[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
My fave scene today was when he was waiting for her, and take her to go see her father but she was being stubborn. And when he was pushing her in the wheelchair, and whenever she kept saying only my baby to him when he says our baby. And when he promised to protect her and their family, you have to be stronger... then kissed her forehead!!! :icon12::love:
He didn't even want to leave Saiparn but Narin beg and asked him to follow Nida.

OOhh ! Yes . The kissing scene . Idk . Poodit make lots of promise though HAHAHA. I just love how she smile when he said all those words . She crave love . She want to be love & care for .

val

sarNie Adult
is poohdit's mom bringing saiparn's things to their house? So I don't really hate poodit much in today episode for running after nida for it seems like he doesn't want to leave saiparn but because narin beg him to go after nida which he sort of hesitate

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, did Poodit's mom went to get Saiparn things to take to her house? What did she say to Keyson?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
sorry if I'm being annoying but...does the dad hate saipat cause he thinks she's not his kid? And why did Poodit rape Saipat if he loves Nida? Why do guys think they have that power over women? tsk tsk tsk dug his own grave *roll my eyes

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sorry if I'm being annoying but...does the dad hate saipat cause he thinks she's not his kid? And why did Poodit rape Saipat if he loves Nida? Why do guys think they have that power over women? tsk tsk tsk dug his own grave *roll my eyes
Yes, the dad thinks that Saiparn's mom cheated on him and thinks Saiparn is not his daughter. Saiparn kept putting thoughts in Poodit's head about Nida and Napat are more than just friends. Saiparn went to his room in the engagement night during the time he was drunk.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you know, I actually don't hate Nida. I mean, she may have become crazy but it's not just over a guy, it was years of tolerating and taking the abuse and being scared of Saipat yet still able to be nice to Saipat. Though it was rape and Saipat never meant for that to happen, who knew right? They all thought Saipat would go that far to hurt Nida. And when you hurt someone by attacking love/the heart like that, of course they gonna go crazy, like, you take everything from me and fight me over everything but you had to go that far and sleep with the man I'm about to marry, and sleep with him on our engagement night? Of course Poodit is to blame also but like really, who would blame the people the love right? It's always the other woman's fault, that's the reality of how human beings think.

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
you know, I actually don't hate Nida. I mean, she may have become crazy but it's not just over a guy, it was years of tolerating and taking the abuse and being scared of Saipat yet still able to be nice to Saipat. Though it was rape and Saipat never meant for that to happen, who knew right? They all thought Saipat would go that far to hurt Nida. And when you hurt someone by attacking love/the heart like that, of course they gonna go crazy, like, you take everything from me and fight me over everything but you had to go that far and sleep with the man I'm about to marry, and sleep with him on our engagement night? Of course Poodit is to blame also but like really, who would blame the people the love right? It's always the other woman's fault, that's the reality of how human beings think.
No honey, you've got to watch all of it. Saiparn might have been mean, but Nida is on a whole another level. The girl is downright cruel. Stepping on a pregnant woman's stomach, wanting your dad to stay sick after you made him paralized, manipulating whole family to get what you want and not caring who it hurts. As far as Nida is concerned I'm done with her. And if she screams just ONE more time! :BangHead: When her scenes start, I take my ear buds out cause I can't take it anymore:facepalm:

sarN

sarNie Granny
it's true that Saiparn bully Nida but Saiparn get punish for it every time while Nida is protected & pamper . And when Saiparn fight/talk against the injustice that her dad done , she get verbally , physically abuse & privileges taken away from her . The one thing Saiparn have to remind her of her mother was the room she stay in but because she make Nida cry , the dad force her to exchange room , that was cruel & in the whole house there not ONE picture of Saiparn as a family , nor does she eat w/ the family . Saiparn got beating b/c she make a heart handkerchiefs but when she said Nida get to have man (Poodit) come see her & goes out w/ him , it's ok? It angry the dad . Where the fairness ? The ring her mother made for her was given to Nida as a birthday gift & when Saiparn try to get it back , the dad attack her & said it's not her anymore .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Siaparn plans to hurt everyone emotionally, but never intended on harming them physically. She just wanted them to feel what she went through, but her plan backfire on her. Where Nida stop caring/think about everyone, but herself. Her true colors came out after the incident.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha but she was sexy . her outfit was cute too . it look modern & didn't she said she will do her own hair when the Aunt offer ? Saiparn can be a hair dresser LOL

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup, her dress looks like a bridesmaids dress from this era. She did say she'll fix her own hair. She was definitely pretty and sexy in the scene.