Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 Night a week

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 3 Night a week

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

cecilia

Staff member
omg. every update got me on my feet .. i so loving this fiction ...
the smile on my face, ppl walk pass my room and look at me weird b/c of this fiction.

pholdee definitely working hard to earn that award .. run the rest of his way to th studio, he's too funny.
i so can't wait to read what's nex. thanks for the update.

pls write more. :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I dont remember where I left off on this..But I hear I make a special appearance! LMFAO!!! :ph34r: :loool:
:lol:

here is the part i describe MOH

[ Moh was the company ex model and was promoted as assistant manager several years ago because of her outstanding knowledge in the field, at 50 years old her feature had age rapidly and no longer had a model body like she once was. Her waist was wide, moon shape buttock, stomach flabby and her hair is silky black that reaches to her hip. The amount of powder on her face could bake a 50ft birthday cake. Everyone in the company call her "the witch" and she have a reputation of a man eater, after 8 marriage none of her husband had survive a year with her. It either divorce or accidental death, most man would run after hearing those life threaten situation and so she was left as a widow for nearly 10 years after her late husband , who choke on a chicken bone and die . ]

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, bopa is going to find out that she slept with pholdee and not tong. can't she tell the difference between tong and pholdee? up to now I think that she should know the difference.

Sarn, is tong going to get with linda or is he ending up alone while pholdee is with bopa? just curious but this fanfic is addicting. I just now can't stand pholdee. He's a sex maniac.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Oh! My.
I so can't wait for the next update.
Someone is going to get busted or maybe not.
Thank you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…scar you? Does it bother you so much to see me with Tong ?...” said Bopa

“.…very much! I..I..I” Pholdee was stuck, he doesn’t know how to explain the reason why he act so jealous without revealing the truth to her? Holy...banana and the suspicious look on her face is making him nervous.

“…we were just talking , really..” said Tong , getting up from the sofa and stood side by side next to the tomboy , both starring at Pholdee and wondering what the hell wrong with him?

“ ….sure !! just talking eh ? then explain why this monkey girl was straddling you ? im sure she can tell the difference between a horse and a man ? ..”

“…if I were to strip and dance in front of him , it still my business . me and tong is on a difference level , you wouldn’t understand ..” said Bopa and hook her arm into the man beside…. in a flirtatious way .

“ …ekk, don’t touch him …” Pholdee pointed his finger toward their arm lock then back at each of their faces , this is crazy . she is teasing him? does she know the man beside her isn’t her lover ?

“ ..calm down , Bopa is just playing around ..” Tong laugh and peel her hand away, “ …I have a project to start , come on ..” he turn to the tomboy and signal her to sit on the sofa . She move according and settle herself on the cushion , then Tong reach out to smooth her hair with his hand and brush it behind her shoulder .

While Tong was caring for her, Pholdee was grunting his teeth in the background and bulk his eye at the couple. He even imagine their scene in slow motion with a wind blowing against her face and her hair run like ocean wave while Tong use his hand to brush those gorgeous hair of her. Ahh….his heart is on fire and felt a rage of jealousy building inside. To make matter worst , the way she corner her eye at him and then crack a smile felt like an arrow shooting at his heart !! Is she intentional teasing him or is it in her nature to kill ? Ahh…Pholdee ..Pholdee what are you going do ? The lesbian is making goggle eye with other man !!

“ ..when are u going start painting !!!!..” shouted Pholdee

“ …ok , perfect..” said Tong , finishing his touch on the tomboy hair and then he move way , to stand behind the standup board and start to sketch

Pholdee cross his arm and frown at the tomboy the whole time --- but her eye was fix on Tong , smiling at him in a girly manner! She was aware of his gaze but she choose to ignore it by distracting her attention on Mr. Artist , trying to look sweet and charming for the pose . Pholdee was surprise because it out of her character to be this …cute ! When she is with him even though she doesn’t know he is the fake Tong but none the less she never smile in such a flirtatious way ! Why is it today any different ? Unless …she already …found out the truth and trying to get back at him ??? Impossible ! If she did found out …why she didn’t confront him ?

Thirty minute later Tong put down his pencil and said “ …alright, that enough for the tonight . you can leave ..” he smile at the tomboy and then turn to side , his brother was still standing there like a huge angry rock . He laugh , “ ..PHoldee!! You can stop watching her now ..”

Pholdee didn’t hear what his brother said but keep his eye fix on the tomboy , he watch her rise to her feet and went inside the bathroom , the door was close and now his eye is fix on the door . Suddenly , he felt a sharp pain on his head and turn toward the direction he think the object came from , just in time to dock from his brother flying brush ! “ …hey!! stop it !!..”

“ …I call you like 10 X !! Are you ok ? You seen so …grumpy and edgy? Is there something between you and Bopa ? ..” ask Tong , now approaching his brother .

“ ..nothing , it was just a hard day at work ..that all ..”

“ …really ? alright if you said so ..” Tong shrug the thought away and clean up his area

“ ..hey, do you know a girl by the name of Linda ? tall , pretty , long hair ”

“ …yes , she was in my college class ..”

“ ..she pretty , you should hook up with her ..”

“ ..o’ no thank , im not interst in seeing anyone --- but if 3 years ago …I might ..”

“ ..why ? ..”

“ …I use to have a crush on her during my freshman year …”

“ …wow , really ? what stop you from persuading her ? ..”

“ ..she had a boyfriend at the time but I got over it , we are just friend now – beside she a …lesbian …”

“ … Ooo..

“ … didn’t you said you’re dating a lesbian as we speak ? ..”

“ ..yup ! a witch lesbian ! she even flirt with other man in front of me ..”

“ ..really ? and you allow this ? …”

“ …I have no choice ..” Pholdee mumble to himself,

“ ..what did you just said ? ..”

Just then Bopa came out of the bathroom fully change . She went up to Tong and give him a tight hug , “ …see you tomorrow night …” she release him and step back

“ …uh..yea..see you ..” reply Tong , still shock at the sudden embrace .

Pholdee curse under his breath and waited till the tomboy walk toward the exit door , when she does he block her path and said , “ …what about me ? it not fair ..?!..”

“ ..you, no ..” she lift a brow and move to the side to walk around him

He block her path again and embrace her , “ …to bad , I want that hug ..”

She was shock at his sudden touch but couldn’t struggle loose . He was squeezing her as if his life depend on this hug and somehow she stop wiggling , a familiar scent fill the air ! It smell like ….strawberry! So sweet …desirable fruit that she love so much to smell and this man had it ! The man that tease and make mockery of her since childhood! Why does he had the aroma of her lover …and why her lover doesn’t carry this scent like this idiot ? She begin to add the puzzle …together…she had always been suspicious but afraid to come to the conclusion. She doesn’t like to be deceive and lie to , the thought anger her and she want revenge . What does this idiot play her for ? A fool ? Then he should get a taste of his own …medicine . Bopa stomp on his feet --- hard . And storm out the studio , leaving Pholdee in pain while jumping on one leg.

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz she figured it out.....awesome....cant wait for more thats coming.....thanks for the update sarn

cecilia

Staff member
smart girl. she figure it out i so can't wait.
she' gonna make him work harder now that she know she had been deceived.
man oh man, pholdee, you're spoiling your own self.
so can't wait til he confront her on her actions on tong to make him jealous.
PLEASE update soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning at the kitchen table the twin was having their breakfast when a servant came into the room with an phone in her hand “ …it your parent ..” she hand it Tong , who receive it and signal the servant away.

“....put it on speaker...” said Pholdee

Tong click on the button and place the phone in the middle of the table , “ ..hey mom !! dad ! ..”

“ …who this ? Tong ? Pholdee ?...” said Asoryia

“ …you’re on speaker , both of us in the room ..”

“ …great , listen we coming home next Friday ..”

“…why so early ? ..”

“ …why ? speak for yourself , young man !!!...”

“ ..what did I do ? ..” Tong was shock and turn to look at Pholdee ,

“ …we know what you did and don’t even try to play Mr. Innocent ! You and Bopa!!..”

Pholdee spray the cheerio from his mouth and abruptly reach for the phone , “ … Bopa ?!!! …”

“ …Peter had told me everything..”

“…uncle peter ? me and Bopa ? I don’t understand mom ..” Tong was puzzle

“….deflowered and memory lost!!? Young man you are too much !..”

“ ….mom ! deflower ? who deflower who ? ..” Tong was confuse

“ …must I say it over the phone !!! We can discuss the matter again next Friday when im home but for now I want you to prepare yourself …”

“ …prepare ? for what ? I don’t understand ? mom ? mom ? ”

The phone was hung up. Tong and Pholdee stare at each other. Both was blank.

