2 pm

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Next state to is Chicago!! lol!! maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to get there!! ^_^. If they come to New York or Boston....lol. I'll try to make it out there but for California way out of my way!! ^_^

YAY!! :yahoo: I OWNED THIS PAGE TOO!! lol
Can you tell me what the other big states beside CA,IL,MA,NY,PA, & WA?

A compilation of Nichkhun's laughs on today's episode of WB, never knew he had such a dorky laugh, or seen him laugh so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUPSxfK8jus
I watch it later! Thx for sharing. ;)

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Waa thanks na! and also to everyone who signs PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VERIFY IT THROUGH YOUR EMAIL. PLEASE GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO VERIFY YOUR SIGNATURE. THERE SHOULD BE A LINK IN YOUR EMAIL.

WE are pretty much ahead for now. hopefully we will beat them!

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
Waa thanks na! and also to everyone who signs PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VERIFY IT THROUGH YOUR EMAIL. PLEASE GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO VERIFY YOUR SIGNATURE. THERE SHOULD BE A LINK IN YOUR EMAIL.

WE are pretty much ahead for now. hopefully we will beat them!
Oh course, we have to beat them and we will!! :yahoo:

Will support no matter what!! The antis will lose!
Haha!! Exactly!! I will always support 2PM!!
&& We're gonna kick those antis butt!! :p hahaha!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
gosh!! why are they making a big deal out of this!! I don't understand it at all!! all those people who are making a big deal out of this doesn't understand Jay the leader from 2PM at all.

it just break my heart that they're just making a big deal out of this! it was so long ago! -_-

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I know its really sad and i can tell that he has changed. This will not die down easily and i do hope he stands strong and fight this as we will be right beside him and 2pm. I just can't believe that they're tell him to commit suicide! wtf man. ughhh. antis disgust me.

as of right now the antis have a total of 2181 signatures.

This is so a side effect of becoming popular. If snsd can get through wat they went through then so can 2pm!

FIGHTING!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I know its really sad and i can tell that he has changed. This will not die down easily and i do hope he stands strong and fight this as we will be right beside him and 2pm. I just can't believe that they're tell him to commit suicide! wtf man. ughhh. antis disgust me.

This is so a side effect of becoming popular. If snsd can get through wat they went through then so can 2pm!

FIGHTING!
OMG! Stupid antis. Jay need to stand strong! he has million of fans standing behind him. Beside that he also have his member standing with him. he can't give up. If other groups can get through crazy rumors and what not! He can too!

Will always support! Jaebum su su. stay strong! Never give up! remember you have lots of people supporting

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i know i was watching theier mv n i read comment n i hate how they jugde him
come on it was 5 yr ago give him a break.
when ur like in alot of works and stuff u say things u didnt mean..

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
i know i was watching theier mv n i read comment n i hate how they jugde him
come on it was 5 yr ago give him a break.
when ur like in alot of works and stuff u say things u didnt mean..
sigh...people sure have lots of time on their hands to judge him. people still judging him sure doesn't know him or know how it feels to be in a situation like him.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I read that they went through all his pages such as xanga myspace ... etc. they also went through all his friends comment pages to find what else he'd post! its so rude and seriously they have no lives. i mean these date back so long ago and for them to find it they must've been searching for a looong time. ughhh. its just sad. im still mad at how they want to kick jay as well as khun and taec outta the country and stop their activites as well.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I read that they went through all his pages such as xanga myspace ... etc. they also went through all his friends comment pages to find what else he'd post! its so rude and seriously they have no lives. i mean these date back so long ago and for them to find it they must've been searching for a looong time. ughhh. its just sad. im still mad at how they want to kick jay as well as khun and taec outta the country and stop their activites as well.
gosh! they sure have alot of time to go through all their personal stuff. people these days are misunderstanding what he meant and what he wrote! WHAT! They want to kick out Taecyeon and Khun! what the heck! OMG!! :eek: Gosh! i'm so mad now! how can they do that! OMG! NOOOOOOOOOO! Where did you read that at?

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT?!! :angry: OMG!! these people are soo fcking stupid!! they need to get a life or something!! these antis better back the fck off!! damn it, i'm getting pissed!! C'MON now, he wrote that five fcking years ago when he was going through a difficult time in his life. he was living in a place where he wasn't familiar with and he didn't have his family there. ughh!! and OMG, they're telling him to go commit suicide?? who the fck tells someone that?? rude ass people!! he didn't do anything wrong!! to antis: wtf did khun and taec do to make you wanna kick them out of the country?!! if you don't like 2PM and don't support them, then who fcking cares, no one cares if you don't so back the fck off of them and their business!! if you hate jay soo much, then why the fck are you digging shit up on his past??

Well Jay is a strong guy, and he has his family, his 2PM members, probably the JYP family, and his true fans like us, to support him to the end!! to Jay: don't let any of this BS get to you!! Be strong Jay!! Hwaiting!! ^_^ lol

p.s sorry ladies for the bad language, hehe, i was getting all amped up inside... well actually, i started getting pissed off because these little immature antis!! fcking losers!! hahaa!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh course, we have to beat them and we will!! :yahoo:

Haha!! Exactly!! I will always support 2PM!!
&& We're gonna kick those antis butt!! :p hahaha!
I wonder why are they taking this so serious. I can true tell Jay & the guys are going to a hard time right now. :(

Count me in, I really want to kick antis butt. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

FIGHTING!
WTF, Im hurts now that they told Jay to commit a suicide. -_- Aww, no family beside but we will always beside him! :p

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
eh, i just feel really terrible and sad that they told him to commit suicide. that's just really harsh to tell someone to go kill themselves over NOTHING. :(

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
gosh!! it really breaks my heart to hear that! why can't they just freaken leave it alone! they're sure some nosey freakin' people that they have time to search up stuff about them. Everybody is a human and EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES! NOBODY IS PERFECT!