4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

cecilia

Staff member
Ah! Krystal, I forgot to tell you girls that I no longer have cellphone. I don't use it often enough that I called it quite. As for request, I think since not many of us can write Thai.. Perhaps you can write and we'll help find peoplr to help sign. It'll be a great idea, no?

Dal, when i'm back from work today I will rush to read it na. As for the shoot, sorry I thought it came from praew b/c it looks like the one they did with the group of pair.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Lolz I'm not good enough to write a letter in thai.

I know where's teedee aka my tout!!!! P'tout can you type up a letter to them and request for a DVD Boxset and then all of us can sign it?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics and clip of Yaya and Nadech - seeing things like that will help the waiting in vain till Friday

the more I look at them they more crazy I have become - I want to see them so much after this lakorn. Is insane!

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, I am back here!! You have said all I'd like to say for Ep6, it's sooooooo great!!! OK, I dont want to speak too much, just show you all the new siggie of our Fai & Jeed. OMG, how long I have not been so addicted to a lakorn like this.....Hope you like it....And I have a feeling that I'll make more.....LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^That is absolutely lovely, Viviant. I love that part in the episode. Yes, please make more. I love seeing people share their secret talents with us. I would love to learn to make graphics like Cecilia and these siggies like you!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, I am back here!! You have said all I'd like to say for Ep6, it's sooooooo great!!! OK, I dont want to speak too much, just show you all the new siggie of our Fai & Jeed. OMG, how long I have not been so addicted to a lakorn like this.....Hope you like it....And I have a feeling that I'll make more.....LOL

I like it. ^^ please make more.
I've got more pix. credit to Nadech & Yaya fan thread in pantip. It's a news saying that Nadech seems to like Yaya and he accept that she's a dreamgirl of every man. But she's too young and always with her mom. He doesn't dare to hit on her yet.

The two with their moms in Mother's day. August 12.

Peple in pantip noticed that after the rumor of him compete with Alex to pursue Yaya, he seems to worry to take a photo and give the interview with her. There's even a clip he rans away from reporters after a the runway show with Yaya.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hey you know something.... can someone make an MV of them using the song "Kiss Me" by sixpence none the richer?

I think it'll suit them with the mountain and waterfall scene. Especially that fireworks and the scene of them hugging while staring at the star at Din's resort. *Awww* that made my heart flutter.

Or better yet. I clip from each of the 4lakorns. Damn. Motivation!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thank you, Rasa. Both of their mother's have very nice facial features. Their moms look pretty young. Cute! I hope they take the news with strides. I hope they don't feel too pressured. I am sure they get bambarded with personal questions on a daily basis. Nadech and Yaya's chemistry is undeniable, it would lead to questions of if they like one another in real life. I say Nadech should go for it. Lol... but I can see them just needing to maintain images. Their careers are fresh and new. Their both really young and in college. Get to know one another first as friends, no biggie. Rumors come with the business, right? I wish the best for both Nadech and Yaya. Only the very best.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
With all of Fai/Nadech and Jeed/Yaya hotness, I forgot to mention how much I love the main theme song. I really love the first two so far. I like Chin Chinawut and the rawness of his voice so I decided to finally not wait and check out his version of the theme song for "Patapee Leh Ruk." I have to be honest and say that version brought tears to my eyes and I started to cry. I guess it is the real, raw emotion that Chin portrays through the song. I cried for a long time last night. Anyways, I love the theme song a lot. I get to emotional sometimes, I know.

I just got a message from Teedee. She translated some scenes/dialogue of Fai and Jeed that were already available from Pantip. I am so excited. :dance1:

I will post it in just a bit. :coverlaf: :pervie:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
With all of Fai/Nadech and Jeed/Yaya hotness, I forgot to mention how much I love the main theme song. I really love the first two so far. I like Chin Chinawut and the rawness of his voice so I decided to finally not wait and check out his version of the theme song for "Patapee Leh Ruk." I have to be honest and say that version brought tears to my eyes and I started to cry. I guess it is the real, raw emotion that Chin portrays through the song. I cried for a long time last night. Anyways, I love the theme song a lot. I get to emotional sometimes, I know.

