[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This might be off-topic but does this Mark remains you guys of Mark Prin. I'm starting to watch this (yes I'm watching it raw. What have my life gone to? lol) and I can't stop thinking that he remains me of Mark Prin. To the stiff acting and if you close your eyes and just listen to his voice, his voice sounds like Mark Prin's voice too lol. But Mark Prin is a little bit more attractive though.

But anyways, Benz is amazing and at her age too. Can't wait to see more of her in the future.
HAHAHAAAH! LOL They have a drama together that starts airing on the 16th, Buang Athithan. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah , same name , similar look & both stiff HAHAHA . Poodit look soo much like me stalker though :eek: . The way he deliver his line does annoy me at time but i forgive him b/c Saiparn need something to create chemistry with :risas3:

younglove03

sarNie Egg
can someone please translate the scenes between poodit and saipan. I want to know what they are talking about. thank you :) :)

Last edited:

alissaax

HAHAHA Sorry, I'll try do it later if I can...I just check ch3 yt and there isn't the new epi yet. I need to sleep cause I have class at 9am it's already almost 4am :BangHead:
I was busy translating and subbing. So I'm frustrated right now.

younglove03

sarNie Egg
HAHAHA Sorry, I'll try do it later if I can...I just check ch3 yt and there isn't the new epi yet. I need to sleep cause I have class at 9am it's already almost 4am :BangHead:
I was busy translating and subbing. So I'm frustrated right now.
thank you, I really appreciate it. Sorry, I'm not thai so I don't understand u just watch it raw. thank you so much tho. get some sleep now :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Why ch3 no upload yet ? I didn't see all the scene b/c I had a bad connection. Oh' well, I guess back to work til tonight LOL , I'll catch ya Ladies later

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yeah , same name , similar look & both stiff HAHAHA . Poodit look soo much like me stalker though :eek: . The way he deliver his line does annoy me at time but i forgive him b/c Saiparn need something to create chemistry with :risas3:
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so lol. Chemistry-wise, he does have some with Benz, or is it more of her doing than his? I'm not so sure.

@okaylove Really? I didn't know the two Marks' are together in that lakorn. It's the one with Patricia, right? The one with Mark Prin in that horrible wig lol?

LoveLizzy

sarNie Egg
Tv 3 on YouTube has the videos as private:BangHead: I've been waiting all day & I finally get a break at work and this happens! I hope its not restricted for international fans. Thanks @okaylove for the link

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I was so impatient that TV3 didn't have it uploaded so I had to watch it online, which was okay, but couldn't fast forward Sirikanya's parts because it'd ruin the video.

alissaax

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so lol. Chemistry-wise, he does have some with Benz, or is it more of her doing than his? I'm not so sure.

@okaylove Really? I didn't know the two Marks' are together in that lakorn. It's the one with Patricia, right? The one with Mark Prin in that horrible wig lol?
Yep that one... The worst news about it is they started filming that drama like two years ago.... Ithink. So the acting for certain people wont be that great that great...... In some parts.

Everyone's welcome!!! Hope everyone enjoyed ep 30! It's probably not uploaded yet because it's the last tragedy before the ending I think.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I think it's so cute when Saiparn hits Poodit on the shoulders, lolol. He just laughs about it. It was also nice to see them worrying about one another. :D

Wow, Nida is pretty crazy. Made me pretty anxious with the others as well. Poor baby. :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Aww... So tomorrow they will split to the countryside? Wonder if Saiparn will take the baby with her.

cecilia

Staff member
Okay ... I have to admit that my heart got a little soft today with Poodit so I 'kind of' forgave him because he admitted his fault to Nida that he plays a part in this whole mess. Also, the way he 'sort' of console Saiparn and constantly says he will do anything to get their baby back kind of mend my angry heart lol I still look forward to seeing Saiparn leaves him ... too bad that it has to take this step for him in order to 'really' understand that he care for her -- or maybe, love her ...?

Anyway, Nida --- she's one crazy sister!!!! It's scary when she's all big eye while holding a knife as she balances the baby on the other hand all mess up like that. Good thing, lakorn depicts this so that the public, hopefully, wont' repeat such act -- that's one crazy move and woman. Love shouldn't make you this blind --- if it's to this point then just walk away ... walk away from all of it, please.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's so heart breaking that Saiparn kept blaming herself for everything, it's like her problems never end b/c it never had , since the day she was born until now , she is one torture soul!

My eye was bawling when the mom scorn her, how can this happen , how did she watch the baby (accusing her of being careless b/c the mom already think Saiparn is bad luck, bring misfortune to whom ever house she stay at ect ) & then Saiparn apologies, she accept whatever scorn but please help her , find her baby awww sad. I go cry in my little office corner lol