#2 JUICY NEWS ~ HERR VIDEO

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
RUMOR... OR NOT.. I DON'T KNOW.. BUT THIS IS WHAT I HEARD.. MAYBE SOMEONE IN HERE CAN CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE OR NOT...

THE HUSBAND & WIFE (Ben W. & Herlinda) OF HERR VIDEO PRODUCTION "DIVORCE"???? .. :wacko: TRUTH OR RUMOR?

~ i heard he's either married or gonna marry a lady from Laos.. can be true, cause them two always be going to laos to make movies.. so sad if it's true.. just tryin' to make a living.. & the husband gonna be fucked up...i was wondering, if it's true.. is she (the lady) one of the stars he hired? lol...

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Hey I heard something like that too. Heard that they are divorce but could probably possiblely be separated. I heard that when Ben was shooting the movie Peb tiam Hlub his wife and him was having hecka of problems. I think he was cheating on her. Maybe with the main actress.

By the way just found out that Herlinda is the one who's continuing Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag part 3 and 4. That Ben is likely not involve. Maybe that's why Herrs video did not respond back my email. There's a lot of talk that she's producing this movie by herself. Heard that she's having someone shoot the movie for her. Don't know if she will have the guts and face to actually called it Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag part 3 and 4. B/C link pictures main actor Xab told them it's wrong to do that. That if they so much want to do it then they should just shoot a movie similar to it. I don't know why they just don't contact link pictures and ask for their permission. This just go show how selfish people are. Oh well...that's how hmong people usaully act. Thinking they can just take what belongs to someone else. I feel bad for link pictures. But I also heard that if when the movie do come out and it's name as Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag 3 and 4 there's going to be problems.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that's so sad..maybe the MAIN ACTRESS (the na'ek) huh???? OH WOW!!!

she's on her own now.. oh well, her husband write dumb songs and stories anyways.. she's better off her own.. :)

as for khib ciaj khib tuag, if it's true that Herlinda is shooting the movie, she should reallie title it something else.. or YES!!! there's going to be PROBLEMS!!!! :)

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
I like Herlinda and her pride, A strong woman with a goal! Thus, if I was in her spote I would have used the idea, and come up with some good, improving an idea in a unique way of course.

Herlinda is not me, and I'm just a college student...

To Herlinda good luck and hopefully your production doesn't end up in court suing each other's ass with (links)!

leek18

sarNie Adult
i supposed to post about herlinda and ben divorce but i forgot so oh well you already post up so yeah this is true that herlinda and ben had divorce. i can't believe that they divorce they shouldn't be divorce because their production is pretty cool and they did good movie and now they divorce so i don;t know if herr's video is gonna have good movie. well i don't think herlinda is gonna make her own production so i don't believe this

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
WOWWW!!! All of these werid news huh.... I have known Herr's Video for such a long period of time now and it's so werid to come read all of these news. Anyways, Herlinda is a strong woman. Ben is more of a guy who likes to communite with other people. I don't believe that Ben is cheating with the actress from Peb Tiam Hlub. I know Herr's Video and their actress and actors and know that the actress won't do that. Maybe it was somebody else.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that Herlinda is Ben's niam yau. That he got with her when he was shooting movie in thailand...something like that. I don't know what happened with his first wife though....don't know if she's still married to him or not. But after hearing this news and if it's true I guess you can't feel that bad for her...I mean she married him knowing he was married to someone esle and now someone else is out to take her husband from her....so now she knows what it feels like to have someone take your husband away from you and what it feels like when your husband cheats on you.

Since some of you seems to know them personally maybe you can let inform us on where is Ben's Niam hlob?

Just for the record...I hope you people are aware that these hmong producers are not innocent. Most of the time when their shooting a flim their are likely to have affairs there in Thailand. Ben is no exception here. Plus these actresses arent't all nice and innocent. They will leach on your husband if given the opporunity. Especially if your husband is the type to flirt with girls too. The ugly truth is they don't really care if these producers are married or not. So don't kid your self thinking they are all good girls.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
reallie i never heard of this but i guess if all ya say it is then..............good luckie 2 them or so............. :D ............

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard that Herlinda is Ben's niam yau. That he got with her when he was shooting movie in thailand...something like that. I don't know what happened with his first wife though....don't know if she's still married to him or not. But after hearing this news and if it's true I guess you can't feel that bad for her...I mean she married him knowing he was married to someone esle and now someone else is out to take her husband from her....so now she knows what it feels like to have someone take your husband away from you and what it feels like when your husband cheats on you.

Since some of you seems to know them personally maybe you can let inform us on where is Ben's Niam hlob?

Just for the record...I hope you people are aware that these hmong producers are not innocent. Most of the time when their shooting a flim their are likely to have affairs there in Thailand. Ben is no exception here. Plus these actresses arent't all nice and innocent. They will leach on your husband if given the opporunity. Especially if your husband is the type to flirt with girls too. The ugly truth is they don't really care if these producers are married or not. So don't kid your self thinking they are all good girls.
i so agree with u.. :)

by the way, about herlinda being Ben w/ second wife.. it's true. mah mom knows Ben w. first wife.. lol..
ben w. & his first wife are divorced..

