[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

cecilia

Staff member
I know right. No matter how bad the situation is rape is rape.

Anyway, too little scenes of Saiparn/Poodit.
I don't like Sirikanya as well lol

Anyway, Mark reminds me of Mark Prin. The way they talk to the way they sometimes carry their facial express lol -- He's so young! He's only 17 lol --

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, nobody is treating this as a 'r' incident , the dad think Saiparn scheme the whole thing to steal Poodit away , everyone else are servant , not much to say about thier masters drama. We just know from Poodit confession that he deeply regret what happen , everyone assume he was drunk & have no intention to let it happen loll so, what really happen that night was bwt Poodit & Saiparn .

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm not sure the first drama that aired on 3 SD channel 28 ended at 25 episodes. So there would be at less 25 for Naree Rissaya.

Hahahahahaaa! No Mark is actually 23 in real life.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm not sure the first drama that aired on 3 SD channel 28 ended at 25 episodes. So there would be at less 25 for Naree Rissaya.

Hahahahahaaa! No Mark is actually 23 in real life.
Really?! I thought I heard he said he's 17 in that concert clip ... I guess I won't feel as bad liking him now but still he's too young lol

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Not really excited for Saiparn pregnancy here. Always give me the feeling they are together for the baby and not love.

Watched live for Epi14, I need my FF button bad..too many annoying character. Was hoping for some interaction between Poodit n Saiparn and they give 1 at the last minute:rolleyes: I Wan moreeee.

cecilia

Staff member
Not really excited for Saiparn pregnancy here. Always give me the feeling they are together for the baby and not love.

Watched live for Epi14, I need my FF button bad..too many annoying character. Was hoping for some interaction between Poodit n Saiparn and they give 1 at the last minute:rolleyes: I Wan moreeee.
Pity turns into love ... he is showing some 'feeling' at the moment before he found out she's pregnant so at least we know they're not together together for the baby but for him too lol

cecilia

Staff member
Hahahahaaaa... He was joking, and Ohm said he's 18, whanwhan said she's 20
I'm fooled -- he was so playful in that clip .. hope he improve his acting as he goes ... right now, he's still a bit stiff but for Poodit awkward situation/sake I'll forgive him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Poodit 's love is wavering b/c he & Nida talk about trusting one another & don't hide thing from eatch other & the next thing Poodit did was hide the fact he receive lettle from Napat about Saiparn HAHAHA

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank u for putting naughty thought in my head . It's like a fuel for my life to go on HAHAAHA

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Poodit 's love is wavering b/c he & Nida talk about trusting one another & don't hide thing from eatch other & the next thing Poodit did was hide the fact he receive lettle from Napat about Saiparn HAHAHA
Because he knows the girl is going crazy. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well, nobody is treating this as a 'r' incident , the dad think Saiparn scheme the whole thing to steal Poodit away , everyone else are servant , not much to say about thier masters drama. We just know from Poodit confession that he deeply regret what happen , everyone assume he was drunk & have no intention to let it happen loll so, what really happen that night was bwt Poodit & Saiparn .
We know he's not drunk off of 3 glasses of wine. lol

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Pudit liked Nida, but not in loved. Where Napat is in love and he grew up with Nida. He has a deeper feeling towards Nida and willing to accept her flaws. Any man seeing Nida like that would run the other way. Lol
I agree that Poodit liked Needa. I only said falling out of love because it sounded better than falling out of like. It's such a shame that Napat probably won't fall for Saiparn because he's loyal to Needa. What a great man he is. Gosh, it's been awhile since I've been hooked on a lakorn. This one is super good. I'm sad that it's not prime time, that way it could be longer.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I think Ohm Mark and Pim could use some acting lessons and improve. I see Benz Ball and Lina becoming more popular having more work in dramas soon because they've done pretty good in here

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree that Poodit liked Needa. I only said falling out of love because it sounded better than falling out of like. It's such a shame that Napat probably won't fall for Saiparn because he's loyal to Needa. What a great man he is. Gosh, it's been awhile since I've been hooked on a lakorn. This one is super good. I'm sad that it's not prime time, that way it could be longer.
I'm glad it's not prime time. Ch3 prime time are fill with remakes and koo-jin. I get so bored with them.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I'm glad it's not prime time. Ch3 prime time are fill with remakes and koo-jin. I get so bored with them.
That's true too. I wished it was longer than 4 parts. The prime time lakorns that Ch3 uploads are 9 parts and about an hour or more but for this one it's only 4 parts and I think it's around 40 minutes or so. I agree, it's nice to see some koo-jins pair up again but sometimes it's too excessive.