[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think Poodit show a bit of jealousy today , so there hope LOL, after he found out she pregnant he went to see her & there were hint of a smile when he saw Saiparn rub her stomach . And he upset b/c she hostile towards him when ever they meet unlike her perfect good doctor , Napa , who know how to take care & understanding . He was implying Napa good intentions toward something else , of course, Saiparn will get defensive & protect her friend. I think b/c of the baby , he felt threaten by another man taking care of his responsibility.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Hope nothing is wrong with her baby or lose it. I'll be sad. Hate and can't stand the dad to the guts. He is stupid to let nida marry a rapist. Can't blame him cus he is himself. All needa does is cry and whine the most annoying girl than sirilanka

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nothing will happen to the baby . Someone post a spoiler picture w/ Saiparn holding a baby !!! Let's all pray she doesn't run away /hidding from the P'ek like most normal N'ek in lakorn would do lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
We should all group up and just teach that Poodit (well, basically everyone too) a lesson. He's supposed to be all high and his company seems to be getting better, but he is not a gentleman in taking Saiparn because it'll make the love of his life Nida freakin crazy. And Nida is too crazy, watch she end up in an asylum or something (probably not going to happen). And Manthep, I can't wait until he's like paralyzed and crap. Poor Saiparn, getting insulted and assaulted. Damn Poodit's mom, I hate her. And Sirikanya, I don't want to start with that two face. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

When you realize this thread is 23 pages in and you remember there weren't a lot of people who watched it in the beginning. :thumbup: But yay us! Keep the comments going! :aaaaa::cheer::clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
"It all started with an rscene":p. I love Saiparn purple outfit today , she look so cute , so homey , she so small though, she remind me of my black cat. I like the country outfit more than the city . And the funny thing is , Poodit & Saiparn have on the same outfit of the ending credit LOL . I thought only ch7 does that , where the guy just change shirt for next scene

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahahaha! Everyone hating on the father, Poodit and his mother.....the mother finally accepts Saiparn after she has the baby! Because she finally see Saiparn as a different person.
And Nida's hate for Saiparn only grows because of Sirikanya. Makes everything worst for the sisters, Nida will slowly get better but Sirikanya still wants Poodit.
And the man that she hires to hurts the girls, has a past with the father if you remember the first epi when the aunt was trying to run away...
Poodit couldn't decide which sister ... he want to take responsibility for Saiparn but doesn't want Nida to get hurt! Like Napat said, because of Poodit's action and thoughts... no matter what only hurts everyone.
Seriously Napat is too good, willing to do anything for Nida even if he's hurting.

alissaax

นารีริษยา the official facebook update

Saiparn suddenly appears at the wedding of Poodit and Panida, and chaotic happens but today will be certainly more chaotic. Who will think/consider Nida would be brave to burn her own bridal house.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
This show is so awesome. It does suck that everybody keeps on running after Nida. But then, they know that she's crazy so you never know what she will do. LOL, in this case, burning some bad memories away. Also, what did that guy that Sirikanya hire say to Saiparn to get her to the wedding unknowingly? I tried streaming this morning but all I got was glitchy Chompoo and Ken, some sport stuff, and then Justice Bao. Never got to see anything. Can't wait for Nida to go completely crazy tomorrow and for Saiparn to once again, get the heck out of that house. I really hope we see some progress between Poodit and Saiparn for the next few episodes. She still hates his guts and he still feels guilty with a little hint of jealousy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't consider destruction bravery. I consider it a weakness. If you can't control your emotions to the point where you are destructive, then you're completely weak. Like they say good things are harder to do than bad things. A true brave woman would have picked up and moved on, held her head up high, and show the person who hurt her that she is better than them lol.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Hahahaha! Everyone hating on the father, Poodit and his mother.....the mother finally accepts Saiparn after she has the baby! Because she finally see Saiparn as a different person.
And Nida's hate for Saiparn only grows because of Sirikanya. Makes everything worst for the sisters, Nida will slowly get better but Sirikanya still wants Poodit.
And the man that she hires to hurts the girls, has a past with the father if you remember the first epi when the aunt was trying to run away...
Poodit couldn't decide which sister ... he want to take responsibility for Saiparn but doesn't want Nida to get hurt! Like Napat said, because of Poodit's action and thoughts... no matter what only hurts everyone.
Seriously Napat is too good, willing to do anything for Nida even if he's hurting.
Gonna add Narin into my hate list as well. If I have a brother as weak as him, I will probably end up being the man of the house. Too bad this is a period drama where feminism seems like a dream, or else, Im sure Saiparn will just pack and leave the whole situation behind.