~Lol...did you guys know... Ben W. is not the only one who is cheating on Herlinda.. IT's ACTUALLY BOTH OF THEM.. THEY'RE BOTH CHEATING ON EACH OTHER.. WITH PEEPS IN LAOS/THAILAND.. LOL!!! i thought this was funny.. Herlinda is rumor to be cheating with "HMONG'S all-time BEST SINGER" i'm sure everyone knows who he is.. i can't believe it but i guess.. :wacko:

True... true.. true... girls in laos are not innocent.. they seem to look INNOCENT & look like A GOOD GIRL.. but off of that, they flirt w/peoples husbands.. :) they sure do.. they don't care.. it's all about $$$$... :lol:

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...I guess she must of been piss of at Ben and decided that two can play this game. Too bad at the end nothing good came out of this. By the way since you're mom knows Ben's first wife...can you confirmed that if they were divorced before he actually married Herlinda or was it after. B/C what I know is just what people talk...And does Herlinda have any kids with Ben? And what about the rumor where Ben is cheating with one of his actresses? The things I mentioned above is only what I heard from people only. Maybe you can confirmed with us.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...I guess she must of been piss of at Ben and decided that two can play this game. Too bad at the end nothing good came out of this. By the way since you're mom knows Ben's first wife...can you confirmed that if they were divorced before he actually married Herlinda or was it after. B/C what I know is just what people talk...And does Herlinda have any kids with Ben? And what about the rumor where Ben is cheating with one of his actresses? The things I mentioned above is only what I heard from people only. Maybe you can confirmed with us.
that's something i forgot to ask mah mom..damn it. i'll ask her & come back.. :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
gosh....why are hmong ppl so dumb?? always gotta go cheating on your spouse with some chick from Laos....gosh...it pisses me off....

Herlinda is doing part 3 and 4 of Khib Ciag.....well....not to diss her or offend her but I personally think that Herlinda is not a COMEDY type of person....she should just continue to make her sad movies.....i know she incorporates SOME funny scenes in her movies...but usually, they are more sad.....i think she should continue with the SAD ROMANCE type....i enjoy watching em more....

i heard that they are BOTH cheating on each other too....i guess it wasn't uncalled for....i mean going over there all the time and making movies...it's bound to happen.....i guess they didn't have enough trust in the beginning....i hate ruined marriages....i hope i never go through one....

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
gosh....why are hmong ppl so dumb?? always gotta go cheating on your spouse with some chick from Laos....gosh...it pisses me off....

Herlinda is doing part 3 and 4 of Khib Ciag.....well....not to diss her or offend her but I personally think that Herlinda is not a COMEDY type of person....she should just continue to make her sad movies.....i know she incorporates SOME funny scenes in her movies...but usually, they are more sad.....i think she should continue with the SAD ROMANCE type....i enjoy watching em more....

i heard that they are BOTH cheating on each other too....i guess it wasn't uncalled for....i mean going over there all the time and making movies...it's bound to happen.....i guess they didn't have enough trust in the beginning....i hate ruined marriages....i hope i never go through one....
I heard from my cousin (her dad is Ben Her's brother) that Herlinda was cheating on her husband with Luj Yaj.

And of course, they've both been in the Hmong production business for so long now...goes both ways I guess.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard from my cousin (her dad is Ben Her's brother) that Herlinda was cheating on her husband with Luj Yaj.

And of course, they've both been in the Hmong production business for so long now...goes both ways I guess.
yah! i didn't want to point that out earlier but yaH!! u said it.. lol.. that's what i heard..herlinda cheating with luj yaj.. UGH!! when i think about it.. that's just gross & lame...

anyways, freakin' hmong pplz.. hate them.. always be cheating on each other.. i mean it would make more sense if they were young & all.. u know.. they're hecka old.. <_<

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow. so if herlinda is ben's niam yau...

and they got married because he cheated on his first wife..

then maybe he did it again...

neena

sarNie Adult

OMG! really? Luj Yaj? isn't he married too? dang...and i thought his wife was in the movie with luj yaj and herr's pro made...ew...

mai-mai18

sarNie Egg
Wow..so this is where all the GOSSIP and NEWS of Hmong PEEP is at? LOL...

It's unfortunate that Ben and Herlinda divorced...I REALLY LOVED their movies that they made...I stopped watching Hmong movies when the nasty movies started coming out..but I liked the older ones..although they weren't the best quality and the actors/actresss were not that good..I still liked the storyline...

BTW, I've never known who Ben and Herlinda look like..anyone got a pic of them???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow..so this is where all the GOSSIP and NEWS of Hmong PEEP is at? LOL...

It's unfortunate that Ben and Herlinda divorced...I REALLY LOVED their movies that they made...I stopped watching Hmong movies when the nasty movies started coming out..but I liked the older ones..although they weren't the best quality and the actors/actresss were not that good..I still liked the storyline...

BTW, I've never known who Ben and Herlinda look like..anyone got a pic of them???
do u go to their parties they held every year? expect this year, since they divorced.. no party this year..

but yeah they're there.. -n- fresno new year.. they have their own booth.. they're old.. maybe late 40's..