but now, I LOVE THEM!!

i just read and found out that 2 of them have
a huge age gap from the other two...

Park Bom ------ 25
Sandara Park -- 24
CL ------------ 18
Minzy --------- 16

I was shocked at first, cause CL and
Minzy actually looked like the older ones...

but anyways... their awesome!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so.. who misses these ladies? i surely did.. but guess what.. they've come back!!!! whoot whoot.. sweet aint it lol..

here's their new mvs..

CLAP YOUR HANDS

GO AWAY

(c)2NE1 their official youtube page

^ omfg.. the freaken guy slapped CL.. ahhhhhh >_<

and aigoo.. it feels like bom has no parts at all.. they're so little >_< ahhh..

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love their hair in Clap Your Hands (haha, it's all under the hoodie). Minzy looks prettier in that video.

Can't Nobody

fun

Expired Sarnie
They have been dominating and sacking up all the awards on most of the music programs. But now they have so much competitors. Although I'm glad Beast won the second week since they had their comeback. Now looking forward to Miss A too!!! I love all the groups so it doesn't matter who really wins.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
I love 2ne1! i'm in love with their new songs clap your hands and the go away song!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i didnt like cant nobody but i love the na na na part towards the end and of course i enjoyed the chorus part.

i really cant wait to hear their new songs with will.i.am.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
These girls group are very talented and beautiful. I love their music so much. Thanks for sharing the videos of their MV.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes they are starting to promote "it hurts" it is one of my favorite song in their album.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Gosh I'm loving 2NE1 so much! lol Park Bom looks more and more like she popped out of an anime or manga, esp now w/ the colored hair! She's sooooo simply adorable. ^_^

Of course, I love all the girls equally. I don't think I can choose a favorite! Goodness, no one has such an impact on me like this! lol

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
minzy is so much prettier now. i remember not finding her attractive at all, but her looks grew on me.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love them all equally too but park bom is my bias :cloud9:

it hurts is a good song. i hope yge consider doing a mv for love is ouch too. and of course go back and do a mv on pretty boy and their other songs. and then he can sell it as a dvd. i will definitely purchase it.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Park Bom is the most talented. Her voice is just so awesome. I like the song she sings with Big bang, "together forever?

fun

Expired Sarnie
have you guys heard their new cf songs. at first i was iffy about it. after having a second listen, it just grows on you. i like it so much more than try to follow me. dont stop the music is added to one of my favorite 2ne1 song.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I have seen their new MV for the CF. It's really cool and I love the song. 2NE1 are the best girls group...They're beautiful and talented together.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Oooh,,I love their new song "Don't Stop the Music"
That song was awesome!! :D Park Bom looks soo childish at her age,,haha..she's soo cute!!
& i agree, she's the most TALENTED in 2NE1 :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
with talents i think they are pretty much equal minus dara. i like dara though. she has a cute personality and she seems like those super nice girls. but she could use a little help on her stage performances. i think that is what bugs me the most.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
What I hate is the way they style Dara's hair. She's stiffer @ dancing & she admits it, but 2ne1 wouldn't be the same without her. She's a very pretty woman.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know, I hate most of her hairstyle too. Her hairstyle in Lollipop actually grew on me. She doesn't look that awkward. And of course 2NE1 is not the same without her. I like their balance. Minzy=Wind. CL=Fire. Dara=Earth. Bom=Water.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Park Bom latest single Don't Cry. I love it. She has not yet disappointed me. Although I still prefer You and I, this song has its specialty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8