4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope yaya is there too. If she isn't that is a big mistake for her not being there since every other couples are on the list.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

nEW SONG by the guys :) ..
i think the solo order goes
-nadech
-mark
-boy
-ken
-mario
all the other guys i believe are right.. but i can't believe thats nadech's voice!! doesn't sound like him!
and the second person singing sounds like the sam noom nuer tong ost. which mark sang most of it so...
^^ can't wait.. one more month till the concert
what do you guys think?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

there is no Nadech's voice, due to the copy right he has with True Move, he could not sing in the song

The only reason why the vid was posted by Nadechword.com

cuz the PR team asked them to promote it lol

it got nothing to do with Nadech

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
^

there is no Nadech's voice, due to the copy right he has with True Move, he could not sing in the song

The only reason why the vid was posted by Nadechword.com

cuz the PR team asked them to promote it lol

it got nothing to do with Nadech
ohhh opps hahaha thanks kiz NO WONDER!!!!
didnt sound like him!! but the others are right yea? but how come there was a vid of him pratising in the bts of the song? .. ^^

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

well people are guessing that he got his own solo, let's just hope for that

and yeah the song is sung by mark, boy, mario and kane, I am not sure who sings first , not sure about the order

they sounded all the same when I first listened to it :mellow:

Promotions: Nadech. 168 hours. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-buY6LDzs&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2c4e3ecFAAAAAAAALAA

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy to hear the new about Yaya will be the guest at this concert with Nadech. Can't wait to see them.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the video. I'm so happy that i got the order right haahah excluding Mario because i don't even know how he sound like when he sing or talk. I only seen his pics and read his gossip but never heard his voice before but for the others I'm happy i got it all right. Boy,Mark,then Ken.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks for the clip. Boy and Mark have a very good voice.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to theIQzero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s2nyl-LVgM&feature=plcp&context=C35d72d7UDOEgsToPDskIUByBNx03qYGOxSgWzkWqg

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjTDtii3N0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Mak is so hot in this MV. Pay attention the part he watch Lakorn with Noona and it comes to the kissing scene >.< dies
I was like i need to share this haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They switched the concert day again?
I actually don't know too. I remember I read someone wrote something down that the date have been change to March. Then after that I haven't seen or read anything about the delay ever since that.
So,I was just wondering.Maybe that person make a mistake. IDK. I'm clueless. I was J/W,that's all. :no:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
what the? lol they changed the date again?

lmao selling tickets isn't good, well actually in FEB there are some Korean idol groups concerts so maybe Thai people choose Kpop over this super star concert

if they change and change again, it may as well get cancelled