3 lub tooj npab........

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
umm.... she was nice when i saw her. she always had that smile on her face. she didn't look mad/pissed off. she even greeted us too and said thanks for supporting her. even got a pic with her too.
yea i didnt think she look pissed off. she was just there, talkin to customers. i managed to get a pic with her too.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
umm.... she was nice when i saw her. she always had that smile on her face. she didn't look mad/pissed off. she even greeted us too and said thanks for supporting her. even got a pic with her too.

yea i didnt think she look pissed off. she was just there, talkin to customers. i managed to get a pic with her too.
you guys must have seen her when she was in a good mood then
lol.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
this movie wasnt half bad...and their acting actually was not that bad...usually when i see hmong american act...they suck...but this one wasnt that bad...and the guy that i thought was cute ended up being a Vang...i was soooo upset...cause i thought he was HOT!!!

When is the 2nd part going to be out????
i really wanna see the second part

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
i think they made a first impression for a long hmong drama like this...but then i think the main lead, Phas Ej, some what i find his voice distracting and a little babyish...they could've have got a grown up man with a man's tone. Overall, this drama is ok. I think the Nas Ej is an good actress. She did a well done job. She is cute too. A very innocent face thats all i said.

By the way who else like Advent Vide songs???? for me...seriously i pass on them...i don't like it at all...they seriously needs vocal train and their songs gotta go.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i think they made a first impression for a long hmong drama like this...but then i think the main lead, Phas Ej, some what i find his voice distracting and a little babyish...they could've have got a grown up man with a man's tone. Overall, this drama is ok. I think the Nas Ej is an good actress. She did a well done job. She is cute too. A very innocent face thats all i said.

By the way who else like Advent Vide songs???? for me...seriously i pass on them...i don't like it at all...they seriously needs vocal train and their songs gotta go.

same here...i think they could do better...but oh well, at least sum fan supports them...then its good...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow i think KM should leave the original singer as is...his voice is sounded like a dead bird....sorry for the harsh criticism.....
hummm i saw the words on pc page sying that "PC VAJ is re-writing 3 lub tooj npab into an American novel!"...whats that suppose ta mean....are we holding on
part 2.....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
3 lub tooj npab...
it wasnt that good...
but i like the main girl's acting and her voice sounds very unique and cool... hehehe...
her voice reminds me of those hmong dub korean/thai movies
... as for the tooj npab... i thought it was weird how they got it...
i thought it was like in the family... how they got the tooj npab
and they dont even get to the tooj npab until near the end of the movie...
took me 3 days to finish the first part...

lala08

sarNie Egg
ok so i was reading the beginning to the three braclet that they said they're writing it into a novel. I was so surprised by how ashamed they are to use our HMONG last names for the novel and they gotta spell it differently and use american last name. for example: instead of spelling it VANG, they spell it VANE. why not just spell it vang with the g instead of the e????? oh and for jack, i forgot what his last name in the movie was but in the quote quote novel, his last name is LAWRENCE. why use lawrence????

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
ok so i was reading the beginning to the three braclet that they said they're writing it into a novel. I was so surprised by how ashamed they are to use our HMONG last names for the novel and they gotta spell it differently and use american last name. for example: instead of spelling it VANG, they spell it VANE. why not just spell it vang with the g instead of the e????? oh and for jack, i forgot what his last name in the movie was but in the quote quote novel, his last name is LAWRENCE. why use lawrence????
what is this three bracelet that you're talking about?
is it a real book/novel or some fan fiction?
update me on this...

lala08

sarNie Egg
what is this three bracelet that you're talking about?
is it a real book/novel or some fan fiction?
update me on this...
they're trying to make it into an american novel.

here's the website: http://scradentertainmentgroup.com/

i know they said that there will be changes in the names and all but why change it. books doesn't matter what the names of the characters are. if the audience like the book then they'll like the book no matter what kind of names are in the book but if they don't like the book then they don't like it. names doesn't matter. this is my opinion only so yea. hope no one get offended.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i read it! it's really good!!! the name change doesn't bother me at all. i hope to see the finished product soon!!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
what's going on with this movie???
any ideas...
i think they ar still editing part 2. cuz when i saw them at fresno new year, they said they were gonna postpone part 2 a lil bit to add some finishing touches on it. cuz they dont want it to be rushed like part 1 and not have a good outcome becuz of it....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
why are there so many guys that like her...
thats too much and too fake, even though i know its only a movie...
i mean... they're characters are all friends too...

and my boyfriend was complain because everytime they go eat, its always McDonald...
hehehe...

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hahahahhaha yep, I agree it always McDonald

and my boyfriend was complain because everytime they go eat, its always McDonald...
hehehe...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

i think that dude was suppose to be the president's son...anywase...i thought then the president was bush n he hould have bush's last name oh well, they can later cange it to braka obama...:D...well...i was wondering...brad doesn't look mekas at all...nevermind.....

they're trying to make it into an american novel.

here's the website: http://scradentertainmentgroup.com/

i know they said that there will be changes in the names and all but why change it. books doesn't matter what the names of the characters are. if the audience like the book then they'll like the book no matter what kind of names are in the book but if they don't like the book then they don't like it. names doesn't matter. this is my opinion only so yea. hope no one get offended.

i'm cofused...so will they continue???.....

hehehe...

yep...i think prince charming are suppose to treat the girls to special restaurant...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think that dude was suppose to be the president's son...anywase...i thought then the president was bush n he hould have bush's last name oh well, they can later cange it to braka obama...:D...well...i was wondering...brad doesn't look mekas at all...nevermind.....

i'm cofused...so will they continue???.....

yep...i think prince charming are suppose to treat the girls to special restaurant...
the reason why they don't go to special resaturaunts is because the girl kalia, doesnt like to go to restaurants, becuz she thinks its a waste of money. i think she says that in the movie too.