[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I want to make a video too, but that's a lot of video downloading. I back out just thinking about it. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch for Saiparn .Poodit is stiff really but thru Saiparn 's acting we see some spark LOL

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I do not know when saiparn luv poodit vice versa. But today saiparn touch his face and the mom soften to her cus of the baby. And the pain she has to endure. I feel sorry for her. Everyone neglect her. I don't even want to mention Nida she's in every episode most screen time. I'm having white hair cus of it

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well we have to deal with more Princess Nida because she wants her revenge on Saiparn. "Saiparn was born to destroy her life, and steal everything from her"

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Can we all just form a group to gang up on Nida and smacI the living hell out of her?! I feel so bad for Saiparn because all she can do is live alone because of her child. Damn Poodit, are you that worth fighting for?

No worries guys! I'm trying my hardest to make a mv! I just don't have the time.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
So, i dont know much about the mentally ill, but freakin nida seem to be fully aware of all her actions to me. And actually, she is rather meticulous about her plotting. Doesnt sound like someone who is legitimately koo koo, in my opnion...just sounds more like someone who is reeeeally emotionally unstable and has just now started to show her true colors.
Itz almost as if she just has the "crazy" card lying around just so people will "understand" and "sympathize" with her...and allow her a$$ to pretty much get away with everything.

But i can see y people feel hopeful about her "recovery". I mean, they've aways known the gentle nida. They never expected her to be anything even remotely close to this. these are people who not only love her but adore her to the max. so they are naturally gonna be blinded by a lot of ridiculous things.

While on the other hand, u have the brave and strong saiparn who has always been able to endure anything. The tough one. So, they probably assume saiparn will be able to take any blow, including complete isolation and random strays of verbal, mental, emotional and even physical abuse by whoever wants to come by and attack her.

But guess what?! Saiparn's only human too, mother smuckers!!! and pregnant at that!! Show her some damn love!! Shez been through enough in her life!! I swear, if that effing nida tries anything to hurt our darling saiparn or her unborn child, i will jump into the damn screen and choke her "psycho" b*tch a$$. the only thing holding me back from already doing that is purely the fact that sirikanya's a$$ is being kept in check right now. That makes up for it a liiiiiittle bit. Lol!!

alissaax

Drama changed airing time, it's airing earlier. 19:15 or 7:15pm thai local time, Monday - Friday.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like Saiparn will be giving birth in this EP..
Agree that they have too much screen time of Nida, even when Saiparn was Rai, she doesnt get that much screen time.
Well well, i hope they will make up for us in those last eps that are left with mucho of Saiparn and Poodith.

Did you Guy heard Nida referred Poodith as hers husband.. How do you feel about that Napat, told you to stay with Saiparn. Now you know how Saiparn felt.

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
Maybe the writer intentionally ignored Saiparn in the storyline to provoke more sympathy towards her. Nida...too much of a psycho episode. I cant imagine someone who is this crazy in love. First love during that period might have been this serious. Sigh....

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
This is todays ep. sorry, I can't find spoiler buttom
ปณิดามาที่บริษัทภูดิศอีกครั้ง แสร้งทำเป็นชวนผกากรองและภูดิศไปทานข้าวด้วยกัน ก่อนจะแอบขอตัวเข้าห้องน้ำ แล้วมุ่งตรงไปห้องสายป่าน แกล้งทำสำออยให้ทุกคนเข้าใจผิดว่าโดนสายป่านทำร้าย
ทางด้านแม้นเทพแม้ทุกคนจะพยายามทำกายภาพให้ แต่ก็เหมือนอาการไม่ดีขึ้น แม้นเทพมีอาการชัก ปณิดามองตกใจแต่อาบพยายามส่งสายตาให้ปณิดานิ่งไว้ สายป่านได้ยินข่าวพ่อก็รีบมาเยี่ยม แต่กลับโดนปณิดาทุบตี สายป่านปวดท้องเหมือนจะคลอด ปณิดารั้งภูดิศไว้ไม่ให้ไป สายป่านมองเจ็บปวด

So maybe you will get to see your baby in tomorrow ep, Sarn.

Vanneath

sarNie Egg
This is todays ep. sorry, I can't find spoiler buttom
ปณิดามาที่บริษัทภูดิศอีกครั้ง แสร้งทำเป็นชวนผกากรองและภูดิศไปทานข้าวด้วยกัน ก่อนจะแอบขอตัวเข้าห้องน้ำ แล้วมุ่งตรงไปห้องสายป่าน แกล้งทำสำออยให้ทุกคนเข้าใจผิดว่าโดนสายป่านทำร้าย
ทางด้านแม้นเทพแม้ทุกคนจะพยายามทำกายภาพให้ แต่ก็เหมือนอาการไม่ดีขึ้น แม้นเทพมีอาการชัก ปณิดามองตกใจแต่อาบพยายามส่งสายตาให้ปณิดานิ่งไว้ สายป่านได้ยินข่าวพ่อก็รีบมาเยี่ยม แต่กลับโดนปณิดาทุบตี สายป่านปวดท้องเหมือนจะคลอด ปณิดารั้งภูดิศไว้ไม่ให้ไป สายป่านมองเจ็บปวด

So maybe you will get to see your baby in tomorrow ep, Sarn.
Sorry i dont understand Thai. Kindly tell me. Thanks.

alissaax

Ohh, the mom went to tell Poodit that ? That's good lolll , actually the mom should be the one to go & tell Saiparn about the pregnancy advice , poor girl about to give birth & we haven't seen any doctor check up yet LOL!!!Where Napa the family doctor LOL!
Omfg she prepared i think vitamins for Saiparn!!! :clap:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry i dont understand Thai. Kindly tell me. Thanks.
Nida come again to Poodith's Company and pretended to ask Poodith and his mother to treat dinner at her house and then she asked to go wc but in fact she go to see Saiparn at hers room and then she pretended Saiparn hurt her.

Manthep is getting worser even though everyone tried to take care of him and he get seizures which make Nida to scared but Nai'Ab eyed at her to stay still. Saiparn come to visit hers father when she get the news and was beat up by Nida which make her hurt hers belly like she was about to give birth. Nida won't let Poodith help Saiparn and Saiparn looked painfull at Poodith.
[

sarN

sarNie Granny
I watch thur the CH3 app, can someone tell me why it didn't stream ? I waited & waited LOL I'm so sleepy right now & work in an hr . It better not act up tomorrow when I wake up at 7 again loll never wake up that early for a lakorn before .