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
man, why can't poohdit talk nice and sweet to saiparn for once. he always sound so mean and angry at saiparn all the time when he talk to her. Anyway hope tomorrow we'll get to see more of saiparn n pohdit n he better be nicer to her.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::love::love::love::love::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

alissaax

Narin is the son of the house and the father is still the man of the house, its hard for him to do things against what his father wants and says...
Nida is weak because how everyone treated her, protect her and she always had people love her... Only thing that bothers me is that she wasn't able to move on from Poodit, she still wanted him... even though she had Poodit , she missed Napat when he wasn't there for her when she was upset lonely and confused.

So disappointed that there wasn't much of Poddit with Saiparn, it was only a few scenes.

I just read the Summary for tonight's episode, Wednesday.

:cheer::cheer::aaaaa::cheer::thumbup::cheer::cheer:

alissaax

man, why can't poohdit talk nice and sweet to saiparn for once. he always sound so mean and angry at saiparn all the time when he talk to her. Anyway hope tomorrow we'll get to see more of saiparn n pohdit n he better be nicer to her.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::love::love::love::love::love::love::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
HAHAHA because he's mad she won't allow him neear her and jealous that's she's able to be nicer to Napat whom she used to not like

sarN

sarNie Granny

He mad b/c she get all heat up when he around while toward Napa , she behaves LOL . Idk , Poodit need to man up , I don't think Saiparn is unreasonable , he just have to be patient like Napa, she well eventually open up . But I can see Saiparn agreeding to any term Poodit offer b/c of her child welfare & future .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
why did u do this to me, sarn??? u couldnt have introduced me after the whole lakorn was finished?? u know i hate the anticipation of each episode!! im too impatient!!!

on a side note, my sassy little saiparn is so fragile now!! poodit!! u better be a man and make her happy NOW!! or else im going to imaginarily punch u in ur manhood!!

but man, there's something hot about pra'eks sneaking up on nang'eks when they are on bickering status! cuz itz usually that he sees her doing some cute (such as rubbing her stomach and talking to his unborn child) and she turns around, gets pissed causing him to sexily grab her waist or body or whatever else he wants to grab. hehehe...

sarN

sarNie Granny
why did u do this to me, sarn??? u couldnt have introduced me after the whole lakorn was finished?? u know i hate the anticipation of each episode!! im too impatient!!!

on a side note, my sassy little saiparn is so fragile now!! poodit!! u better be a man and make her happy NOW!! or else im going to imaginarily punch u in ur manhood!!

but man, there's something hot about pra'eks sneaking up on nang'eks when they are on bickering status! cuz itz usually that he sees her doing some cute (such as rubbing her stomach and talking to his unborn child) and she turns around, gets pissed causing him to sexily grab her waist or body or whatever else he wants to grab. hehehe...

Girl, you just want to be man handle LOL

younglove03

sarNie Egg
Narin is the son of the house and the father is still the man of the house, its hard for him to do things against what his father wants and says...
Nida is weak because how everyone treated her, protect her and she always had people love her... Only thing that bothers me is that she wasn't able to move on from Poodit, she still wanted him... even though she had Poodit , she missed Napat when he wasn't there for her when she was upset lonely and confused.

So disappointed that there wasn't much of Poddit with Saiparn, it was only a few scenes.

I just read the Summary for tonight's episode, Wednesday.

:cheer::cheer::aaaaa::cheer::thumbup::cheer::cheer:
where did you read the summary at? can you send me the link?