[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
I was annoyed with nida and her mother from the very beginning. Don't like weak female characters, and they were weak over and over even when they disagreed with the fathers treatmant of saiparn. They would look with sad eyes or cry, and it just irked me :confused:. I'm like do something!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I was annoyed with nida and her mother from the very beginning. Don't like weak female characters, and they were weak over and over even when they disagreed with the fathers treatmant of saiparn. They would look with sad eyes or cry, and it just irked me :confused:. I'm like do something!
50 years ago, the time period the drama is set. woman were afraid of doing things against any male especially their husband or father

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wanted use the song to make a mv but I'm subbing the drama and it's taking a lot of time, so I just made this with the song.
Oh so that's your IG? Cool! It's okay if you don't have time. The short clips are great. I also like your captions for those pictures. Thanks again!!:aaaaa:

alissaax

Oh so that's your IG? Cool! It's okay if you don't have time. The short clips are great. I also like your captions for those pictures. Thanks again!!:aaaaa:
Yes, I made a new acc cause my other one is set to private and my friends probably don't enjoy me spamming thai drama on their feed. Those captions are translations from scenes in the drama but that last one is the lyrics for the song.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes, I made a new acc cause my other one is set to private and my friends probably don't enjoy me spamming thai drama on their feed. Those captions are translations from scenes in the drama but that last one is the lyrics for the song.
most of my friends think I'm weird already , i could spam all days they wouldn't be surprise LOL I only spam IG with lakorn I like , so far only this lakorn have the most spam , I don't even post much about Norah & I adore BOW :icon12:

alissaax

most of my friends think I'm weird already , i could spam all days they wouldn't be surprise LOL I only spam IG with lakorn I like , so far only this lakorn have the most spam , I don't even post much about Norah & I adore BOW :icon12:
Facebook is worst, hypocrites that complain about what others post or do but later do the same things, so I avoid posting stuff only share thai music and ost once and a while.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thank god I don't have FB LOL. Actually , before , I don't have any social media accounts, my online friend suggested I do & he created IG for me & told me to post pictures haha

alissaax

Thank god I don't have FB LOL. Actually , before , I don't have any social media accounts, my online friend suggested I do & he created IG for me & told me to post pictures haha
People can just ignore what others post and move on. Seriously. Theres unfollow and following options now and so I just set option to see less of content from certain people and have other contents come up on my feed first.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
People can just ignore what others post and move on. Seriously. Theres unfollow and following options now and so I just set option to see less of content from certain people and have other contents come up on my feed first.
Agree. I have FB account, but I've made it clear to all of my friends and family (less than 50 people) that I'm a Thai lakorn freak and that everything on there is about my bias and lakorn world. I even mention that it's okay to unfriend me if it's too much because I don't like to share my everyday life onto social media. I have a phone, they can always contact me. I never go anywhere without my phone. (I freak out when my phone battery is low, LOL)

sarN

sarNie Granny
there are ppl who have more crazy post than us , my baby brother block me when ever I found out his new IG account LOL I'm probably the most annoying big sis ever , I block all my tattoo artist IG , well , except one , b/c he pay rent on time ^^^ block my dad too b/c he annoying LOL

alissaax

I unfriend and unfollow a few people I don't like. And realised there were a few that unfriend me too. Hahaha I don't usually post on fb often anymore and on ig I just like photos of Mayu and Mali mostly

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Off the topic, which app do you recommend for editing mp4 videos? I want to make a video for this lalorm too but I don't have a editing app. Lol

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Monday seems to far and long away. Everyone will get to watch the final episode live while I have to wait til I get off work and mommy duties then I will be able to watch it. Well at least I can read everyone's quotes and IGs til I can watch it. That's what I first do anyways stalk everyone uploads and then go watch.

alissaax

Gosh, I'm subbing ep 4 part 2 up to the scene with Saiparn and Poodit about 4 minutes in. I can't take it. I had to stop. And let myself cry a little. I'm going to really miss them when the drama ends. My emotions are totally every where right now.:crybaby2::crybaby2: