2 pm

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. it was hot!! the guys dancing like that!! taec was grinding a little too hard. lol. I wouldn't mind dancing in the middle between those guys!! lol.

the guys are too funny!! gotta love these dorky guys!!!

i'll be back with pictures....lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. it was hot!! the guys dancing like that!! taec was grinding a little too hard. lol. I wouldn't mind dancing in the middle between those guys!! lol.

the guys are too funny!! gotta love these dorky guys!!!

i'll be back with pictures....lol
OK. I AGREE WITH U. TAEC IS FREAKEN HOT, CHAN IS TOO CUTE, & KHUN IS TOO SEXY. :lol: I LAUGH UNTIL I CRIED SINCE I WATCH IN AGAIN &AGAIN. :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
who's your favorite member from 2PM? lol. you can already tell who's mines!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
who's your favorite member from 2PM? lol. you can already tell who's mines!! lol
They're all talent,cute,and handsome in their own ways. The one person that capture my heart & give me a bleeding nose is my only JAY! I fell for his voice since I heard it it first time.
#1 Jay (Since he the first one I fell for his voice,personality,style,dance,smile :D ,eyes ,body :drool: )
#2 I can't choose since I love them all(Khun,Junho,Taec,,Junsu,&Woo&Chansung) , they are talent,great personality,cute,handsome,dorky,great voice.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Ooo he looks hot in white! lol!! the last picture the clothes seems to big on him!! lol

haha. yep. he's my favorite. then its Junho....lol. and then the rest of the guys.

I like all of the guys!! lol. they all have different personality and different talents. But thanks to KHUN that's how i found out about 2PM. lol.

this picture is funny....lol.

the 3 english speaking boys!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
MORE HANDSOME PRINCE
<--- :drool: :drool:
<---:drool: :drool: :drool:

,--- :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool:--->

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo he looks hot in white! lol!! the last picture the clothes seems to big on him!! lol

haha. yep. he's my favorite. then its Junho....lol. and then the rest of the guys.

I like all of the guys!! lol. they all have different personality and different talents. But thanks to KHUN that's how i found out about 2PM. lol.

this picture is funny....lol.

the 3 english speaking boys!! lol
I agree that they all have different personality and different talents.

They always silly and happy.

Yes, Khun look handsome & hot in white.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Yep gotta love these dorky guys!! Ooo he's so hot in white!! lol. thank again.

Khun is too cute!!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
yep no problem!! i have never seen those pictures before so i had to save them!! lol!! but khun is adorably cute! lol.

they should sing more english songs!! lol!! I would love to hear them sing in english again. lol