2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah but i read somewhere that the Anti-fans had over 5100 petiton about Jay so that's why JYPE Staff or JYP won't let him go on shows. >_<. but man i'm so going to miss seeing them on music shows and regular shows. >_<
:eek: that is a lot of anti-fans, they need to stop it, its a shame that they just gain up on him like that. I will miss him too. He should stay away from public, it too crazy for him, he might be in dangerous who know. -_-

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
:eek: that is a lot of anti-fans, they need to stop it, its a shame that they just gain up on him like that. I will miss him too. He should stay away from public, it too crazy for him, he might be in dangerous who know. -_-
Yes they do need to stop gaining up on him. They're gaining up on him because they don't understand what situtation he was in. I mean yeah i read that Korean take pride in their country but they still have to think about the situation Jay was in.

Jay and the rest of 2PM is staying away from public for now i guess. i don't want none of the guys getting hurt. people were bashing the other member for supporting their leader too. Where's all those 12 bodyguards khun had? lol. they should bodyguard our guys for us! ^_^

thea

sarNie Hatchling
I know that antis can be a bit vicious, but this is way over the top.

It has recently been revealed that 2PM's leader Jaebeom will no longer be on Nodaji and will stop all activities until his Myspace controversy clears. But apparently, that wasn't enough for angry netizens. Some antis wanted him to quit show biz altogether, some wanted him out of 2PM, and then there are those antis just wanted him to disappear...

...And thus, a petition titled "Jaebeom Should Commit Suicide" was created on Agora, one of Daum's portal sites . Over 3000 people have signed this petition, leaving comments such as "Go back to America", "I'm disgusted by you", and "Jaebeom will b the next Yoo Seung-joon" before it was taken down on September 7, around 4PM (Korean time).

But things seem to be looking up, because another petition entitled "Please Forgive Our Jaebum Just This Once" on Agora replaced the other hate-filled one and has gained over 6,000 signatures in two days.

All I can say is, I truly hope that things work out for Jaebeom. He even released a heartfelt apology to the public about this controversy. This kind of hatred is too bitter and no one deserves it.e

credit: allkop.com
Seriously a petition for jay to commit suicide. I swear korea should have laws banning this type of cyber bullying.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
ya i know! i didn't want to take this one serious because its totally stupid! wanting someone to die? sheesh.
But i am glad they took it down and they put up a supporting petition for him which gained over 6000 in two days.
thing are getting a little bit better its just all the stupid antis who are causing more commotion.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I swear these Anti-fans are nuts!! they wanting Jaebum to commit sucide and make him give up his career. I see that the way they're doing this many people will think korean people are really crazy. after first i thought hey korean fans are so nice and cool and then reading about the anti! personal i think the anti-fans is making korea look bad.

they're like going off on Jaebum cause of this what about them? they're not thinking about their action at all. to be honest i'm disguest by these anti.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG! yes please tell me it's a dream! it's not real. someone must have hack into his thing. He can't just leave like that! he need to be strong! prove those anti-fans wrong! what is the world coming too....

THAT'S IT! FINALLY STRAW. If jaebum is really leaving and there's no more 2PM. I'M DONE WITH ALL KOREAN ENTERTAINMENT I won't listen to anymore korean music or watch anymore Korean drama!

It freaken breaks my heart! i'm like pissed and wanting to cry! 2PM is the FIRST FAVORITE KOREAN BOY BAND GROUP THAT I LIKE! I don't want Jaebum to leave 2PM! 2PM isn't the same if there aren't the 7 members together! :(

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. ITS TRUE. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY JYP.
NO MORE LEADER JAY. NO MOREE. THEY'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT A NEW MEMBER?!!!

CRYING...

thea

sarNie Hatchling
this is so messed up in so many levels. netizens won. i just hope this is not true. *cries*
seriously i nv felt this way about any other idol group and this happens...this is a conspiracy!!!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. ITS TRUE. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY JYP.
NO MORE LEADER JAY. NO MOREE. THEY'VE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT A NEW MEMBER?!!!

CRYING...
IM CRYING! Sorry to the 6 members of 2PM but I cant support them anymore!

No more LEADER JAY, it done for Kpop Ent. Right now I will only watch & listen to JAY old music & video.

How can they talked about new member, no one can replace LEADER JAY!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
this is so messed up in so many levels. netizens won. i just hope this is not true. *cries*
seriously i nv felt this way about any other idol group and this happens...this is a conspiracy!!!!!!
Same! I never cried for any idol group. JAY is the first person I really cried for. :(

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
OMG!! that's it! I'M OFFICIALLY THROUGH WITH K-ENTERTAINMENT NOW! 2PM isn't 2PM anymore without the leader. Even though Khun is my favorite its' going to be hard for me to support the rest of the member!! How could they talk about a new member already!!!

why is all the boy band groups i like end up losing a member? THAT'S IT! I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH BOY BAND GROUP! I'M THROUGH! i'm so crying over the news now!! i haven't been like this since D2B and with Dan & Beam. :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! that's it! I'M OFFICIALLY THROUGH WITH K-ENTERTAINMENT NOW! 2PM isn't 2PM anymore without the leader. Even though Khun is my favorite its' going to be hard for me to support the rest of the member!! How could they talk about a new member already!!!

why is all the boy band groups i like end up losing a member? THAT'S IT! I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH BOY BAND GROUP! I'M THROUGH! i'm so crying over the news now!! i haven't been like this since D2B and with Dan & Beam. :(
Im done too. Im speechless right now! :(