[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I would worry if he had no guilt for what he did that caused so much trouble for everyone... Especially both Nida and Saiparn what both went through.
He doesn't know what to do because no matter he will hurt people. His mother wanted only Nida and never liked Saiparn. Everyone else but the father wanted Poodit to take responsibility of Saiparn even if Nida gets hurt. He loved Nida but he was willing to take responsibility and care after Saiparn even if there was no feelings there. He already make the choice to choose Saiparn and wont hurt her anymore because shes the mother of his child but Nida showed up and causing the scene for Saiparn to believe that Poodit will always love Nida and would never love her.
He couldn't do anything for Nida, but he could look after Saiparn... but because his feelings for Nida hasn't really gone away made it difficult for him when he cause Nida all the pain too. That she's going through and he's seeing how she became a completely different person whom isn't sweet and calm anymore.

Even though we're all hating Princess Nida, everything began because of the father. How he loved both daughters unequally, loving one more than the other, but he had his reason and he realised his mistake.

alissaax

The drama is airing earlier tonight, at 19:15 7:15pm thai local time.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Nice, hope they will upload it fast on youtube as well.
I really want to see what will happen, still angry that we could has watch this eps last week. lol
I know I am greedy.

Have to go seek some info in igs. lol

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
that is why I want a new man for Saiparn :)
Poodit could go after his princess Nida. They deserve each other, one is decisive and the other is spoiled princess.
Yes, u r right. Saipan should deserve a real gentleman who loves her from the bottom of his heart. And a man like Phoodit should feel regret his entirely life. ;p
But it would be interesting to see how the writer create a love relationship between Phoodit n Saiparn. Is his love enough for our poor Saiparn!!!

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
Anyway, anyone knows where I can watch this Lakorn live? I don't want to wait till it is uploaded on YouTube. ;(

Thanks,

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, u r right. Saipan should deserve a real gentleman who loves her from the bottom of his heart. And a man like Phoodit should feel regret his entirely life. ;p
But it would be interesting to see how the writer create a love relationship between Phoodit n Saiparn. Is his love enough for our poor Saiparn!!!
I don´t think there will be enough love scene between Poodit and Saiparn. All I can see that he just feel guilty toward Saiparn not love. He still loves his princess so much.
Whenever Saiparn want to leave he stopped her and said she shouldn´t being stubborn. He is the one who should stop go back and forth.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Lol everyone is up early awaiting for it to air; here in California it's 5:07am. But unfortunate my I'm up early cuz of work have to wait til I get out to watch it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was able to catch about 10 minute of the beginning, it was sad, I cry lolll & then I have to take my brother to work b/c his tier flat . Rat, I only catch a little of the ending but somehow I feel like they shorten it by 10 min ??? It suppose to end at 9:35 at my time but it end at 9:25?

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
I was able to catch about 10 minute of the beginning, it was sad, I cry lolll & then I have to take my brother to work b/c his tier flat . Rat, I only catch a little of the ending but somehow I feel like they shorten it by 10 min ??? It suppose to end at 9:35 at my time but it end at 9:25?
I don't understand much Thai. MAYBE not at all. I hate it when Saiparn and Phoodit interacted with each other compassionately (maybe passionately too) and Nyda was there to cut them off. Phew.....!!!!! When wil the screen director stisfy the audience!!!

alissaax

@sarN apparently it started earlier today... that what I saw on ig.

Poodit goes see Nida often because she asks him, but he was trying to spend time with Saiparn that never happens. When he does come see Saiparn, they have a moment because Narin punched him and ofcourse he deserved it, Saiparn is pregnant and he's seeing Nida again...but Princess Nida comes in and went nuts again. Sirikanya tried to tell Narin about Nida's plans, he didn't believe her that his beloved sister would do those things, he's beginning to believe but doesn't remember the things Sirikanya told him.
The father is recovering but Nida doesn't want him to destroy her plan to kill Saiparn and her baby, so she can have Poodit back.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was able to record the beginnings & end at the scene where the mom was bashing Saiparn about how the child will feel to have a mother like her , a troublesome woman causing problems, hating her , does she think the child wouldn't born with the same fate as her and then Saiparn got all emotional, she doesn't care if the mom hate her but her child doesn't know anything :sad6:

alissaax

I was able to record the beginnings & end at the scene where the mom was bashing Saiparn about how the child will feel to have a mother like her , a troublesome woman causing problems, hating her , does she think the child wouldn't born with the same fate as her and then Saiparn got all emotional, she doesn't care if the mom hate her but her child doesn't know anything :sad6:
I cried during that scene. But Poodit's mother is slowly opening up about Saiparn...I think. She had a talk with Poodit about both sisters.... And Saiparn is all alone and only has the assistant for support. No one else there to help and support her while pregnant and becoming a mother.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh, the mom went to tell Poodit that ? That's good lolll , actually the mom should be the one to go & tell Saiparn about the pregnancy advice , poor girl about to give birth & we haven't seen any doctor check up yet LOL!!!Where Napa the family doctor LOL!

alissaax

@sarN hahaahah I doubt she'll do that.. she said she won't support him with both sister because they're both scary like each other, she won't bother him but she was like Saiparn, pregnant but she had people around her supporting her but Saiparn doesn't.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Has Nida more power than Narin in the house? Why everybody must listen to her order?
Poor Saiparn, she is always alone. At least Narin comes to see her sometimes.

alissaax

No usually it would be the eldest brother that would have more power in the household or the sons after the father. Everyone is afraid to go against Princess Nida's wishes and orders, cause they're afraid of her condition or what might happen. Whenever she gets upset and angry, she goes nuts...
She told Narin she's doing everything because she wants the house to be how it was before, so she'll remove and get rid of unnecessary things and everyone in the house will be happy again.