[3SD] Naree Rissaya (Who & Who) Benz Nutthida / Mark Khanatsanun

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Benz is the best thing that happened to the production... I don't think it would have been so successful like it is right now. The audience all enjoyed it and liked every pairing that happened.
How do you know if it's successful or now when there's no ratings?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I read that the rating is the really high for ch3 sd channel 28
Really? That's good. How high is the ratings?? Ch3 hasn't been getting high ratings lately... I think their highest is 7. Even with their popular actors or "hit lakorns" they get a 4 or 5.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I wanted the camera to zoom in the scene where Saiparn kissed Poodit on the forehead....im still sad .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's what I saw. Idk but in the caption say it's really high. This might be only the rating for Bangkok and not the whole country
Maybe they considered that to be high because it's a new channel and newbies? 1.299 is not high compare to ch7 evening lakorns.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I can't even upload my screen shot cause file too large. But yes its probably did pretty well in rating for a new digital channel under ch3 and not comparing with what other channels have

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I use this website to download subtitles : http://en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/

After you paste in the link and it shows you the video, on the option that lets you select the quality, click it and choose subtitles. And then it'll download subtitles. But however, you also need to video too. And also vlc player since it works best with it. I don't know about a mac since I only have a pc.

LOL this option is great because if you want to edit a video, you'll have all the clips and don't need to crop eng sub out, so you won't need to download 2 sets of copy, one with sub and the other without. And if you want to watch subs, just put it with the downloaded subs.

Tell me if it doesn't work, and I'll help to my best ability. :)
It worked perfectly. Thank you!!

Will there be a full version though? Instead of parts?

Falada

sarNie Adult
It worked perfectly. Thank you!!

Will there be a full version though? Instead of parts?
You're welcome. :)
Sadly no because smaller parts are easier to translate. I just got it off of channel 3 on YT and saving it into a full part will be a lot of work and takes a lot of time. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love how Saiparn held the baby . She so careful! When Poodit held the baby it seen so awkward.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I love how Saiparn held the baby . She so careful! When Poodit held the baby it seen so awkward.
He said in an interview he took care of his baby niece before and taught his baby's mummy how to hold her. :risas3: