[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Okay just checked ig I don't think it's airing tonight!!!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Why do they to this to us!!!? Apparently there's only 2 episode left! It isn't airing tonight and probably not thursday too

Last edited:

alissaax

Funny how , they willing to squeeze ken/champoo lakorn in but not 'Naree Rissaya' lol
Lol Wiwa Wawoon usually airs the 1hr before Naree Rissaya. I'm so upset and even more frustrated right now, I was looking forward for 5 more episodes this week but we're getting 3 or 4 depending if its air on thurs or not :sad6::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::cursing2:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I sensed IT would be like this.huh
Wait, so are they going to wrapp up everything in 2 eps? Omg, that mean they gonna cuts scenes out?!
Why do they do this to us, cant we get any proper lakorn anymore? This will suck a big time IF they gonna cuts out just to fit the date of the other lakorn airing.
I hope they will give us the whole lakorn even IF its mean we have to wait till next week for this lakorn to end. My heart aches now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm telling ya' there a conspiracy out there for melodramas lakorn , they refuse to let the character be happy until the last 5 min of the show --- we are meant to sit there w/ a tissue box & a pillow to bang out our frustrations NOT to hide our blushes behind them . I don't even think there romance in the lakorn lolll it was just our imagination!

alissaax

I didn't even realised the scenes between Saiparn and freaking Poodit were so long in ep 30. I've done translating only 3/4 of the first part of four. Just going to bed now, I should sleep so I feel better!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Awe suck. It's not airing today?? You're so right @sarN, it's all our imagination. A good revenge lakorn never really gives us lot of sweet scenes. Lol.
Why is Poodit still wearing his engagement ring though?
Who care about Wiva Woonva... Ch3 always trying to shove Ken/Chormpoo in our face. Ugh.
We want to see more scenes with the baby, Poodit and Saiparn!!!

Last edited:

val

sarNie Adult
Darn...I was soooo looking forward to watching today's episode.
Is Wiva woonva just old lakorn that ch3 rerun or is it a new lakorn? Wasn't much of ken and chompoo's fan

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Oh My Lakorns!~ I wanted to watch Naree Rissaya today too! I can live missing one day, but two days is just too much for me. :mad:
Actually it's not WiWahWaWoon's fault. It's actually due to all the unorganized dates Ch3 have and also with the sports airing on and off. We can't just blame it, since it's also just a rerun lakorn.:yawn: About Ch3 showing so much Ken and Chompoo to us... I'm for sure they aren't shoving them in our face everyday, but for sure we all know that The Cupid Series is coming out soon, so they usually show those reruns of the main actors and actresses old lakorns, to get the excitement up for some people~ I guess. By the way, is Ch3 changing their logos because I've been seeing a wierd 33 Logo lately on their drama trailers?:confused12:

sarN

sarNie Granny
not airing tomorrow too!! well, i go to court tomorrow so i proablly going miss it LOL . Suck , i was looking forward for 5 eps . If Saiparn goes to the countryside w/ Napa , of course she going take the baby ! Can't leave home w/o the baby!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know! WHY!!! it been awhile since i gone this crazy over a lakorn :crybaby2::crybaby2:. I think since DOME/JAINE :risas3: Dome bad acting was so entertaining :p

alissaax

Since it's almost ending...and we aren't getting our daily episodes now so I'll give a bit of spoiler for the rest of the drama
Aap brings Manthep in his wheelchair, and Manthep crys and watch his daughters fighting and trying to kill each other, he want to stop then but can't. Aep want him to repay what happened in the past, he pushes Manthep's wheelchair into the pond. After that night the image of her own father cause Nida to close off herself to the world, her surroundings and everyone becoming dazed silent and emotionless in a wheelchair because of the lost of her father drowning. Everyone wants her to recover and helps to look after Nida in hopes that she'll soon recover and they'll get back their sweet and adorable little sister back. Porkeaw looks after Nida closely, Narin finally accepts and realised that this girl is perfect and suitable for him and His aunt approved. Saiparn asked Poodit to return to Nida, even if shes hurt. Poodit got upset and he must do it then willing to do it if it meant Nida gets better and if it matter he's also hurting. One day, Nida was sitting in her wheelchair, and the wind blew her scarf into the water. Saiparn tries to reach for it, and Nida whom was still emotionless and dazed, she gets up and pushes Saiparn into the water. Immediately, she watched the image of Saiparn slowly drowing down deeper but remembers and has flashbacks of her father drowning. She panicked and started yelling for Saiparn then jumps into the water. Poodit and Napat came and both quickly jumped into help both sister. When Nida wakes up, she began calling out for only Saiparn, and then the sisters finally make up and forgive each other. They finally understand each other. Nida asked Poodit to look after and take care of Saiparn and their baby. She also asks for a chance from Napat. And after all their bad experiences passsed ... they now realised and know that a soul/person who has bad thoughts/intention to others, they will never be happy and only hurt because of their actions and feelings emotions.