about.
The amount of over-exaggeration in this drama is ridiculous. lol I can't even with those scenes. I know they want to make the drama more light hearted yet funny but when they overdo the funny stuff, it's just cringey. I'm not fond of the aunt. Her acting is a little too much. As for the second guy, he's cute but his acting makes me cringe sometimes. Tao is doing well so far but sometimes he does come off a bit too stiff. I still like him though. lol Pattie is doing well too. I forget how skinny she is sometimes. Hehe. I can't wait to see their relationship develop and for the sweet scenes to take place. :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope it isn't too bad In over acting because I fell in love with the Ost and the scene. I tried FH n it was annoying... crazy overreacting..[I'm pretty lenient].. they were better in kiss me...

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
I might have a bad case of second lead syndrome!! When Nakhun smiled at Kaning without knowing who she was, he took my heart away. Hehehe. He just seems so innocent and cute.

sarNie Adult
lol you know they're doing the second leads justice when people develop second lead syndrome. also, what's up with the girl the prince is in love with? I think she rejected his proposal, right? So when is she feeling bad that he's getting married? This all kinda reminds me of Full House.

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
lol you know they're doing the second leads justice when people develop second lead syndrome. also, what's up with the girl the prince is in love with? I think she rejected his proposal, right? So when is she feeling bad that he's getting married? This all kinda reminds me of Full House.
Hmm.. I wouldn't blame the girl though! The guy didn't tell her he would be marrying another person. She is still under the impression that he was going to wait for her. >.<

I still don't know what to think about Inn though! Haven't seen enough to convince me to root for him. :p