I just got a message from Teedee. She translated some scenes/dialogue of Fai and Jeed that were already available from Pantip. I am so excited. :dance1:

I will post it in just a bit. :coverlaf: :pervie:
wow i didnt think anyone would of could get emotional with Chin's voice... i know the song's good but Chin lol.... sorry... i just find him as a trip and his voice is alrighty.... i prefer Da's version better :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Yesterday episode was good, lovely and funny...the milk girl, shes too funny hahahahahahahahaha...cant wait for friday to comes around again...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^LOL...It was one of those times where you cry at a weird time, you know? :coverlaf: I was caught off guard by the sincerity in Chin's voice. I think he sang this song beautifully. Although, I am with you with Da's version. I love that version absolutely. I also cried listening to her version and Pop and Bowling. I love the lyrics. I like how there are different versions for each part of the series.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I didn't know much about the soundtrack to this series except there was gonna be a version by Da, Bowling & Pop, Chin, and Palm, but when I started hearing "Tur Kuer Duang Jai Korng Chun." while watching the lakorn I instantly knew it was Aof. Haven't heard Chin's version >.< not to much of a Chin fan sorry lol, but I love Aof's song and of course the main themes. Time to countdown til Friday =[

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^I don't know his real name. I am sorry. His character name is Preuk.

I am an Aof fan all the way. I am enchanted by his voice. I love it. DJA has three songs while the others have two each. On ths OST cd, there is also an instrumental version of Da's. I can't wait to get mine. I love the OST.

Credit to my lovely TEEDEE! once more. She is so sweet to translate for all of us addicted to Fai and Jeed. :coverlaf:

The original source is Thairath, ja. It was in Thai and translated to English by Teedee.

Upcoming week:

Fai and Jeed upcoming scenes( dialogue) the scene Fai sneak into Jeed's room and tell her to run away together

J:"i can't do that, if i leave my dad who will take care of him and the farm, you know what kind of person my brother is, i love you Fai you're the owner of my heart but my dad is my life, i don't want to be an ungrateful daughter" Fai pull Jeed to hug

F:"i understand then lets slowly think every problems has a solution" after Jeed argue with her dad said won't marry kraipope her dad got mad said if she don't marry she's an ungrateful daughter and don't call him dad anymore and left, she cried and Fai came out from hiding in the closet and hug her to comfort while she cry.

while they are alone in her room: J:"i won't be anyone(wife) except yours"

F:"i can't do this, i want our first night to be happy both sides,the longest happiness not only happy one time and painful forever, i want both our families to know and happy for us, not hide like this"

J:"but this is not our first time"

F:" but the first time we are conscious, have love,have feelings, want to spend our lives together,i don't want to do things unconscious like last time it's not love,get some sleep Jeed tomorrow morning everything will be fine,we still have time"

J:"what about you?"

F:"i will stay with you, will sleep and hug you right here,a lot of hours before morning close your eyes honey" After Fai help Jeed from getting rape by Kraipope, Fai took Jeed to his house after she awake, went to see him and see he was badly hurt

F:"why are you crying Jeed?"

J:"you're this badly hurt"

F:"even if i was hurt more it's ok,it's not a big deal"

J:"act all tough,did you eat yet?"

F:"if you feed me i'll eat"

J:"of course your hand is badly ruin how can you eat yourself" he ask her to come closer to feed him after done he hug and kiss her cheek

J:"thought you're hurt and don't wanna move and do anything"

F:"but i want to hug my wife,do you love me?"

J:"why do you always like me to say this word"

F:"because it makes me happy,have energy to stand up and fight,raise cows,milk cows,built houses,our house,me and you and our kid running back and forth...marry me Jeed" she was shock for some time and happy hug him tight Jeed was mad after know Fai still go see the nurse even though he was hurt

J:"how can our relationship be faithful when you still go see that sweet face nurse"

F:"i have nothing going on with her but i go see the patient she's taking care of,yes it's a woman,one day you will know who she's.

J:"you have a secret with me" F:"that woman is important to me and i love her but it's a different kind of love i have for you, the woman i love that i want to be my partner,the mother of my child and be with till i died is only you Jeed,i want you to trust me and confident that this man name Akanee will never absolutely break his promise to the woman that is his sweetheart, i won't ever let you go and will do everything for us to be together" he hug her tight and she hug back

so far that's the sweet dialogue of Fai and Jeed from Thairath, i did my best translate from Thai to English. it should be accurate to the lakorn. gosh it just make me badly want to see it more

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the spoiler Dal! Just reading it makes my heart break along with Fai and Jeed... can't Friday come any sooner!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Your welcome. Thanks to TEEDEE!!!

OMG...I love your siggy, Chakrit_Y!!! Made me smile.