4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
EWWWWWW Big mouth POR...Hes not cute at all and his voice scared me...sorry fans..
LOl, I like POR when he co-star with Namfon Patcharin, Ploy, or Taew since they're a few of my fav. actresses that has paired up alongside with him. I think his voice is alright better than a few other guys. But my mom doesn't like him, I always re-watch JAO SAO BAN RAI and she would often tell me that POR should be the villain/RAI instead of praek because he always got that scary murderer face on! Which I agree too although I can watch him as praek too. Hehe. :dance2:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
LOl, I like POR when he co-star with Namfon Patcharin, Ploy, or Taew since they're a few of my fav. actresses that has paired up alongside with him. I think his voice is alright better than a few other guys. But my mom doesn't like him, I always re-watch JAO SAO BAN RAI and she would often tell me that POR should be the villain/RAI instead of praek because he always got that scary murderer face on! Which I agree too although I can watch him as praek too. Hehe. :dance2:
I love your mom for that...I cant stand him...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
If I were in high school, I'd do the same thing - LOL! ;)

bliss, I can't see the pix. The bandwidth has exceeded. Can u give the link instead ?

Very disappointed wih Din+Cher-Aim last part too :no:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love your mom for that...I cant stand him...
LOl ^_^

I still remember when POR first came into the industry, OMG he was in every other upcoming lakorn!

It drove me nuts! I get tired of seeing him too much but I can manage to a few lakorns of him ONLY when he co-star with my fav. actresses :p

* SORRY SO OFF TOPIC *

Hehe. Need to get back to 4HJHKK!

But sadly, my stupid PHOTOBUCKET is bandwith once again.

I overflooded with TOO MANY photos of MTEAM/4HJHKK^^ Hehe.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Yesterday, when I was posting the FIT event pictures here, I was tempted to include most of the same old pictures that you have included in this slide show. LOL. Especially these two.

Still loving my MTEAM.​
Luv, luv. luv the pix too ...

Btw, I'm looking for the pic from the same event - the one that Mark was staring at Mint. Anyone know which page it is ?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Luv, luv. luv the pix too ...

Btw, I'm looking for the pic from the same event - the one that Mark was staring at Mint. Anyone know which page it is ?
There's too many photos, I can't recall :no:

I'll try to backtrack and see if I find it, LOl!

But I love how MTEAM always has there signature pose when they pose together.

Like the heart sign & "shhh" pose :wub: I love them so much!! *SIGH*

I'm so desperate for moreeeeeeeeee..!! LOl.

neena

sarNie Adult
SERIOUSLY! The best lakorn to end the year with!!! WOW I LOVE 4 HUA JAI HAENG KHUN KHAO!!! I WILL BUY THE WHOLE SET AND REWATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! OMG!! CRYING HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS ENDING...I'M SO SAD!!!

I LOVE HOW JEED AND FAI'S STORY ENDED!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YADECH!!! EXCITED!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited to get the WHOLE SET too! Waitinggg :dance3:

I know this clip was posted in the way back previous pages.

But OMG, I just found out that they had daras auditioned for this series.

That's so different, I thought usually they just contact whoever they want in that role.

* SPICYFORUM *

KIMBERLY had auditioned for JEED's role! I never realized it although I watched this clip already. LOl, I had to re-watch this one more time to make sure it was her! Hehe.

I don't know what role YAYA was auditioning for since it was her and a different guy.

NAT was auditioning for LOM's role. I don't think he would've did it as well as BOY though since he always looks jolly and jokes around. In my opinion he just doesn't have that look that BOY does to establish LOM! :p

MINT NATWARA auditioned for KATI's role. She would've been a really STIFF KATI! :whistle:

Lastly, PAT auditioned for CHAAIM's role. Pat is a good actress, I think she would have done as as well as Mint too. But I honestly don't like Pat off-screen. She has bad behaviors with so many scandals since after her plastic surgery this past 1-2 years now >.< I used to think she was so cute but she changed so much, sadly she has dissapoint many of her fans because of fame!

I'm very glad they decided to chose MINT because her and Mark are perfect for each other :wub: As well, as the rest of the couples too! I can't picture anyone else in their roles. But I still wonder who else had auditioned for their roles! Hehe. It's very interesting!^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

That's so different, I thought usually they just contact whoever they want in that role.

* SPICYFORUM *

KIMBERLY had auditioned for JEED's role! I never realized it although I watched this clip already. LOl, I had to re-watch this one more time to make sure it was her! Hehe.

I don't know what role YAYA was auditioning for since it was her and a different guy.

NAT was auditioning for LOM's role. I don't think he would've did it as well as BOY though since he always looks jolly and jokes around. In my opinion he just doesn't have that look that BOY does to establish LOM! :p

MINT NATWARA auditioned for KATI's role. She would've been a really STIFF KATI! :whistle:

Lastly, PAT audtioned for CHAAIM's role. Pat is a good actress, I think she would have done as as well as Mint too. But I honestly don't how Pat is in the industry. She has a bad personality and behavior with so many scandals since after her plastic surgery >.< I'm very glad they decided to chose MINT because her and Mark are perfect for each other :wub: As well, as the rest of the couples too! I can't picture anyone else in their roles. But I still wonder who else had auditioned for their roles! Hehe. It's very interesting!^^
I totally agree with you about Pat...thank goodness she didn't get the role..she's a great actress but i don't think i would've watched it if she played as Cher-Em...

Goshh i am soo going to miss MTEAM MAK..hoping to see at least some MTEAM time in TD...

I found it cute both Mak and Mint apologized to each other..
they already sparked chemistry as i can see it lmfao!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I totally agree with you about Pat...thank goodness she didn't get the role..she's a great actress but i don't think i would've watched it if she played as Cher-Em...

Goshh i am soo going to miss MTEAM MAK..hoping to see at least some MTEAM time in TD...

I found it cute both Mak and Mint apologized to each other..
they already sparked chemistry as i can see it lmfao!!!
Regardless, I'm pretty sure I would've watched this if there leads were other daras since I love the concept for 4 series in ONE^^ Hehe. But after watching this, I honestly feel that I cannot picture any other daras as who they are already now. They are perfect already as chosen from the directors. I'm superduper glad Aum+Kim, Mark+Mint, Nadech+Yaya, Boy+Margie were chosen. :dance2:

I'm sure MTEAM will get a few shots of onscreen time together in TAWAN DEARD. But it will still be hard for me to except that they aren't pranang together, LOl. I read that Mint & Mark will be blood siblings but they don't know until later in the lakorn since somehow Mint became Yaya's step-sibling in the beginning. I'll see how it goes. I can't wait for it to air b/c I don't have anything to watch other than NGAO KAMMATHEP since this has ended! :tearybye:

I know, totally agreed! There chemistry is amazing and they're just so adorable together! Such YOUNG LOVE as I always refer to when I'm discussing about MTEAM/YADECH^^ I wonder if that scene of MTEAM auditioning was from the lakorn? I don't remember. But it's such an cute scene when they auditioned! I wanted that KISS scene to be added badly!! LOl. That's the MARK I want to see in future MTEAM lakorn. :flowers:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Regardless, I'm pretty sure I would've watched this if there leads were other daras since I love the concept for 4 series in ONE^^ Hehe. But after watching this, I honestly feel that I cannot picture any other daras as who they are already now. They are perfect already as chosen from the directors. I'm superduper glad Aum+Kim, Mark+Mint, Nadech+Yaya, Boy+Margie were chosen. :dance2:

I'm sure MTEAM will get a few shots of onscreen time together in TAWAN DEARD. But it will still be hard for me to except that they aren't pranang together, LOl. I read that Mint & Mark will be blood siblings but they don't know until later in the lakorn since somehow Mint became Yaya's step-sibling in the beginning. I'll see how it goes. I can't wait for it to air b/c I don't have anything to watch other than NGAO KAMMATHEP since this has ended! :tearybye:

I know, totally agreed! There chemistry is amazing and they're just so adorable together! Such YOUNG LOVE as I always refer to when I'm discussing about MTEAM/YADECH^^ I wonder if that scene of MTEAM auditioning was from the lakorn? I don't remember. But it's such an cute scene when they auditioned! I wanted that KISS scene to be added badly!! LOl. That's the MARK I want to see in future MTEAM lakorn. :flowers:
Yes, very true...i can't picture anyone else playing their parts...they match it perfectly
That kissed scene..i think it was them auditioning for Fai/Jeed? Maybe?

Really...well at least MTEAM is linked somehow :p ahahhahaha

As of now, I don't have any other lakorns to watch...i tried Song Pratana but i am not that interested yet...i am waiting for Feb..lol Lily Kularb :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
My favourite part in Episode 8.

:cry:

I'll probably miss the four of them more than I miss Prince+Nam / Fai+Jeed / Din+Cher-Aim / Lom+Kati.
AWWWWWWWWWW. Bromance. <3 the quads will live on in my heart! especially those 3 brothers.

:kiss3: FAI :heart: JEED FROM EP.8

CREDIT : TheGluaygluaY

[
MY FAVORITE COUPLE. THEY ARE SO ADORABLE. i know they'll have future lakorn together, but i am going to miss Fai and Jeed so much! love this clip! thanks for sharing, Fai stealing kisses from Jeed again!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haven't finished WPM yet, but you're all making me sad just reading about how sad YOU are. lol

* SPICYFORUM *

Lastly, PAT auditioned for CHAAIM's role. Pat is a good actress, I think she would have done as as well as Mint too. But I honestly don't like Pat off-screen. She has bad behaviors with so many scandals since after her plastic surgery this past 1-2 years now >.< I used to think she was so cute but she changed so much, sadly she has dissapoint many of her fans because of fame!
I'm very glad they decided to chose MINT because her and Mark are perfect for each other :wub: As well, as the rest of the couples too! I can't picture anyone else in their roles. But I still wonder who else had auditioned for their roles! Hehe. It's very interesting!^^
OH, that is so CUTE! same here though, i assumed they would just call whoever they wanted to play whatever role, but it makes sense to audition because certain characters only fit certain daras. like for example, AHEM, Mteam, Yadech, Margie, Boy, Kim, Aum were all PERFECT for 4HJ romances. :bravo:
i see YADECH at 1:12!!! i'm eternally grateful that Yadech was chosen to play Fai-Jeed <3
same with all other cast actually hahaha

Pat IS a good actress, i miss watching her, but honestly >< it just wouldn't be the same if Chaem wasn't MINT. don't make me imagine 4HJ without MTeam!

I can see Kim being feisty LIKE Jeed, but NOT Jeed...no. way.
Mint N. as in the one from Ngao Ruk Luang Jai? uh uh, no way.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, very true...i can't picture anyone else playing their parts...they match it perfectly
That kissed scene..i think it was them auditioning for Fai/Jeed? Maybe?
Probably. They didn't mention which scenes were from which series that they had auditioned in that clip, LOl. I'm like re-watching that audition clip over and over now. Haha, I spot Yaya & Mark auditioning together too, probably was for DJA or WPM since it was a slap scene. Hehe.

What I'm really curious about right now is.. What were the pranangs in this series first impression of each other?? LOl.

Haven't finished WPM yet, but you're all making me sad just reading about how sad YOU are. lol

I can see Kim being feisty LIKE Jeed, but NOT Jeed...no. way.
Mint N. as in the one from Ngao Ruk Luang Jai? uh uh, no way.
WE SHALL BE SAD TOGETHER! Hehe. :rain:

I'm sure KIM can pull off the feisty role too^^

& Yupp! It's that MINT N. from NRLJ! >.<