“ ..well, um..im off to work ..” Pholdee quickly left the house and drove to work ,

At Peter’s Florist Shop , was swamp with customer since morning till late after noon because of the senior citizen sale . Bopa was in the back room throwing dart on the stuff monkey in front of her , she imagine the idiot face who trick her ! – She hate him! Of all the man out there it have to be the one person she hate to lose to ! That idiot probable laughing at her stupidity and making joke about her to his friends!

“ ..bastard !..” she throw a dart toward the door and the impact pierce through the wood , she throw another one and the door swing open , it fly through her father hair like a quick breeze.

Peter scream , “ ..ahh, pumpkin ! that thing is scary !!..” his eye stood up while rubbing his chest to bring back life.

“ ..sorry daddy..” she toss the remaining dart to the floor .

“ ..you should come out and help with the sale ..”

“ ..i don’t …feel so good ..” she slouch on the sofa and stuff her hand into the jean front pocket

“ ..ahh, what wrong ? did you have a fight with Tong ? ..” he move to sit next to his daughter

“ …I wish it’s him !…”

“ …then who ?..”

“ …my worst night mare ..”

“ …then tell daddy what wrong , we’ll solve it together..”

“ …give me the key to our beach house down in Puket ..”

“ ..ahh why ? our shop is busy and you want to take a vacation ?..”

“ …what if I say , im going down there with …Tong ?..”

“…ahhHHH! Then take my car to drive down there!! You have my permission !”

“ …great, i want to torture someone…”

“ …torture? Tong ? awww , pumpkin that is not torturing ! both of you watching the sunset together along the shoreline , his eye melt into your and the both of you making milkshake on the open sand ..”

“ ..daddy !! im not giving him any more milk..”

“ what ? then why the getaway ? ..”

“ …im testing something , that all ..”

“…O’ my , what ever it is be sure to use protection . you want daddy to buy some more ? what size he use ? L ? X-L ? What favor do he prefer ?..”

“ ..daddy, stop it ..” she blushed, the conversation is awkwardly embarrassing ! her father going out to buy condom for his daughter ? ridiculous ! the last two that she brought she had one of the employee in the shop to buy it for her and what a waste ....it was never use !! that bastard!

“ ..why you turning red ? it’s a normal conversation , some parent doesn’t even talk about these thing to their kid ! ..”

“ ..yes but …you’re a man …”

“ …ahhh!! pumpkin don’t say that ! im a woman trap in a man body , my heart and soul is a woman ….”

“ ..yes , your’re a woman then ..”

“ ..now tell daddy , what kind ?..”

“ ..I…I…don’t know , Mel brought it for me the last time but don’t worry about it cuz im not sleeping---”

“ …alright , I’ll just pick a good one ..” he interrupted

“ ..no daddy , no need ..you see ---“

“ …don’t say no young lady ! you and him probable like it raw but as a father I have to put my feet down !!..” he interrupted again .

“ ..daddy …it not that ---”

“ …size please ..”

“ ..well, it about this long ..” she use two hand and separate them at the length she think the popsicle is…..

“ …X-S and the width ? ”

“ …it about ..1 finger ..”

“ ..are you sure ? ..”

“ ..no , 2 finger ..” she held out a peace sign

“ …this going be hard ..”

“ …what do you mean ? ..”

“ ..i will have to poke two of my finger inside the condom to find the right width and afterward buy that package”

Bopa blink her eye , “ …daddy , you can’t be serious ..!!”

“ …you’re right , im going buy all type of size and you just let him pick it out himself …” Peter rise up and count his finger thinking about how much it would cost, as he walk out the door mumbling to himself . Bopa throw her hand up in the air in disbelief , it doesn’t matter how many condom her father buy !! Because she already make up her mind ---- no more ice cream or late night dessert with that lying , scamming …bastard …ever again! This weekend she had plan to get even! She had call Tong during her lunch break and ask him to company her to Puket --- alone . At first he hesitated but she manage to convince him by saying the beach scenery might enhance his artistic skill --- he happily agreed!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
sarn, yr fanfic is so addicting that I dont even turn to watch lakorn in the tv.... wish lakorn on air right now is as good as yr... I was thinking if yr fic made into lakorn.... omg....oh lalalalalala... please up date more...thanks it is good so for

sulad

sarNie Adult
It's getting more heating.
He's busted and she's repayin back.
Sweet.
I'm lovin it Sarn.
Please do come back soon with another chap.
;)

pze

sarNie Adult
seems like bopa is up to something......

pholdee is gonna be mad jealous....lolz....cant wait for more