[2007.03.30] Fates of Joe Cheng, Ariel Lin continue in ISWAK 2

minankumo

sarNie Adult
[2007.03.30] Fates of Joe Cheng, Ariel Lin continue in ISWAK 2.
[TVBS]鄭元暢、林依晨 惡作劇之吻續情緣

The popular drama, ISWAK is preparing to film its second sequel. The director and the main leads of the show, including Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin were present today. And a wedding ceremony was held as a form of celebration.

Joe said, "Actually, this is my first time getting married. Unlike Ariel who had been married quite a few times in the dramas she had a role in. I gave my first wedding to Ariel, hopefully she would be able to use her past experiences to give me a happy marriage."

Ariel said, "Its my great honour and I'll make sure I'll be a good bride."

After a year plus, once again, the usual cast gathered together to film the second sequel. All of them are really happy and looking forward to this. Ariel said, "I'm feeling really happy and at the same time looking forward to this. Also I'm afraid of getting hurt, I told the director before that everyone including ourselves have got really high expectations regarding this second sequel. But I really don't want this expectation to become our stress. So we've to work hard but at the same time cut ourselves some slack."

Joe said, "I feel that this feeling is like the first day in school. Tomorrow is the first day of school, really excited and at the same time happy to be able to go back to school!"

ISWAK 2 will begin with the new weds. When asked if there will be any bed scenes, the director said,"Because they are already newly weds, there will definitely be quite a few intimate close behaviour. And because I've just gotten married too, so probably will get some experience from my side. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

Joe said,"that means the director will have to practise at home first before teaching us." Ariel said, "Ha...." And the director replied, "You guys can finally get a chance to see how sweet they are to each other!"

translated by: Eun
credit to ariel-lin.com