4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
4 HJHKK appears to be my go-to when i am procrastinating lol i just love it so much and will never tire of this series. like right now, i'm watching kisskeepintouch's yt playlist of the bts and news of 4HJ it's so great seeing the cast again.

also missing Kim, so i'm watching TH. Jao Chai and Nam!

JayDK

sarNie Egg
I'm just now watching this series for the first time -- I'm about halfway through Pathapee Leh Rak. I really enjoy the structure of this series; it's great having four stories revolve around the children of one family, so we get to see the same characters in both lead and supporting roles throughout the series. Especially in the case of the boys, it's fun getting introduced to them as supporting characters and then seeing how they change and develop as the leads of their own stories. All of Fai's hotheadedness develops into passion; and you know Din is really getting emotionally involved when he's reacting spontaneously and not just sitting back and scheming. Something else I really enjoy about the series is that once the couple get together, they continue to face obstacles but for the most part they're facing them together, and not engaged in endless rounds of misunderstandings. I also like that there hasn't been a secondary guy or girl providing major obstacles; in fact, I ended up loving silly Milk in Duangjai Akkanee because she was such a goof. Plus the scenery throughout the series has been just beautiful; it's a pleasure to see these love stories in such beautiful settings.

So far my favorite story is Duangjai Akkanee; Jeed and Fai really have chemistry, and I liked that Fai's family is so heavily involved in the story, especially his parents, who are wonderful actors and portray a very believable relationship of their own. That's another thing; it's so nice having a main family that's loving and caring, that you want to watch together. In fact, I wish there was more family interaction in each story; it's weird the way Nam just pops back into the later stories, and she seems to have the least development/presence of the four siblings. Also, although I'm only halfway through Din's story, it doesn't feel like they've spent enough time on the romance; I hope that changes. But overall, I'm really enjoying this series and looking forward to the final story with Lom, cause I love that actor and can't wait to see him in the spotlight!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm just now watching this series for the first time -- I'm about halfway through Pathapee Leh Rak. I really enjoy the structure of this series; it's great having four stories revolve around the children of one family, so we get to see the same characters in both lead and supporting roles throughout the series. Especially in the case of the boys, it's fun getting introduced to them as supporting characters and then seeing how they change and develop as the leads of their own stories. All of Fai's hotheadedness develops into passion; and you know Din is really getting emotionally involved when he's reacting spontaneously and not just sitting back and scheming. Something else I really enjoy about the series is that once the couple get together, they continue to face obstacles but for the most part they're facing them together, and not engaged in endless rounds of misunderstandings. I also like that there hasn't been a secondary guy or girl providing major obstacles; in fact, I ended up loving silly Milk in Duangjai Akkanee because she was such a goof. Plus the scenery throughout the series has been just beautiful; it's a pleasure to see these love stories in such beautiful settings.

So far my favorite story is Duangjai Akkanee; Jeed and Fai really have chemistry, and I liked that Fai's family is so heavily involved in the story, especially his parents, who are wonderful actors and portray a very believable relationship of their own. That's another thing; it's so nice having a main family that's loving and caring, that you want to watch together. In fact, I wish there was more family interaction in each story; it's weird the way Nam just pops back into the later stories, and she seems to have the least development/presence of the four siblings. Also, although I'm only halfway through Din's story, it doesn't feel like they've spent enough time on the romance; I hope that changes. But overall, I'm really enjoying this series and looking forward to the final story with Lom, cause I love that actor and can't wait to see him in the spotlight!
We are all glad you decided to join in...please enjoy it and hope you love the series as much as we all do...and duang jai akanee is a very loving one, and it is also my favorite one too...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nice post, Bliss!

@JayDK, I hope you continue to enjoy each arc of this series.

jjinxx

The fanart is so funny. They really captured each character's facial expression.
This series just fills my heart and i agree with JayDK that the setting of such a loving family, especially two parents who obviously set a loving example for their kids so that the quads are able to love their partners so much is a rare thing in lakorn.

jjinxx

Thanks bliss! Did 4 HJ win? Well they def win in my opinion. And it's so great seeing the cast there to talk about this wonderful lakorn again and bring back memories for us. I don't think any of them can forget such a phenomenal lakorn they all acted in together too.

Question: i know 'Thara' is from Nam's name and 'Himalai' is Himalaya but what does Thara Himalai actually mean? I know the meanings for the other three stories but can't figure out Nam's.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Aaargh!!! I'm soo stupid, stupid, stupid. After reading my comments I've been way too aggressive about people not liking mark and mint. At that time I was very protective and possessive. I feel so guilty now! Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Jjinxxy, IDK if I am right. Remember Nam wrote Fai a postcard at the end of TH? She said that the mountains need water? Water streams/falls from the mountain. I better go watch again. I don't know if I made sense.

jjinxx

Thanks Dal! I also recall the postcard but couldn't quite figure out. Anyway i love the ending of TH because of the funny intro to DJA lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i tried PLR again it's not bad, Mint is sassy/smart mouth LMAO...i dun like her trying to destory the resort/too many side character but the Subtle smile/grin of the pranang is ADORABLE

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am watching the series again. I am actually watching DJA at home & PLR at the gym. I have to say again that PLR is not so bad. My same complaint, if I had one before, would only be that Mark & Mint had more scenes together. If this arc had an extra episode it would have happened. I feel they had chemistry on-screen.

Anyways, living out 4HJHKK again is amazing...:)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, it's okay lovestar. it's normal for us as fans to be possessive or our favourite actors/actresses.

I've been always going back to rewatch DJA whenever I'm bored. Can't seem to get enough of Fai and Jeed. :)

jjinxx

lol what a goofy bunch! love love love it. I seriously don't think there will ever be a group cast I love as much as the 4HJHKK gang. they are awesome each and every one! and so much more of their lakorn to look forward to this year and next year!