4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think it would be a good and challenging role for both Nadech and Yaya. Pra'ek is really mean, like REALLY mean. N'ek is head over heels for pra'ek.

Sorry for being off-topic. Back to this series. Man, I am getting goosebumps for WPM. Some scary shiet. I hope I can get through it. LOL.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
if its 2011... possible airing my 3rd quarter of 2011??? i mean there's always line up dramas for each quarter.
not always gonna happen this way, really it's up to ch3 if they want a particular lakorn to air soon, they tell the producer to rush film and cut off the other lakorns in line too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it would be a good and challenging role for both Nadech and Yaya. Pra'ek is really mean, like really mean. N'ek is head over heels for pra'ek.

Sorry for being off-topic. Back to this series. Man, I am getting goosebumps for WPM. Some scary shiet. I hope I can get through it. LOL.
will certainly be a challenging role for Nadech. wanna see him play a mean pra'ek too. but sometimes a mean pra'eks is hot and make the viewers drools haha and feel pity/so sorry for nang'ek too. so the viewers will be like hate/love pra'ek at the same time.haha. and feel so bad for nang'ek. yeah can't wait for WMT. i like Boy and especially wanna see Fai/Jeed again miss them so much.

nikki1786

LizQuen
not always gonna happen this way, really it's up to ch3 if they want a particular lakorn to air soon, they tell the producer to rush film and cut off the other lakorns in line too.
that means the other lakorns that should air in certain date might shelve because of change of plans. mmmm... the network should see how many fans out there want to see these two on-screen again.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Credit CityloveU

Omg, when Mark Prin wink ;) and smile :) , he was so cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
that means the other lakorns that should air in certain date might shelve because of change of plans. mmmm... the network should see how many fans out there want to see these two on-screen again.
yep, so i think Nadech/Yaya lakorn should air soon, cause ch3 know they are a hot pair. when their lakorn done film, it should air quick, like the next time slot and can cut other lakorns in line too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow so ch3 pulled barry and yaya out of their other lakorn so they can be able to have another lakorn together for next year. they know want the fans want! lol i hope the one with p'da is a new script and not a remake. it should be a more serious role.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Credit CityloveU

Omg, when Mark Prin wink ;) and smile :) , he was so cute.
mark is bad at keeping things too him self huh.. iunno but i think he and mint c got something going on. in all his interviews about her.. hes always hinting something...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mark is bad at keeping things too him self huh.. iunno but i think he and mint c got something going on. in all his interviews about her.. hes always hinting something...
Hahah its okays moey...i hope they both have something going on :p
Mak is too cuteeeeeeeee

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I think Mark Prin is having a crush. I'm not sure how he is, but seem like he can be a player. He sound undecide about the ladies. He kept saying there are chance of him dating, but to give it time.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Hahah its okays moey...i hope they both have something going on :p
Mak is too cuteeeeeeeee
I wish that too!!
I think Mark Prin is having a crush. I'm not sure how he is, but seem like he can be a player. He sound undecide about the ladies. He kept saying there are chance of him dating, but to give it time.
Thats wat i thought too but when he talks about mint c.. iunno i have this sense.. its like hes hinting something.. and he did say they are VERY close.. which is good.. lols..

nikki1786

LizQuen
yep, so i think Nadech/Yaya lakorn should air soon, cause ch3 know they are a hot pair. when their lakorn done film, it should air quick, like the next time slot and can cut other lakorns in line too.
now im over hype... LOL i dont really care with other lakorns, but as long as i get to see my fave love pairs... i'll stay hype over and over.

like i said before, i love Mark and because of the first lakorn... after DJA, Barry stole that love. maybe if Mark team up with Taew... i think im going to love him again. LOL i really want to see Mark and Taew pair up... but as for Nadech team up with Yaya, im super satisfied.

i still have to see what they have in store for pairing Mark and Yaya...

wow so ch3 pulled barry and yaya out of their other lakorn so they can be able to have another lakorn together for next year. they know want the fans want! lol i hope the one with p'da is a new script and not a remake. it should be a more serious role.
i smell confidence with the network... since they're reaching out with the fans. the network is also confident with Yaya and Nadech paring up in a future lakorn. XD not so future... hopefully they could air it early next year. LOL

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Please Mak please don't become a CASANOVA!
If he he turns out like one'
thats a big turn off! :no: :whatever:

cecilia

Staff member
^but don't we all love casanova p'ek? look at chakrit and many other senior actors lol

Thanks to everyone for the new update on FAI RUK JEED! I so can't wait to see another original lakorn of them ..
Let's hope they'll do the slap/kiss one ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^but don't we all love casanova p'ek? look at chakrit and many other senior actors lol

Thanks to everyone for the new update on FAI RUK JEED! I so can't wait to see another original lakorn of them ..
Let's hope they'll do the slap/kiss one ^^
Lol true but i don't like Chakrit; i shall say PONG ahaha

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Barry and Yaya going to pair again soon next year, 2011? if it's true, i hope for slap/kiss lakorn for both of them

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Barry and Yaya going to pair again soon next year, 2011? if it's true, i hope for slap/kiss lakorn for both of them
yeah, they will pair up for next year. we may even see them in two lakorns together in 2011,if the other one is confirm soon and done in 2011. yep seem to be like that, the network is pleasing Nadech/Yaya fans. yeah rooting their lakorn with P'Da is a new script/slap/kiss type will be fun.

annea

sarNie Adult
the fans at pantip should post suggestion about putting Nadech/Yaya in Satro sanaeha/ kiss/slap lakorn!! heheehe dang i only I can read and write in thai! your so lucky TeeDee eheehhe thank you sooooo much for keeping us updated!!