[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

sarN

sarNie Granny
gosh, I'm soooo sleepy, only got 3hrs of sleep loll. I open one eye & close the other one , I didn't catch much of the beginning, connection off & on , lots of scene where they investigate about the poison & Nida lay the blame on Buakao but I doubt anyone believe it lollll. The baby scene was cute though & she was milk bottle lolll

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Not enough scenes of Poodit and Saiparn!!! Their scenes were too short!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
gosh, I'm soooo sleepy, only got 3hrs of sleep loll. I open one eye & close the other one , I didn't catch much of the beginning, connection off & on , lots of scene where they investigate about the poison & Nida lay the blame on Buakao but I doubt anyone believe it lollll. The baby scene was cute though & she was milk bottle lolll
Cuz her milk are too small. Lol.

alissaax

When she told him to stop reading the book Napat gave her and go work! And he got mad. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

I'm going to go crazy til Monday night!!! I want more Saiparn and Poodit!!!! :nut::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::fighting3::fighting3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think next week is baby kidnapping and then off to the country side. Lol. Doesn't look like they'll give us much of Saiparn and Poodit scenes.

Can someone kindly translate all of Poodit/Saiparn scenes? What did Saiparn said to Poodit's mom?

val

sarNie Adult
I'm going to go crazy til Monday night!!! I want more Saiparn and Poodit!!!! :nut::BangHead::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::fighting3::fighting3:
I agree, I want more, poodit, saiparn and baby....man it's going to be a long wait. It was cute how saiparn won't let poodit near their baby

Anyway, I love the secretary, when she told nida she not her servant and will fight back and it's about time narin raise his voice at nida, though it's only for a second

Samuth

sarNie Egg
Can someone please translate poodih n saiparn scenes can't understand even a single word of thai but still crazy abt this show:)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree, I want more, poodit, saiparn and baby....man it's going to be a long wait. It was cute how saiparn won't let poodit near their baby

Anyway, I love the secretary, when she told nida she not her servant and will fight back and it's about time narin raise his voice at nida, though it's only for a second
Love that scene of the secretary telling Nida off! Nida doesn't look crazy when someone tell her straight. Lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm over here trying to watch the lakorn and start picking out things randomly. The scene where Saiparn falls asleep feeding the baby. The bottle she is using probably wasn't invented until about 100 years after the event ROFL.

alissaax

Hahahha I should just sub the whole drama with my translations but mostly Saiparn and Poodit scenes!!!! I'm doing the translation right now on my phone but I keep closing my apps so it might take awhile.....:BangHead::BangHead: