17 year old Hmong girl killed by her step-father in Merced

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
OK first of all I am not Hmong, I just happen to come upon this post and read the story.

I don't know the real story behind the killing, but since you said you are related to them and all, you might knew the story behind it. I respected your privacy and I won't ask you, but what I got to ask is what is that suppose to mean when you said "he decided to do what he had to do"?
That sentence you said it seems like the killing is justified, and that is my assumptions judging from your sentence. I don't know how you feels about the whole situation, but to me I don't see any reason for anyone to take anyone' life and there is no such thing as "had to do" by killing someone. What he should have done is be a man and walked away or solve the problem in civil manners, not go on killing spree when he doesn't gets his way and it becomes something "he had to do". That is just wrong and I hope no one think that killing someone to get even is something that they "had to do" it.

i meant he did what he did....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey thats my cousin you guys are talking about...and i believe he did not rape his own step-daughter!....cos if he did i would've heard it!...and yes i heard that the mom was cheating on the step-dad but its becos the step-dad was always outgoing and does not help the mom paid rent and stuff so she kicked him outta the house and he came back to work things out with the mom but she refuses to do so, so he decided to do what he had to do!
you know what, you dont have to get mad ok. this is a forum for everyone to talk smack && share ideas such as "gossips".
true or not, depends how you take it.

Anyways that's what i heard so im just saying && telling people what i heard.

did you not ready what i posted before i wrote it.. go back && read it. thank you very much.

btw, he did what he had to do? :lol: very funny. NOT!

The question is, why did he kill his step-daughter? that's what everyone wants to know..

think about it, it doesnt make sense, why did he kill her? can you answer for us? i bet not. :p

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
you know what, you dont have to get mad ok. this is a forum for everyone to talk smack && share ideas such as "gossips".
true or not, depends how you take it.

Anyways that's what i heard so im just saying && telling people what i heard.

did you not ready what i posted before i wrote it.. go back && read it. thank you very much.

btw, he did what he had to do? :lol: very funny. NOT!

The question is, why did he kill his step-daughter? that's what everyone wants to know..

think about it, it doesnt make sense, why did he kill her? can you answer for us? i bet not. :p
did you not read what i said before...i meant HE DID WHAT HE DID...anways i'm not mad...and i know this is a forum and people talk crap and yes i could answer you your question but i perfer not to cos i don't wanna say sometime and others might take it the wrong way....but i just found out today why he did what he did and its really unbelievable for me to believe that such things like this can happen....hope you understand!

Kayleen

sarNie Egg
I guess the other side of the story was that his intention was to kill the mother and the daughter got caught up in the cross fire. Atleast that's what the Merced people are saying..who knows what really happened that night.

Either way it's wrong to kill or try to kill a person period. You do the crime you do the time.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
did you not read what i said before...i meant HE DID WHAT HE DID...anways i'm not mad...and i know this is a forum and people talk crap and yes i could answer you your question but i perfer not to cos i don't wanna say sometime and others might take it the wrong way....but i just found out today why he did what he did and its really unbelievable for me to believe that such things like this can happen....hope you understand!
haha.. of course we understand.

that's why im gossiping in here to let others know what i heard. but you. you just have to come in here &&
rub it in my face like you know something. since you are related to whoever you are && dont want to share. that's ok.
just *zip* it ok. let me tell others what i know.. thank you. hope you understand. :lol:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Wow that is really sad.
Lately there's been like so much stories about killings inside the family.
It's really awful.
I really really don't understand how anyone can ever kill someone inside their own family.
And if the wife really cheated on the husband I don't see what a big deal that is.
It's a natural thing about 60% of marriages often have an affair.
However though in the Hmong culture, if Hmong guys cheat there's nothing we (the women) can do.
But if we (the women) cheats, we get threatened and killed?
It's a sad, sad world.
NO ONE has the right to take a life away.