[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
omg, super mad!! They cut out a lot of scene in the last episode. Why and its have to be the scene between saiparn and Poohdit confessing their love for each other.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Not fair at all and they leave out a lot of other scene too like how Nida realize that their father is death and saiparn and napat scene in the rain. Waht is wrong with them cutting out so many scene. Especially Saiparn and Poohdit confessing their love. Someone go write a complaint to P'Kai if anyone know how to write in thai.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
omg, super mad!! They cut out a lot of scene in the last episode. Why and its have to be the scene between saiparn and Poohdit confessing their love for each other.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Not fair at all and they leave out a lot of other scene too like how Nida realize that their father is death and saiparn and napat scene in the rain. Waht is wrong with them cutting out so many scene. Especially Saiparn and Poohdit confessing their love. Someone go write a complaint to P'Kai if anyone know how to write in thai.
HAHAHA I read the comments on P'Kai's ig and there was people commenting about it but they understand
So saddd

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it's so sad, Saiparn never got the fair treatment. Her sweet love confession got cutout. Ch3 does that a lot. I remember watching Jum luy ruk starting Aff/Sum, they had cut out the rscene and from middle to end, there was very little screen time of the two leads.

Last edited:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I really doesn't understand why they rush to finish it. I thought it was pretty porpular in thailand too.
Many thai fans in ig were sad too that they cuts out scenes of Saiparn and Poodith and I understand them. I mean come on, this two are leads and they don't even have that much screen time together and they cuts the little scenes that they have out.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like that they cut Poodit and Saiparn scenes. Nida got the finish she wanted but not Saiparn. Boo. I wanted more Poodit and Saiparn time. Directors wanted Nida to steal the show like she stole everything from Saiparn :( I would be happy if the two leads got to do another lakorn where it isn't so rushed with a better slap/kiss. Idk why I like slap/kiss from newbies or new pairings. I get tired of the same pairs (unless it is Num/Kob or Pat/Ning slap n'kiss lol)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I think Nida was the nang'ek all along. We just grew to like Saiparn so much that we don't see it that way. The Ending gets an F. I mean Saiparn and Poodit had literally no interaction other than with baby that can bring them to fall in love lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Saiparn didn't get even get to date , the one time she about to go dinner w/ Poodit , that was ruin LOLLL AND freakin Poodit wore his wedding ring up to the last episode :eek: . Saiparn was right . All they had was a child together :(. So many thing i want to see . I wanted Poodit to propose :(

alissaax

The whole point of the pairing was to make then all prak nangs. All Nang neks and prak eks, but the script and scenes was shared between each character and pairing wasn't done equally. Biased towards Nida/Lena, and her pairing with Poodit and Napat. There was scenes even cut off when they were all young, background behind of Porkeaw and Narin's love/crush. Even if Nida/Napat, Nida/Poodit and Saiparn/Poodit were all really the pairing they wanted to focus on, there should have been more scenes with Saiparn and Poodit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
at the end it was all about princess Nida LOL everyone run to her but it just so happen the viewer fall in love w/ Saiparn . Even when she was N'rai we still love her , Nida 's character was annoying even when she turn bad it was awful , it seen unnatural , don't know how to describe it ! Poodit was like a tree but we forgive him b/c Saiparn was able to create chemistry with anything :risas3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Clearly, Benz(Saiparn) stole the show!!!! We fell in love with her and everyone else was just a support so we are mad that she didn't get a good amount of screen time from middle to end. Benz was the last person to join the cast, but she sure shine! I have a feeling they're trying to promote Lena a lot more than the rest. Benz was hardly on ch3 IG posts.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup they promote Lena more !! The lakorn film already when they replace the girl that play Saiparn w/ Benz though , which was the best thing that happen HAHAHA

alissaax

I'm glad Benz was chosen to join the cast. She made the audience love her and support her through out the whole drama. Her acting will really take her so far if she continues to nail all different roles. I don't think she's signed with Ch3.

I watched a bit of Buang Athithan and Mark didn't even look so stiff like he does in Naree Rissaya. But I miss Poodit.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if we will have the same reaction if they didn't replace the old actress with Benz...
Idk if I can watch Mark in another lakorn w/out Benz. He will have to w/ a really good actress in order for me to ship him with.

alissaax

Go check out the drama Catherine was in and check her acting.. I only saw a bit here and there cause my mum watched it

alissaax

Benz is the best thing that happened to the production... I don't think it would have been so successful like it is right now. The audience all enjoyed it and liked every pairing that happened.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
OK, I would have to go find a dubbed one with Catherine. Naree rissaya is one of the few I watched raw.