10 Hotest P'eks

Pai

sarNie Egg
I'm surprised to see Por Nattuwat on the list. Sorry, but I can't find his attractive side.
Hi,

For Por (N), he does have a lot of fans. He's still No. 1 P'Ek for ch. 7. Don't be surprised at all because his fans are all countrywide

Pai

sarNie Egg
Sorrie Jackie, but Ken hasn't acted with Kob :wavecry: and he's number 1... No correlations as to how hot the p'ek is and if they acted with Kob. It was good analysis though
I agree, and Kob and Ken will never have a chance to pair up unless Ken wants to move to ch.7. Now, he belongs to ch.3.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
hehehehe they are hot... hahaha but i wish tik was number 1 or 2. i love num he should have been above ken. he is the best one up there.....:) but if we going for looks i choose tik!!!! and i definetely dont think por t. should have been at number 10 i think he look better than paul no? oh well my opinion

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure one of the reasons these 10 are on the list is based on their work too not just their looks...So I decided to make my own list, based on hotness and my own personal preferences.

1. TYE
2. WEIR
3. ARNAS
4. TIK
5. DAN
6. CEE
7. POR T.
8. BON USANAI
9. MOS
10. PAUL