2 nights a week :: (Sequel) Tik/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
for some reason, i got all my fiction mix up and thought of mr.and mrs.tutorson as the rangsiman resident.

keep it update .. curious to know what tik will do to stop those crime. so he can blackmail her ..
but dang, i seriously want a better blackmail than this .. can't the family have some kind of connection?

muahah. AMI, i have to read your post twice to get it right. forgot that MOH is the n'rai :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Ceci, shhhhh...even though moh requested to be n'ek...lol

hahaha them blackmail photos...make arisoya change her mind later..after she already agreed to be his! she goes to confront whats his face *oh yea Tom.

Tom threatens that the only one that will be affected by all this is arisoya's family name, if she reports his wrong doing since it is all under her name everything comes back to arisoya and just some photos with him in it isnt much of anything to put him in jail *he can alway say that it was all her scheme...she has no choice but to accept tik's proposal again...its more than what she has bargained for... its not just 2 nights a week...for a yr!!!* :lol: evil laughs

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tik pause and turn around “….i know lots of great hotel ..” said Tik , enraging her .

She frown and said “ ..is there any other way beside sleeping with you ? Its disgusting ~ how about I just pay you ? …”

“…i have plenty of money . Its self indulging and pride that’s important to me . You insulted and slap me in a room full of people ….”

“…but you touch me . YOU pervert !!..”

Tik shrug and casual walk away . Yeah, he know he wrong and truth is, he enjoy the slap because he deserve it. He could easily tell her straight out ….the reason for such blackmail is because he is attractive to her but that will ruin his playboy image! So, he blame it on the insulting and slapping incident for his irrational behavior . When really it was just an excuse so she will think he getting back at her! On other hand , he thought about the risk he taking too !! Because , the possibility she one of the culprit is still at large , since the truth is still unknown at this point but either way he came to far already …so might as well finish the job ?

“ ..wait !!! ..” cries Arisoya . She nervously look around before walking toward him. This is humiliating for her to except such proposal and if anyone found out about this scandal , surely her perfect image will be ruin ! But if she decline, the possibility she get thrown in jail is even more horrifying!!! Arisoya imagine herself lock up and looking like an old hag after years in the correctional institution . The image was disturbing and she shake herself from the thought .

“ …so what will it be ? No or Yes ? ..”

“..alright but you must help me get rid of Tom first and I want to see through it that my name is clear from all charges !! Then I’ll be your for 1 month ” she demand . Two can play this game! With Tik help surely he can put Tom in jail with the evidence he contain and save her name from this night mare . Once everything is settle she’ll run off to Paris instead of sleeping with this sex manic according to his bargain and there nothing he can do about it because the court will not trial the same person on the same charges twice ! Clever ! Arisoya smile with confidence and said “ …we have a deal !? …”

Tik rub his chin and rethink the ordeal. It sound good but …1month ? “ …make it 1 years !..” he protest

“ ..you sicko ! 2month..”

“…12 months and thats final ..”

“ ..shut up ! I can count ! That the same as 1 year ! 6 month !..”

“ …baby , you got a deal ..” said Tik and quickly give her a kiss on the cheek before walking off cheerfully .

Arisoya immediately wipe the saliva in disgust and curse at the fool. He really think she going keep her side of the bargain ? Hell no ! Matter of fact, she glad to found out the truth about Tom before she sink any deeper into the relationship. She always wonder why he behave strangely when she ask to goes see the company building and now she know why ! That scam bag! She pray he get thrown in jail ! In a way, this CEO of Eye Candy did save her but he a pig for taking advantage of the situation !! 2 night a week ? Ridiculous ! He a sex addicted manic for Exploiting innocent woman of Thailand like Arisoya …almost as worst as TOM.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahahaha. i hope ARISOYA gets away with what she plan in mind :lol:

thanks for the update. i'm loving it ..
i have a feeling that this CEO man is a step ahead of ARISOYA.
do the math, 12 months is one year :loool: this make me laugh so hard. update more pls :spin:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
woohooo another great update! i sooooooooooo love it! shes very smart...how will this tik stop arisoya from running to paris!...ohhh i hope tik have plan that is just as cunning...*so they have agreed on 6 months huh...

