2 pm

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
wanted to share more pics with everybody! lol. these pics are from an event where the guys gave out free hugs to their fans. lucky fans! wish i was there! haha. :D
this event happened in may.

aww my oppa chansung was probably tired from hugging everyone hehe

credits to popseoul

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i know, they shouldve!! maybe it was gonna be too hot to look at, so thats why they didnt do one. haha.
ahaha!! right!! ^_^ gosh that magazine must of been sold like crazy!! i sure wouldn't mind getting my hand on that maganize ^_^

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
this clips is too funny!! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqjAx7fWoQ

when their song "I hate you" came on they started dancing!! lol! i love the part where tace suppose to rap jae took the headphone and pretend it was sunglass and taec copy him too!! ^_^ i was laughing my butt off!! lol. :loool: gosh these guys are so dorky but yet so cute!! ^_^ i just love it when the guys act like themselves!! ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
omg! hahaha! thanks for sharing. the guys are so hilarious! especially jay! haha :lol: junho is the only one just sitting there minding his own business. lol.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
omg! hahaha! thanks for sharing. the guys are so hilarious! especially jay! haha :lol: junho is the only one just sitting there minding his own business. lol.
haha. he's just sitting there eating while the rest goof off!! aww he was cute feeding Chansung too!! ^_^

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
all of the guys are just so cute in their own way. jay is so funny! i like it when he was sitting down and he was doing the poppin thing and how he made the sad face and then the happy face. ^_^ haha. then chansung starts biting junho's hat. aahh!! and then chansung does that sexy hand thing! omg! lol. i love how jay is towards the end. haha.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
all of the guys are just so cute in their own way. jay is so funny! i like it when he was sitting down and he was doing the poppin thing and how he made the sad face and then the happy face. ^_^ haha. then chansung starts biting junho's hat. aahh!! and then chansung does that sexy hand thing! omg! lol. i love how jay is towards the end. haha.
haha!! yep!! the guys are just so hot!! i love it when they just goof off!! ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the shoot.. argh they shouldve had a group shot indeed..
i totally hate the shoes that they wore >_<..

hehehe awwwe chansung is so cute.. i want a hug TOO!! lol..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for the shoot.. argh they shouldve had a group shot indeed..
i totally hate the shoes that they wore >_<..

hehehe awwwe chansung is so cute.. i want a hug TOO!! lol..
hahah!! it seems like chansung give out bear hugs!! ^_^ gosh. to get a hug from all the members!! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha!!! you and jay in your own little world. jay can teach me how to dance too!! lol. mostly i'll be paying attention to Khun!! :wub:. while you two go goof off!! ^_^. Just don't be too loud that Khun turn around and yell at you guys!! :loool:
If Khun turned around Jay & I would do our puppy face, imagine how cute that will be. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
2PM Vogue Girl Photoshoot.... they're too funny!! but they all look so hot!! lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3wZ_fda4s

at the end when jay was playing on the piano and Junho came by him and he bit the buttom of his lip was hot!! lol ^_^ and jay was singing in english he sound so hot too!! ^_^ I wonder what song he is singing though. lol
I love when Jay plays piano then turn around said :shhhh" :wub: Yes Junho look hot bit the bottom of his lip. :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
this clips is too funny!! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqjAx7fWoQ

when their song "I hate you" came on they started dancing!! lol! i love the part where tace suppose to rap jae took the headphone and pretend it was sunglass and taec copy him too!! ^_^ i was laughing my butt off!! lol. :loool: gosh these guys are so dorky but yet so cute!! ^_^ i just love it when the guys act like themselves!! ^_^
I agree. I like how Jay start to dance than Taec follow, I love when the goof off. He look so small sit in the chair by Taec, :lol: Chansung be very hungry (bit on Junho's hat. OMG JAY, wat r u think, GOOF OFF. :loool: he mad my day :wub: Jay is reall a good leader (Chansung follow). :lol: I love the rap part Jay & Taec. :loool: Love chansung sexy dance

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the end too, he was so cute but always funny. :lol:

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
If Khun turned around Jay & I would do our puppy face, imagine how cute that will be. LOL
haha!! I would so burst out laughing when i see that!! lol. ^_^ . i'll probably be the only one cracking up!! :loool:

I love when Jay plays piano then turn around said :shhhh" :wub: Yes Junho look hot bit the bottom of his lip. :drool:
haha!! they're so dorky!! lol. but Junho was hot!! when he bit the bottom of his lips!! :drool: