• 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I imagine peter's face as the funny gay man in oum ruk... :lol:

I'm rooting for tong and bopa too! :yahoo: I believe that every people has his or her own wild side... tong just needs someone to unleash the beast out of him... :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
hmmm............. Pholdee and Tong will probably take turns on the 3 nights.. lol

I just hope Tong gets two nights and Pholdee gets one. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol aiko it wasnt me that did that popsicle ..its moh? but i do want some of that ...*drools oh i just finish the rest of my banana split earlier..it was sooooooooo good...melted ice cream over that sliced banana with fudge & caramel drizzling atop & flowing down to the bottom... licked everything LMAO no im jk i didnt lick the bowl or anything ...just the spoon! lol
omg alhambra me too..i am somehow still rooting for tong inside lol...hes quiet cause the real him hasnt come out yet...his brother is gonna teach him...and prolly brainwashing bopa bout tong..LOL and cause pholdee probably want that girl that is with bopa from the club.. he wants to change bopa for tong so that he can get the girl that was with bopa...he think its a waste of their women hood to be lesbo's..LOL i dont know that is what i am really hoping to happen...

right now i cant picture peter's face....lol everyone else in the fic has no face..except for the leading characters..LMAO
PS. may i add.. artist can be freaky ppl too. the quiet type can do the deeds too :lol: prolly much faster than the talkative ones...

hahahahaha oops my bad lol.. SORRY MOH...

how u know they can get the deed done.. ahhhhhhhhhhh ... lmao.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ... xp...

omg donna.. tong unleashing the beast ......hehehe .. >_<...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm............. Pholdee and Tong will probably take turns on the 3 nights.. lol

I just hope Tong gets two nights and Pholdee gets one. :D

LOL lome...i want pholdee to teach bopa verbally...not physically!!! he cant de-flower her lol then tong is getting leftovers LOL..

omg aiko...have you not seen em in those lakorn?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Meanwhile at the Art Show , Tong and Bopa was a lovely couple they make wave just by standing close together as photographer take their picture and Tong’s colleague admire her beautiful , she shine thru out the entire event and attracted several males , they ask for her phone number – ignoring Tong existence .

“ ..what is your name cutie ..” one man asked

“ …Bopa ..” she reply

“…we should get together someday , how about dinner tomorrow ? ..”

“ …no thank , I don’t dine with stranger ..”

“ ..if we get to know each other , then we’ll no longer stranger ..”

“ …sorry , im not interest in ..man …talk to me again when you sister is available ” she said directly , irritate by this stranger

“ ..i fully understand ..” the man was embarrassed and left

Tong was startle by her comment and couldn’t help but ask “ …my brother said you’re a lesbian and I didn’t believe him , is it true ? ..”

She turn to his attention and smirk, “ …your brother is good at guessing game , don’t he ?..”

“ ..im sorry if I offended you ..”

“ …not at all , unless you call me a bitch – that is when you offended me ..”

“…no , I wouldn’t dare call you a bitch --” he immediately shut up , realizing his mistake and he can see the changes on her face – it wasn’t pleasant and if he were to guess there probable steam coming out of her ear .

“ ….you testing me ?..” she beam him ,

“ …o no no ..sorry sorry ..” he was nervous all the sudden , after all she did have a black belt in karate – according to what he heard from his mother

She release her knuckles and straighten her face, luckily Mr. Artist was apologetic if not -- his face is probable jam into one of those panting. Suddenly she felt a hand spreading on her shoulder , out of instinct she grab the man wrist and twist it around her head , pushing his back downward and jerk his arm upward .

The man shriek like a pig “ …ouch !! my arm !!..” cries Pholdee , with his free arm he wave it in the air like a white flag .

Bopa smile in amuse , “ …you shouldn’t sneak up on me ..”

“ …I was just taping your shoulder !!! ..”

“ …all 5 of your finger was tapping my shoulder ? humph ..” she frown and applying more pressure until her father plead her to release Pholdee’s arm because people was turning head , some even giggle at the karate chop scene .

“ ..next time just call my name to get my attention ..” she warn and release him .

Tong cover his mouth to hide the laughter and watch Pholdee rubbing his wounded shoulder , “ ….Bopa have a black belt in Karate ..”

Pholdee give a crook smile toward the tomboy , “ …o’ really ! I have a black belt in boxing !..” he boost his chest and watch her smile in amuse , as if she was ridiculing him thru those lip

“ ..i never heard of boxing using color code as ranking – tell me , is the school where you were train the coaches color your belt with a maker ? ..” she smirked and turn away to spare him the humiliation

Pholdee grunted his teeth and then swing his head the other way , tipping his nose in the air while crossing his arm “ ….gentlemen doesn’t argue with …the ladies..”

She corner her eye at him , egoist and stupid . Does all men behave like this? Even though Tong is ..a bit nerdy but at least he doesn’t have an ego like his brother and if she was to choose between the two , she rather jump off the bridge ! The only reason she agreed to be Tong’s date , because of pride – she want to prove to Pholdee that just because she a tomboy , doesn’t mean she can’t be elegant and she clearly know – the pervert ass …is hitting on her , though not thru words but her woman intuition pick up the sense when he stare at her in the lobby – and wetted his pant in the process . The scene was quite hilarious and she joy teasing him , ever since they were little kid she never did liked him !! He always tease her and call her name , they often bicker at each other but at the end … she always wins !Tong was difference when they were little kids, he was always the quiet one and that’s why they hardly talk to each other as they grown older – plus, she think he is… gay!

“ …ahhh, kids ! we are like one big family , no hard feeling ok ? ..” said Peter , looking at his daughter and then Pholdee

Tong clear his throat and enter the battle field , “ ..Bopa , would you be my model on my next painting ? Your feature is perfect for my next project …”

“ … Sorry , im not interest ..”

“ … just 3 night a week..” Tong pleaded

Pholdee and Peter turn head, their jaw was about to hit the floor! Peter was over joy and couldn’t believe his ear, this is better than …that bad boy ‘s plan !! If his daughter became Tong’s model that mean they will share some time alone …and one thing will lead to …another !!! Peter giggle , “ …Bopa ! You should agreed ..!”

Pholdee was shock , what the hell is his brother up too ? His plan will be ruin ! Mr. Artist isn’t playing by the rule – well , Pholdee isn’t either too but still !!! He is the big brother ! He have to act quick and beat his brother to the game , “ …Ha ! Bopa as your model ? O’ fine she dress up a bit and look normal then usual but there no artistic in her character . She doesn’t have the patient to sit around for hours and let you paint a portrait of her !..”

“ …who say ? ..” Bopa challenge the bastard in front of her , at first she didn’t intend to agreed but now that this idiot have to throw in his 2 cent , she might as well “ …Tong , I’ll goes to your studio …next week ..”

Shit. Pholdee felt the counter attack and curse himself from adding ..fuel to fire ! Just great !! Now , how in the world he going get his lesson with the …tomboy without his brother interfering with his plan ?? Even Peter is throwing him in the trash can and it all because of Mr. Artist …if that really is ..his hobby!! Ahhhh...he need a plan B

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. omg.. 3 nights a week from. tong.. omg.. he blurted it out lmao.. hahahha .. hilarious.. hehe but you never know.. it might be different hehe.. **wink**wink** lol.. xp .. .hehehe.. oooo i have no idea who now lol.. xp .. hehehe..

n ami .. nope i havent seen those "yet" lmao. .. hahaha xp..

cecilia

Staff member
jez. i'm just in awe at what Tong spit out.
NO WAY !!! please, don't let it be Tong
PHOLDEE. hurry and come up with your plan B first.
i can't imagine Tong and BOPA .. no way !!!
my dream is now crush ..
of course, i don't know the future yet but still ..
i have this feeling .. oh no !!!

random post but anyway, this lakorn is playing in my head for some reason when it come to PHOLDEE and Bopa. Lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci why does mia dtaing remind you of this fic??? :p

ohhh SarN is making us confused as to who the p'ek is ...lol

but i just cant wait to read that next chapter!

thanks for the update!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, I pray that there's going to be another girl for the twim. I can't imagine the twin with bopa. I hope he ends up with one of them doesn't matter which one but not both of them. I want pholdee to meet someone who would show him the meaning of love, not a playboy type just like someone mentioned. I will be amaze if they both end up with her. I would feel bad for her and her father, peter, for getting both the twin as his son-in-law.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ceci i havent seen that lakorn yet? .. is it good.. im prob gonna watch it because ning is in there hehe .. >_< ..

PLAN B ....... OMG.......... hahaha...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.. ceci i havent seen that lakorn yet? .. is it good.. im prob gonna watch it because ning is in there hehe .. >_< ..

PLAN B ....... OMG.......... hahaha...
that lakorn was okish....ive seen better ones..lol..want a lil spoiler???
theres an R in there
:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha.
and baby too

ami, i don't know ja, but it does probably b/c of the playboy part .. :lol:

no update yet :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
When the boys return back from the Art Show , they didn’t say a words to each other but Pholdee can tell his brother is in a happy mood because during the whole ride Tong keep grinning out the window ! Pholdee wish he can crack his brother skull and read what he is thinking !

“ …why are you starring at me ? ..” Tong asked , puzzle by his brother sudden glare.

“ …nothing ! so what make you ask the monkey girl to be your model ? ..”

“ …because she is beautiful . she had that nature glow . I had known her for years and this is the first time I seen her in a dress , I think she will look lovely in a thai traditional dress and my next project is call Jewel of the Ocean --- Pholdee ? Pholdee ? …” Tong scratches his head while looking around for his brother, wondering when the hell he left? What is wrong with him ? He shrug his shoulder and went up stair to his room.

Pholdee didn’t stay to listen to the rest of the compliment and march to his room, mumbling under his breath and imitate his brother words “ …she had that nature glow ..!Blah …blah..” , tonight the tomboy was looking hot but her attitude is still the same , very snobbish with such poisonous tongue! Somehow, when she agreed to be his brother model in front him – it felt like she was challenging him! He criticize her impatient and she end up agreeing -- just to prove she is capable of everything! Is she playing …hard to get ?!! Pholdee smile , his ego boost himself up a level at the thought .

Several days later, Tong receive a call from his College University in Paris that his art teacher had pass away. After hearing the sad new he wanted to attend the funeral to pay his respect and condolence . He went into his brother room and saw Pholdee was playing the X-Box game , he interrupted his brother “ …I have to leave to Paris , tonight ..”

“…huh? Why ?..” Pholdee , pause his game and turn toward his brother

“ ..my art teacher die last night ..”

“ …how long will you be gone ? ..”

“ ..a week ..but..” Tong was restless , “ …tomorrow Bopa is coming over and I wont’ be here , can you do me a favor …”

Pholdee grin , “ ..sure ..”

“ …tell her next week instead ..”

“ ..leave it to me !! Just go pack your thing right now ..” Pholdee jump up like frog , he couldn’t be happier , he even offer to help pack his brother clothes ! For the pass days he been burning his brain out for a plan B and now is his chance !! God must be on his side ! Later that night Pholdee drove his brother to the airport and wave good bye to him at the terminal gate – it was too perfect to be true ! Now that Tong is gone , he must disguise himself at his brother – simple ! But …there only one problem …Tong doesn’t have long hair !! Ahh…this mean he will have to get a hair cut ! It take him nearly 3 years for it to grow pass his shoulder and to cut if off …just to score himself a …lesbian ? It out of question ~~ he is not a sex manic who is so desperate for this …this tomboy! --- NO WAY!!

The next morning Pholdee drove himself to a nearly by salon, he stood outside with his face press against the glass window – like a kid wanting an ice cream . When the owner flip the sign from close to open he rocket thru the door and grab the first seat

“ …wow , usually I wont’ get a customer till 2 or 3 hours later after the shop is open. What’s the rush ? ..” said the hair stylish , approaching the young man with long hair .

“ …cause I have to be at work in an hours…” he lie ,

“ ..o’ really , so how do you want it ? Your hair is so long and thick ..” the stylish run her finger down his hair , feeling the smoothness

“ ..short , preppy , geeky ..”

“ ..ok ! ..” the stylish make the first snip ..and snip , his long hair fall down the floor like autumn leafs

Pholdee was in tear, watching the reflection of himself thru the mirror in front of him ! Ahhhh…his beautiful long hair …!! His expression was …sadden and his lip was trembling , tear was streaming down . The stylish giggle at the scene and shake her head in disbelief, she never saw a grown man cry over a hair cut! Finally , she finish and handed him a mirror , he check his left side and then the right side “ …thank you ..” he rise from the chair , wiping his tear and pay the cashier before heading out the door . Next , is buying a pair of eye glasses and he got a cheap one at the gas station when he stop to pump some gas . Perfect.

Later that evening, he practice being Tong and rehearse line that his brother would say to people , he pace the room until he heard the door bell ring . He froze. It must be her !! He went to answer the door , “ …hello..”

“ …come on! Lets get this thru as quickly as possible ! I don’t have time ..” Bopa demanded and brush the man in front of her to the side , she enter the house with her hand on her hip and scan the house “ …where do you set up at ? ..”

Pholdee was behind her and pretend to use his hand to choke her, who the hell she think she is ? Barging in like some escape convict and pushing him to the side? She turn around and he immediate drop his arm “ …my studio is in the back ..” he smile while adjusting his eye glasses ,

“ …hurry up and take me there ! ..” she demanded ,

“ ..ok ok …geez , ..” he mumble while leading the way

They came to a complete stop at a room , Pholdee open the door and they went inside . She scan around the room , there are dozes of painting all over the wall and floor . Then she turn to Pholdee and asked “ …so what now ? get your brush and start painting !!..”

“ …relax baby , you can’t rush an artist . I need to absorb my outer energy first ..”

She cross her arm and tap her feet , “ …there something difference about you ..” she narrow her eye -- his hair is shorter then before , the clothes he had on ..seen…to nerdy.. as if he intend to dress for the role ?

Pholdee close his eye , pretending to absorb some crap …that he just make up ! When actually – he was delaying the time to think of a plan or at least the …next move !! “ …ok , im ready !..” he open his eye and turn to the girl beside him .

“ ..ok ? where do you want me to sit ? or do ? ..”

“ ..take off your clothes ..”

“ …what the hell ? I thought you said just a portrait ..”

“ ..nude is a form of art ok . there is nothing more beautiful than …life..”

“ ..what the hell you talking about …”

“…humanity is born naked !! Nature is created with no fabric or clothes !! My next project is the art of …birth …”

“ …shit, I thought your brother was crazy – I didn’t know it run in the family !!!..”

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. oh no.. pholdee as tong ahhhhh .. lmao.. hehe oh no .. keke.. i cant wait.. haha i wonder wat tong will do when he finds out lol. xp .. perverted pholdee lol..

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! this looks soo intense! i should have waited until you're at least half-way through the story.. i don't like waiting like this.. lol.. but VERY creative with the whole one night a week, two nights a week, and then it's three nights a week?? and it's all generation to generation... i have hopes for this one to be the best because it deals with two brothers and the nang'ek who's a lesbian?(<----- nice one.. who could have thought about this??).... but it's all very creative...
great job!!!