2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yay!! congrates to the guys!! even thought they're clothes is ugly...lol. they all looking cute!! lol

taec little interview!!! 3 guys down and 4 more to go.....lol ^_^

part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts60WF4NXX8

part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCp9JiIWVA

aww there's a part when he said he wanted to get married. he wanted to propose in Italy!! aww he's too sweet!!
Jay boxer is pink, now Taec is purple. :lol: A fangirl grabbed his butt. :loool: and he jumped 2 meter up. Taec " Now I ask that you dont grab anymore. :loool: He have a cute smile (nice teeth) & nice jawline! Taec want to get marry @ the age 27, nice age. Love his dorky side. ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. i'm liking their new look but not their clothes!! lol. ^_^
I agree. I have to said that I dont like Khun & Taec silky pant, it would better if they worn jean or dark pant but not silky. :lol: Did Khun hair look darker than before?

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Jay boxer is pink, now Taec is purple. :lol: A fangirl grabbed his butt. :loool: and he jumped 2 meter up. Taec " Now I ask that you dont grab anymore. :loool: He have a cute smile (nice teeth) & nice jawline! Taec want to get marry @ the age 27, nice age. Love his dorky side. ;)
haha. i know. he's always so cheerful. lol. love his dorky side!! wow!! somebody actually grab his butt!! lol. geez!! lol. i can totally picture him jumping up when somebody grabbing his butt. lol. the rest of the guys make fun of his style of dressing!! lol. they all have their moments when some of their clothes doesn't look like!! lol. but it only seems like Jay only have style!! lol. he dress like most of the ppls over here in america!! he's always match and looking nice!! lol. ^_^

Ooo i like this picture!! make them look hot!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. i know. he's always so cheerful. lol. love his dorky side!! wow!! somebody actually grab his butt!! lol. geez!! lol. i can totally picture him jumping up when somebody grabbing his butt. lol. the rest of the guys make fun of his style of dressing!! lol. they all have their moments when some of their clothes doesn't look like!! lol. but it only seems like Jay only have style!! lol. he dress like most of the ppls over here in america!! he's always match and looking nice!! lol. ^_^

Ooo i like this picture!! make them look hot!!

I agree that Jay have style (dressed like ppl in America!) ;) They look freaken HOTTTTTTTTT. :drool: The pant that Khun & Taec worn is gotta go. :lol: WooYoung, Chansung, & Junsu's outfit is nice.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I agree that Jay have style (dressed like ppl in America!) ;) They look freaken HOTTTTTTTTT. :drool: The pant that Khun & Taec worn is gotta go. :lol: WooYoung, Chansung, & Junsu's outfit is nice.
i so agree about khun and taec pants!! why couldn't they wore jeans like the rest of the guys!!! ^_^. if they wore jeans it would of been better!! but i'm so loving their new look beside the outfits!! lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i so agree about khun and taec pants!! why couldn't they wore jeans like the rest of the guys!!! ^_^. if they wore jeans it would of been better!! but i'm so loving their new look beside the outfits!! lol
That wat I said, a jean would be nice. Khun's shirt is blue but nice which all the other worn black & white.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I wonder do they choose their own outfit or someone choose it for them.
I don't think they can pick their own outfits. I think they have somebody pick them out for them!! lol. if they pick out their own clothes they better have better test than that! lol :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they can pick their own outfits. I think they have somebody pick them out for them!! lol. if they pick out their own clothes they better have better test than that! lol :loool:
If they pick their outfit, Khun maybe the one that choose the outfit for Taec, cuz they pant is almost the same. :loool:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
If they pick their outfit, Khun maybe the one that choose the outfit for Taec, cuz they pant is almost the same. :loool:
haha. :loool: . why won't they let Jay help them out!! lol. the things around junho and junsu mouth is not needed! i don't know why they decide to wear that!! lol. that's a no no. <_<

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. :loool: . why won't they let Jay help them out!! lol. the things around junho and junsu mouth is not needed! i don't know why they decide to wear that!! lol. that's a no no. <_<
I agree. Taec also said Jay helped him with formal casual. Why just let him help. :lol: I think they got it from TOP! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a pic of TOP with the thing under his chin something like Junho & Junsu but different style. :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I agree. Taec also said Jay helped him with formal casual. Why just let him help. :lol: I think they got it from TOP! :lol:
haha. Jay!!! help ur other members out!!! lol. :loool:. they get it from TOP? which members know TOP?

Here a pic of TOP with the thing under his chin something like Junho & Junsu but different style. :lol:
ewww no matter who wear that thing it's ugly....lol ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Jay!!! help ur other members out!!! lol. :loool:. they get it from TOP? which members know TOP?

ewww no matter who wear that thing it's ugly....lol ^_^
:loool:

I kno this sound mean & rude (no hard on the boys, I love them) but those thing remind of something a bulldog wear on the neck, that spikey necklace.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
:loool:

I kno this sound mean & rude (no hard on the boys, I love them) but those thing remind of something a bulldog wear on the neck, that spikey necklace.
I know...sigh...but i guess the guys love it!! OMG!! I was jump from here and there and i saw a picture of Khun!!! SOMEBODY TOUCH HIS BUTT!! OMG!! Wish that was me touching his butt!! lol. LMAO. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I know...sigh...but i guess the guys love it!! OMG!! I was jump from here and there and i saw a picture of Khun!!! SOMEBODY TOUCH HIS BUTT!! OMG!! Wish that was me touching his butt!! lol. LMAO. :loool:
as long the guys love it, i will try to like it. :lol: It will be a dream come true if we got a chance
(like Taec said there a pervert fangirl :loool:)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
as long the guys love it, i will try to like it. :lol: It will be a dream come true if we got a chance
(like Taec said there a pervert fangirl :loool:)
haha. In reality i wouldn't dare to do that!! i'll be to scared. lol. I wouldn't be one of those crazy fans like that!! I don't want them to be scared of me!! lol ^_^