[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

val

sarNie Adult
Noooo....this is not enough...need more, y can't they air 2 episodes per day? i watched for saiparn's part only, don't really care much for nida

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I know. Just watched ep 11 and it wasn't enough I needed ep 12 too! Why did they had to air a sport broadcast yesterday!!! It's getting so good and I like the pace of it. I'm glad it's on a Mon-Fri time slot because I wouldn't be able to wait that long for it to air.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh! There more esp!!!! Yup. I only interested in Saiparn too LOL don't really care about Nida , she have it way better than her sister.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
from yesterday episode it show that Nida is a selfish person when Napat said he will leave she started crying and told him not leave and stayed by her side. She will get married soon how could he stay by her side, it should her husband not him. He has his own life, too. I really dislike her, she never admit her wrong doing. Everytime Saiparn scold her she just run to her dad or somebody else and act so weak. The scene where she dropped Saiparn scar into water and Napat came she did nothing other than crying, Napat said he will help her then she run into the house and hide next to closet.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nida doesn't care about others when it comes to her loss. It shows her true color when she's put in a tough situation. Com'on, she's wasn't in a deep relationship with Poodit to go crazy over this. One disappointment shouldn't shouldn't make you crazy. The one that should be going crazy is Siparn, she witnessed her mom's death at a young age, got hates from her dad, and r by Poodit. People who grew up in a tough environment/situations really does make a Peron stronger. Like they said, "What doesn't break you, will make you stronger".

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nida is shower w/love & adore by everyone & she get thing hand down to her effortlessly b/c she the apple of everyone eye. Since the beginning , Nida seen more scar of Saiparn than being a caring sister, she doesn't express pitty toward Saiparn. It was all fear of being bullied, just like the scene she let Napa took the blame while she ran & hide. No matter what happens, Nida will be protected by everyone, especially the Dad.

Saiparn haven't took anything from Nida yet until Poodit came along. Ppl who are bullied will eventually snap , of course she went crazy , b/c Saiparn stole her man , in her eye Saiparn is a bully , those other time wasn't anything serious for Nida to be angry about but now all those build up fear & selfish intervention make her unreasonable & oblivion to Saiparn 's misfortune , she continues to cling to Poodit & refuse to lose him even though what had transpired should had destroy any hope of a normal relationship but instead she is selfish , her own need & happiness come first .

cecilia

Staff member
I don't think Saiparn took anything from Nida. Sure, she may have interfere their relationship but it is merely to create misunderstanding and get on her nerve but not to really take take him away from her. Pudit made the mistake and left Nida for Saiparn so all in all it's not Saiparn who took him away; like we've seen so far Saiparn hated him for the mistake and want to get away from it all.

Anyway, I couldn't wait so I went and watched a few BTS clips to make up for the way. This clip has a few spoiler scenes:

We get to see the singer of the lakorn; forgto her name but she was in The Voice Thailand season 2:

I'm glad they change the n'ek to Benz ... she's more fitting of Saiparn then the previous casted actress:
Can't believe it! She's only 16!

One last spoiler:

Saiparn will be pregnant

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Of couse she took . Saiparn & Poodit slept together, even though it was in his drunken stage but to Nida , Poodit is her , how could anyone continue on w/ a relationship after knowing & witness that scene , so, theoretical, Saiparn/Poodit had stolen her stage of mind .

cecilia

Staff member
I stand firm ... he ruined Nida's stage of mind, not Saiparn. If it's a willing then yes she stole it but since it was done by force Pudit ruined it for her. Saiparn stole no man in my eyes --- she interfered with intention of upsetting her but never steal. Pudit is a man of his own ... coming to Saiparn was a choice made by him, responsibility wise. Saiparn doesn't even want him after what happened so this shown that she has no intention of stealing him either --- but interfering to get even with Nida. It is up to Nida and Pudit to not waiver through these interferences/tests. Pudit failed himself, Nida, and Saiparn so if anyone to blame I blame it on Pudit for not being able to control his mind. All these could have been avoided.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL .ok, we agreed 50%. He didn't took her stage of mind , Saiparn did that , I understand it not her fault BUT in Nida's view , everything come down to Saiparn not Poodi b/c Nida still wanted Poodit after all that happens.

cecilia

Staff member
Nida needs to wake up from her little world to see reality; she didn't love Pudit enough to be this vengeful of Saiparn. She just upset that someone took her toy away lol

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah. Saiparn doesn't want him LOL she no body mistress/wife but if Saiparn want to be revengeful she could demand alot from him , do more damage w/ her unfortunate circumstances & make Nida surfer like her mother but the difference bwt Nida/Saiparn , is that Saiparn show sign of distress/remose toward Nida . Saiparn had endure heartache, injustice, lose, ect. , she can relate the rage Nida is feeling. The actress that play Saiparn is very good at her expression, so much emotion are being display.

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
Is Mark and Benz going to be Ch.3 actor and actress? Or are they only in this lakorn only? I really want them under ch.3 and hope that they going to have another lakorn together.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is this the first lakorn debut under ch3S? It's a pretty good lakorn for their first lakorn.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Out of the 6 newbies , only Benz stood out for me though loll . The guys seen so nerdy , well, maybe the dr. guy seen ok

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Benz's acting is good especially that she's 16! :eek::eek::eek: She's as old as me and she looks so mature. Mark looks stiff at times, and I think Nida is a good actress when she's cray cray. Mor Napat and Narin has been in lakorns. Napat was in PCKNMCPW etc. and I remember Narin in Neung Nai Suang, but I feel like his acting never improved, or it's just me.

val

sarNie Adult
After watching ep 11, I'm starting to not like poohdit's mom, even though I don't understand Thai much, wat I grasp is that the mom was looking down on saiparn and put the blames on her (someone correct me if I'm wrong). At least poohdit still have a conscious (I think)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Poodit's mom is so annoying. She just wants her son to marry a wealthy woman which is Nida and it just sucks that Nida likes Poodit and vise versa. While Poodit feels bad for what he did to Saiparn and wants to take responsibility, his mother is all like "you're lucky your marriage with Nida is still a go". She doesn't even care that Saiparn was r by her son. :facepalm::mad::BangHead:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh Poodit's mom doesn't like Saiparn, when she heard the other side agreed to go on w/ the wedding she felt blessed & thank all that was holy that Poodit got away w/ no problem LOL . She think Saiparn is nothing but a trouble maker for the family , gosh, the mom is almost as bad as the Dad . She doesn't even know the whole back story of Saiparn's life .