4+1 Channel 3's Superstar

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Ouhhhh they having a concert!!! I really wish i could go to see them~~ So sad. Why Thailand have to be so far away from America T^T

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg whats up with the eyeliner lol not cute at all! but yea, they are promoting these boys like crazy huh

thanks

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Damnmdamnmdannnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmm
MAK IS SOO EFFIN' HOT !:)

*DROOLLS

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL, I love them all but the smudged black eyeliner and bling bling has gotta go! The lighting is somewhat of a bothersome too. Definitely not the best photoshoot. I'll say Mario looks best here. And Whoa! Nadech looks so tan here compared to the other guys. That's what happens when you're filming with Yaya all the time ^_^

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
eyeliner on guys is the thing that I hate the most =.= don't know what u gals think but I am so sick of this kind of makeup, it's not even hot or sexy

Mario looks cute .... so weird that he isn't manly to me =.= (mainly cuz of his baby face)
the Ken guy looks kinda weird, Boy looks ok. Mark is still the same. Nadech could look more awesome WITHOUT eyeliner and that hairstyle

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
eyeliner on guys is the thing that I hate the most =.= don't know what u gals think but I am so sick of this kind of makeup, it's not even hot or sexy

Mario looks cute .... so weird that he isn't manly to me =.= (mainly cuz of his baby face)
the Ken guy looks kinda weird, Boy looks ok. Mark is still the same. Nadech could look more awesome WITHOUT eyeliner and that hairstyle
i agree too me i don like guys with eyeliners it makes me thinking of them being
'gay' like some of the Korean guys are doing atm moment i like Mario out of all and
that Kane dude he looks kind of weird and freaky he resembles lots to a vampire :crazy:

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling

yeah guys with eyeliner is a no no.. i wished that they didnt do this kinda look for the photo-shot but sadly they did.. but still, i already know what they look like without it and i think that Mario, Mark, and Nadech is hott!! lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The poster for the concert :)

cr: NY pantip
omg i don like the balck eyeliners on P'Boy but his still dayum mak and Kane eye line
makes him look like a freaky vampire and the other 3 guys they look much better and
good cos didn't create too much

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lmao the eyeliners on the Ken guy makes him like he hasn't slept for YEARS

anyways looking forward to to concert <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lmao the eyeliners on the Ken guy makes him like he hasn't slept for YEARS

anyways looking forward to to concert <3
yeah its like the feature of a vampire they stay all awake not looking old and alive
forever this Ken dude he looks so strange he shouldn't belong in Thai Industry sorry
no offense to those that like him nothing interesting about him