"Oh yes i got it...he takes away her passport, LMAO, she sure cant leave the country now!!!"

Ceci i forgot to mention this in my earlier post...LMAO i hope tik uses protection..regarding the STD/HIV thing!

oh SarN, that makes me want to request a scene for arisoya to ask tik to get a a check up since he is thailand #1 playboy..shes afraid of his cooties. :lol:

as always thank you for the update SarN!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOW amazing...lol tik is one mad house...the urge must be burning heehee i'm getting steamed up by reading this lol and there hasn't even been any *wink wink* yet :loool:

heehee this reminds me of 100 days w/ mr. arrogant (a korean movie w/ kim jae won<--:drool:) not the whole nights or the exploits...but how the parents had a blackmail thing and now their kid does too lol maybe it's just me

sarN

sarNie Granny
Later that night , Arisoya call Peter and told him everything over the phone . Peter was worry about his friend and decided to sleep over at her house .Peter and Arisoya grown up together and love each other like sibling – even though Peter is gay it didn’t change the relationship they share since childhood . Arisoya’s parent doesn’t mind Peter spending night in their daughter room since everyone know he is gay and beside , Peter is Mew’s only son. Around 9pm , Peter reach the Tuturson ‘s residence and once he inside the house , he went straight to Arisoya ‘s room .

“…AH!! 2 night a week !!..” cries Peter after hearing the whole story from Arisoya.

“ …yes ! he a sicko ! a sex manic !..”

“ ..ah, girl you are surrounded by perverted men! I can’t believe I hug Tom at the studio the other day ! Eww ..” Peter quiver at the thought and bury his face into the pillow .

“ ..that bastard pimp! Luckily I didn’t go far with him …”

“ …far ? what you mean ? ..” Peter gasp and continue “ …you thought about sleeping with the guy ??..” he cries

“ ..shut up ! i haven’t fall in love with him that what I mean ..”

“ …then why you date the fool anyway ?! ..”

“…to get my parent off my back . They keep telling me to go on blind date with their friend son ! Its annoying and Tom came along so I figure to stop my parent match making I’ll introduce him to my parent and take him as a boyfriend . I wasn’t serious about Tom ..”

“…ah, girl ! Of all the guys out there you hit the jackpot !.....twice !!”

“ ..shut up ..”

“…what your plan to escape from this evil CEO ? ..”

“ ..simple , once everything is settle I’lll buy a plane ticket to Paris for a couple months and you must come along ..ok peter ? ..”

“…ah! sound so wild . International fugitive..” Peter giggle and fall back into the mattress holding his stomach from the laughter .

“ …you think its funnie !! but its not !..”

The next couple days Tik contacted his police friend name Ross and ask him to come over to his office at Eye Candy Co. Ross arrive at the destination and went into his friend office to discus the matter . Tik explain the whole situation about Tom and show Ross the photo that was taken by the detective.

“ ..shit ! Man this is huge ! I can get a promotion with this ..” said Ross while flipping through photo of Tom in the warehouse with girls bondage in the background .

“…that why I call you . This guy here should be jail !!..”

“ …how did you know this guy ? you randomly pick a person off the street and hire a detective to spy on him or something ??..”

“ ..doesn’t it matter ? Just know he the master mind of it all ...and one more thing . He have a girlfriend ..who..” Tik pause to clear his throat and added “ ..who know nothing of the matter. She was deceived to buy the property where the girls is held captive but I can assure you ..she is innocent ..”

“…you sound concern about this girl . If she was deceived, the law will not punish her. I’ll take this evidence to my chief and bust this scam in no time ” said Ross turning around to leave but turn back to add “ …tell the girlfriend to be careful because he might turn on the person thats closest to him ..” he warned and left the office .

Tik watch the door closes and thought about Arisoya . Even though all this work is for his selfish need but he does feel worry after hearing Ross warn about the danger Arisoya might face of Tom found out . On second thought what if Arisoya and Tom is partner…but if that the case Arisoya will still be in danger because she a traitor now ! If something happen to her …what about his 2 night a week ? He should keep her by his side until Tom is thrown in jail . Yes, that right . Keep her at his house and lock the door . Tik smile as he fantasize about Arisoya wearing a leopard bar with matching g-string and holding a bullwhip. Suddenly he heard the therapist's voice interrupting his fantasy“Sex addicted rule #3 Do you have an urge to held someone captive and fantasize them in erotic outfit.” Tik snap himself back and shiver at the thought the therapist lady might be right …no ! Can’t be ! . He can control himself …its a normal phase he feeling right now. Who he kiding ...he going crazy . Tik grab the key from the desk and walk out the office .

About 3 hour later he manage to find Tuturson ‘s residence . Parking his car along the side walk he run across the street and ring the door bell . Several min later Ma swing the door gate open and ask who he looking for

“ …is Arisoya home ? ..”

“ ..who are you first !..”

“ .. …her boss . she was our presenter for the new skin care 2 weeks ago ..”

“ …o ‘yes . come in handsome …”

He follow Ma into the house and she ask him to wait inside the living room while she goes fetch Miss.

“..what you doing at my house !!..” said Arisoya

“..baby , I miss you . ..”

“ ..shut up , what you want ..”

“…I think its not safe if you live here because i give all the evidence to my police friend”

“..this is my home . nothing will happen to me …”

“ ..you don’t understand .If Tom know you and me leak his information to the cop –“

“ …he will kill me !!..” Arisoya gasp in fear

“..well, yeah . This might effect your whole family ..”

“ …he will bomb my house too …” she gasp again and this time cover her mouth to hold the scream

“ …well, yeah . Its best you go hiding for a while till Tom is arrested ..”

“…you are right ! im packing my thing and leaving to Paris right now ..” said Arisoya and turn toward the stair .

Tik quickly grab her arm and said “ no, if you leave the country the police might think you trying to escape ..”

“ …you are right ! what should I do then !!..”

“..come live with me ..”

“ ..i get where this is going , you just want to start the ordeal before the work is done !! No way !! I rather stay at my friend house !!..”

“ ..and get their house bomb ..? Its only for a few days till Tom is capture . The most safety place is the most dangerous place you can think of …”

“..shut up , u scaring me ! No ! im not living with you ..”

“..suit yourself . I can always turn you in and say you one of the culprit – if you don’t come with me …now ..”

Arisoya glare at him angrily. Damn it !! She trap! She never been alone in a room with a man before left along live with one for the next couple days ? “ ..FINE ! I’ll go ! Wait right here..” she march up stair and slam the door . She grab a hand full of clothes from the closet and pull a suitcase from underneath the bed . Beside clothes and hair supply – she need weapon to protect herself from this sex manic beginning with pepper spray , metal knuckle and fruit knife ! She throw everything into the suitcase and close it up . She saw a fork that she use to eat jello from last night left on the drawer beside the lamp . Yes, that a weapon too she thought and grab it off the table and stuff it in her back pocket . If he dare laid finger – this fork is use to poke his eye out .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol SarN so funny! i hecka cracked up reading this update!...

awww...doesnt it make you wonder where the heck is arisoya's parents LMAO during all this?

wth...leopard print bra with matching g-string LMAO * thats kinda hard picturing aff in it :lol:

thank you!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Arisoya came downstairs dragging the suitcase beside her. She can’t believe this is happening! Moving in with a complete stranger who look like one of the fugitive on American Most Wanted !

Arisoya was force to lie to her servant “ ..Ma, I be out of town for the next couple day . If my parent ask just tell them it’s a business trip ..”

“ ..yes miss ..”

“ ..one more thing , feed my gold fish ok Ma ?..”

“ ..yes miss..”

“…one more thing , feed my turtle too

“…yes miss..”

Arsioya follow Tik out the door and across the yard dragging her suitcase. What a gentlemen ! Letting a girl hold the luggage while he walk empty hand. They reach the gate and swing open the door . Suddenly, Peter’s car drove by and he immediately slam on the brake , rolling down the glass window he poke his head out and shouted “ ah !!Arisoya ! Don’t tell me you eloping with the CEO ?..”

“..of course not ! ..” said Arisoya angrily

“ ..then what up with the suitcase? ..”

“..she moving in with me ..” reply Tik , grabbing the luggage off the ground and reach for Arsoioya arm .

“ ..hey !! don’t touch me !!..” she try to peel his finger out

Tik drag her across the street to his BMW and open the door . She manage to worm out of his grip and goes inside the car while he got in from the other side . Peter watch Tik drove the car at full speed toward the sunset .

“…ah! what going on ? ..” cries Peter while scratching his head dumbfounded

It was completely silent inside the car and Tik decided to turn on the radio to passes the time.The commercial announcement came on advertising condom for real couple with real relationship! Tik saw the gasping expression on Arsioya’s face and quickly reach for the radio button to change station. It landed on Thailand Health , a lady voice came on and talk about the statistic of men with Aids in Thailand had climb to 580,000 this years. Tik turn off the radio .

“ …we almost there, no need to waste battery on listening to the radio ..right ? ...” he give an unease laugh when she didn’t reply back to him. They finally reach their destination and Tik park his car . They got out the car and walk inside the building .

“…I thought you going take me to your house ? ..”

“ …well, I live in a condo it the same thing ? Why ? You scar of height ? My room in on the 10th floor ..”

“ …condo is not a house , it a luxury hotel or room …you better not try anything funnie on me !!! ..” she warn

“ ..relax baby ..you thinking to much ..”

They got on the elevator to the 10th floor . Once they got inside the condo , Arsioya walk around the room checking out the place . It was huge and half the wall is cover with glass window with breath taking city view . The kitchen was cover with black marble counter top and to the left is a stand bar . The designer does a wonderful job, the color of the wall matches with the furniture . One thing is missing …there no other room beside the bathroom and the closet . Where is her room ? Arisoya stare at the bed in the middle of the floor , obviously this is a one room condo and the bed over there is either her or that pervert over there who smiling at her . Banana!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i havent finished reading this yet but i scanned and i havent seen my name since page 1!
woooo i think thats a good thing...that means moh's not the n'rai! lmao :loool:
still cant believe that moh was only 6 inches away!!! :ph34r: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao
OMOGO SARN "A HANDFULL"
PLEASE STOP THERE DONT WRITE ANYMORE!

I dont know where to hide now :ph34r: :ph34r: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao i havent finished reading this yet but i scanned and i havent seen my name since page 1!
woooo i think thats a good thing...that means moh's not the n'rai! lmao :loool:
still cant believe that moh was only 6 inches away!!! :ph34r: :loool:

no no i insist lmao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao!
waaaa i thought you werent good at writing "those" kind of scenes.
i'm glad i could inspire you but really theres no need.
reading "handfull" was already enough.
no need to go further than that.
:loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
CHENADA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN GIRL?
I HAVENT CHATTED WITH YOU IN SO LONG.
NO ONE IS ON MSN EXCEPT FOR RR AND LYN...
BUT I THINK THEY'RE BUSY B/C THEY HAVENT SAID HELLO TO ME YET.

oops i thought it was rr and lyn but its actually rr and krystal

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao!
waaaa i thought you werent good at writing "those" kind of scenes.
i'm glad i could inspire you but really theres no need.
reading "handfull" was already enough.
no need to go further than that.
:loool:
can't be that hard . i'll fit you in . :lol: next chp