2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. DID I JUST FINISH READIN THIS FIC.. OMG.. I DID.. WOOT WOOT.. OMG.. LOL.. HEHEHE .. LOVE YOUR FIC SARN.. NOW I GOTTA READ MY ENEMY... XP KKEKEKE.. btw.. this fic was hot..lol.. kekeke.. its funny how i read n there was moh then bam 6" damn lmao.. kekek then ami.. n then later 9" whoa lmao.. gosh it was so scary readin this fic.. ekkee.. im at my cuz house rite now n omg thank goodness my giy cuz is asleep n his sis.. keke my gal cousin.. was watchin somethin else at the other room lol.. n omg u do not know how many times my freaken lito cuz enter the room n omg just now my gal cuz just entered n scared the freak outa me.. eeeek.. i'll post the rest of my comment later lmao..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL ceci..ya...i cant wait til 3 nights comes along neither. (speaking of printing out the fic..did aiko mention bout the fic she printed out ..almost got into the wrong hands?) it was a close call...LOL

lilxgxriah thank you for the link. yea we all can look at the fruits the same way..SarN made strawberry looks good now! and to think i used to not like it much..besides in smoothies like from jamba juice...but now i enjoy it more..whether its drinking or eating it ...and thinking of the steamy and funny moments of arisoya & tik!! :lol:

i still need to read My Enemy..im behind 3 pages on that...
gurl u do not know how scared i was.. it was scary.. eeeek.. im glad i quickly entered my room b4 he was about to grab it.. omg... lol..

^what? that's crazy, aiko printing almost got to the wrong hand? .. at work? .. :eek:
lol.. i think it would be safer if i had it at work kekeke.. lol.. ceci .. i dont work yet xp kekeke.. im prob gonna look for a job in the summa or prob next year.. eeeekk.. cant believe i got only 2 years of high school left.. eeek lol.. xp..

lol at home..her guy cousin..almost got his hands on it!!!
that was a scary moment ..lol.. argh i hate my guy cuz.. he so sneaky.. n perverted too.. eeeeek..

ah, i see. i have a binder of them fictions .. the good and bad .. why is it wrong hand? don't want him to think weird of her? :looolL
you drink too much lemonade, i ask you nicely to share it with me . Lol :p
lol.. he is a really perverted man i tell ya lmao.. eeek im glad he gettin married soon.. xp.. yay.. lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
N gosh i cant believe there is gonna be another one omg.. but i have to be extra careful readin it lmao.. so **coughcough** i wont get caught ekkeke.. readin undercover is hard lol.. hahahaha..

cecilia

Staff member
N gosh i cant believe there is gonna be another one omg.. but i have to be extra careful readin it lmao.. so **coughcough** i wont get caught ekkeke.. readin undercover is hard lol.. hahahaha..
:loool: that's so funny. i have not laugh so hard today.
caught in the wrong hand. now you'e sneaking away, reading them lemonade stuff.

see how wild we got. everyone's printing this and reading it secretly in their own hide away place ..
too funny *fell off the chair*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. yup finally finished readin this fic.. n **coughcough** secretly waitin for 3 nites keke.. xp .. lol..

lol.. i made ceci fall off the chair xp lol.. kekek...

cecilia

Staff member
OMG.. DID I JUST FINISH READIN THIS FIC.. OMG.. I DID.. WOOT WOOT.. OMG.. LOL.. HEHEHE .. LOVE YOUR FIC SARN.. NOW I GOTTA READ MY ENEMY... XP KKEKEKE.. btw.. this fic was hot..lol.. kekeke.. its funny how i read n there was moh then bam 6" damn lmao.. kekek then ami.. n then later 9" whoa lmao.. gosh it was so scary readin this fic.. ekkee.. im at my cuz house rite now n omg thank goodness my giy cuz is asleep n his sis.. keke my gal cousin.. was watchin somethin else at the other room lol.. n omg u do not know how many times my freaken lito cuz enter the room n omg just now my gal cuz just entered n scared the freak outa me.. eeeek.. i'll post the rest of my comment later lmao..
i did not see this part but i would have imagine how you'll react to this.
can you imagine them thinking, you're hiding something from them or
perhaps steal something just b/c you're being too careful of not letting them see what you're reading..

aiko, you definitely got me rolling so hard this time ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ceci .. i was so freaked out when that happened n omg i purposely keke opened a few tans too so i can switch but omg.. for some reason BAM .. the comp was slow n i was just like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. in my head and then my gal cuz covered my eyes... i was like eeeeeeeeeeek.. but then luckily .. the other tab got switched so whoooo i was lukky keke.. xp.. yay.. lol..

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. that still is very funny ..
i can picture everything -- thank god, yi're not looking at LADY'S drawing..
otherwise, if picture froze.i can't help but laugh harder :loool:
did you see it yet? .. i was like this :eek: .. it's good .. too good i can't even explain it :blush:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. sadly i havent caught up on that one yet.. i will soon xp .. lol.. haha omg hmm i def haveta catch up now lol.. hehe y wat was the pixies about ..hmmm lol...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
muahah. that still is very funny ..
i can picture everything -- thank god, yi're not looking at LADY'S drawing..
otherwise, if picture froze.i can't help but laugh harder :loool:
did you see it yet? .. i was like this :eek: .. it's good .. too good i can't even explain it :blush:
too good that you can't even explain it??? you're so funny ceci! :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i will soon.. when i finish readin it first xp ..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
mmmmm another good one..lmao **take out all the "imgaine it yourself" parts sarn please!!!*** for the next one that is lmao...3X wooo you have too! lmao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Two nights a week aint that sweet. She’s the kind of meat he don’t like to cheat. He chases her up and down the street. They go from the backseat straight up into the bed sheets. She tumbles and rumbles he roars and soars. They tired to be discrete but they just excrete. He rings her door bell you like trick or treat?
He takes her on the wall and she takes him in the seat. They do it again in the condo suit in the living room they go boom boom and here comes the babies room. It all started with her perfume and ended with daddy yelling here comes the bride and groom.

cecilia

Staff member
Two nights a week aint that sweet. She’s the kind of meat he don’t like to cheat. He chases her up and down the street. They go from the backseat straight up into the bed sheets. She tumbles and rumbles he roars and soars. They tired to be discrete but they just excrete. He rings her door bell you like trick or treat?
He takes her on the wall and she takes him in the seat. They do it again in the condo suit in the living room they go boom boom and here comes the babies room. It all started with her perfume and ended with daddy yelling here comes the bride and groom.
hahha. that was a good one .. me loving all those rhyming words .. so s3x-y.lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, when i think about it ....i wonder what was going on in my head haha ^^^ i will be posting dis fiction in spicyforum though ,