2 Sides of My Boyfriend

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Teng1 & Kwan!! Yes! You updated so fast, I sped read through all this. I love how you incorporated K-otic. As soon as you quoted that song...I was like, "she's buying K-otic!! OMG" lol. I was hoping someone would write a B.O.Y. ff one day & glad to see it written :) Excited to read more.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! This one os sooo cute! Plz continue! I read this one and i was schocked that it's under incomplete! :teary: Plz come back to this one plz, i would love to finish reading it!!!:DDD :dude:

loveff

sarNie Egg
I love Teng and Kwan together as a couple. They are so cute! I hope after Kwans and Tles new movie is over, Teng and Kwan will do another movie together again! :woot:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Chapter 4

*Buzz*Alarm goes on*

Kwan reaches for the alarm clock to turn it off as she cuddles back into bed. She then murmurs to herslef. "I don't feel like going to class today." She rolled over to the other side of the bed. "Why are you so cold today?" (She's referring to that side of the bed) That side of the bed surely got her out of bed since it stole her warmth and left her freezing. "I guess that means a 'Yes' for going to class." Kwan got out of bed, stretched, and headed toward the bathroom to get ready for school.

-----------

James and Mouse were both cuddled in bed with their noses tingling from breathing in the sweet scent in the air.

*sniffsniff* "It smells so good~" mutters Mouse as he bites into the air as his arm covered James]'s face.

*crunch* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" shoutes Mouse as he opened his eyes. "JAMES! JAMES! JAMES! LET GO OF ME THIS INSTANCE!!!!!"

James continued munching on Mouse's arm. "JAMES! JAMES! JAMES! snap out of it! I'm not food!" Mouse continues shouting.

Tengneung enters the room. "What's with the ruckus? Y'all ruined my sleep."

"Ahhh.. My savior.." Mouse's eye widened seeing Teng there. "Quick! Hurry and help me!"

Teng looked at him, and then to James. "This is what y'all get for sleeping with each other." He slowly walks to the door.

"Wait!! Help me first!"

"No.."

"Please.."

"No.."

"I'll do anything for you..."

Teng turned around to face him. "Anything?"

Chills went down Mouse's spine. "Y-yes.. I-I'll do anything!"

"Heh, this is a piece of cake." Teng mutters to himself. He then walks over to James and pinched his cheeks. "Hey James! WAKE UP!! A fan is waiting for you at the breakfast table."

James quickly woke up, and let go of Mouse's arm. "A fan? At the breakfast table?" He turned to look at Mouse. "How do I look?"

Mouse rubs his arm in pain and gave a fake smile. "You look GREAT! Now get on out!"

"Thanks." James hopped out of bed and ran out to the kitchen.

Mouse turned to Teng. "Thanks man. I owe you one."

Teng smirked. "I know."

Another chill went down Mouse's spine. "How'd you know that'll wake him up?"

"Because everyone knows that James care the most for his fans, and would basically do anything for them. Now you hurry up and get up too." Tengneung walked out of the room.

Mouse crossed his arms. "Man, today is not going to be a good day."

-----------

*Rinse Rinse Rinse*

Leo was busy rinsing away the dirt on the fruit, as he continues preparing breakfast.

James entered the kitchen and looked around for his "fan". "Ow, have you seen my fan? Teng said that she was here."

Leo glanced at James. "There's no fan whatsoever. Even if there was a fan here, you'll be arrested for being a pedofile, and they'll win the case because you're half-naked." He finished rinsing the fruits and placed them in a bowl making a fruit salad.

James sratched his head and then looked at himself up and down and in the reflection of the refrigerator. "That damn Teng. I swear!" He walked out of the kitchen stealing one of Leo's french toast.

"Hey! Why'd you still my breakfast?!"

"Just because!" retorts James.

Leo shakes his head. "They're such kids." He took a bite of his french toast and took a sip of his dark coffee.

*knock knock*

Leo rolled his eyes, I can't ever have my peace around here. He walked over to open the front door.

"Wow, you opened it pretty fast today." smiled Kwan.

"What do you want?"

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because, "I'm blacklist" smirked Leo.

Kwan gasped. "Oh my god! How'd you know..."

"Aha.. so you did betray us!"

Kwan shook her head. "No.. No.. No I didn't. I I I I just.."

"You just what? Support K-OTIC now?"

"No, I was just checking out some other music."

"And happened to support K-OTIC right?"

"Yes.. just somehow you know.. somehow?"

"Uh-huh right.. yeah, like I somehow closed the door on you." Leo closed the door shut, with a smile on his face getting back to his breakfast.

Tengneung walked down. "Who was that?" *knock knock*

"Check for yourself." said Leo as he sipped his coffee.

Tengneung opened the door.

"YOUUUUUUUU!!!" shouts Kwan, as she quickly covers her mouth as she realized who it was at the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa.. What's wrong Kwan?"

"Uh.. nothing.." Freaking out, Kwan pretended to look at her watch. "Well look at the time. I'm going to be late for class." She turned the other way. "Ahh.." She quickly turned back to Teng. "I made you a snack. You can share it with the others too if you want, since I mad extras." She handed the bag of snack to Teng and quickly jolted off, covering her blushed face.

Teng giggled. "You're such a sweet and funny girl."

James placed his head on Teng's shoulder. "Fan? or Faen (girlfriend)?" smirked James as he pinches him on the cheeks.

"That's my signal!" Mouse dashes to get the bag of snack in front of Teng.

Teng gave him an evil eye. "Sorry Teng. I owed James too!" He continues dashing away.

"MOUSE!" shouts Tengneung. "MOUSE NATCHA!!!"

-------------------------------- TO BE CONTINUED --------------------------------

A/N: I finally decided to update this ff again. Like I said many times when I update, I lost my plot.. I'm slowly giving my characters some life... ehehe.. This chapter focused more on B.O.Y than Kwan. BUt anyways, Hope y'all enjoyed it.