4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
wow, mark parin and aum together in a lakorn, will be anticipating this lakorn. is there going to be girls for the boys too? i hope there is one for each of them.
Actually, there will and this is one of the big project that the producers and directors is making as the anniversary for Ch.3..it has four chapters/series of it..some of the people already had mention in the forum replies...anyways, why am I not surprised that Margie is in one of the lakorn that P'Aof is producing/directing..it seems like she's his favorite, and it's obvious becuz almost all his lakorns he made or is making, it's mostly her..sorry not a fan of hers..

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I really think we should murge the 4 lakorns to one thread. I'll send a message to this thread organizer but I don't know who the organizer is. Or maybe let it be like this, what do you guys think?

Anyway, I'll update the pic of this lakorn. They'r still filming. Mark Prin update his myspace that he's in the set of 3 lakorns, Thara Himalaya, Pattapee Lehruk and Wayupuk Montra throughout this week and they have no break. They haven't started Duangjai Akkanee coz Nadech and Yaya are still in the horse riding course.

Boy, Mark, Kim, Nadech 4 siblings. I stole the pic from Mark's fanclub thread in Pantip.com.
They got the pic from Khun Ja's twitter (she's the producer of Thara Himalaya)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I've just declared that I 'm being a considerate person but what I am doing now is like a spammer :ph34r:

pic

clip

The clip is not about Pattapee Lehruk but it's about Mark.
Mark Prin went to Lakorn Teacher veranation ceremony for the first time. It is annual ceremony that every lakorn stars must attend. Mark appear in the clip from 1:59 - 2:49.
They were supposed to sit still in the ceremony but Mark couldn't, he moved all the time.
Yaya Urassaya sat next to him too. She was calm in the beginning but after he kept moving, she was like laughing a bit. He's funny.

Edit: I've got pic of Mark & Yaya in this ceremony too. credit to Mark's fan thread in pantip.com

I've got a feeling ch3 new generation love to cling each other. Nadech follows Mark around (They share the same bedroom too coz they live in their manager's house) And I see Mint Chalida always be with Yaya too.

It made me more excited to watch 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I don't want to spam. I just can't edit my post, sorry.

credit: Aum Atichart thread in pantip. They took pics from Khun Ja Yossinee's twitter

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. aum doesnt look that good with that kind of facial hair.. sigh... lol.. and i thought he was gonna have a fresh look in here? hmm guess not... ehehe i love these 4 guys.. XD

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't like that kimberly chick at all, she looks like an old white lady. i'm passing on this lakon.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Bts

MC: Whenever they’re together, their meanness can be triple for these 3 siblings, Boy, Mark, Nadech in Thara Himalaya. With their mission; to block all guys who came flirting their beloved sister. It’s not the turn of the big muscled pra’ek, Aum Atichart yet. It’s the turn of Dr. Kong, Sorawit who were trapped in their campfire party. Dr. Kong was even molested… err no was proved if he’s gay. He’s with the huge guy who came teaching to swing the firestick so closely which can cause eerie feeling.

Dr.Kong: Imagine there’s sweat and a man behind you. Oh I can’t tell my feeling at all.
Boy: We take turn to bully him and sometime do it together.
Mark: Yeah. Variety. So much pain. Dr. Kong, so much pain
----

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Mark and Mint C.went to TV3 Sunjorn Concert at Rachburi on June 25. They went to sing at the concert but they are in different team. Mark went with Ngao Rak Luangjai team, he sang with Mint Natwara. Mint Chalida sang a song with First Akkapong, her co-star from Wanjai gub Nai Jomying. But in nearly the end of the concert, Mint C. was with Mark to promote their next lakorn, Pathapee Lehruk.

Mark must be tired. He shoot Thara Himalaya in KhaoYai (Norteast of BKK) for 3 days and flied to HuaHin (West of BKK)to shoot Pathapee Lehruk and then flied to Rachburi (West of BKK) for this concert and then to Konkaen for fashion show and then flied back to Huahin for ch3 celebration and Pathapee Lehruk.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the updates, Rasa! ^_^

I wish the threads for the 4 lakorns can be merged - I think it's less confusing that way since some news about the four lakorns can overlap one another.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing icebe, LOL..Mark is soo mean with his comment..
hey does anyone know where I can watch the concert??

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
^ yeah don't worry. I'll keep it up. I like promoting the lakorn.

clip

Nadech didn't prepare cloths and shoes for horse riding ^^
They haven't shoot this lakorn yet. I saw Yaya and Nadech update their my3space that they're filming Wayupuk montra. Nadech has Thara Himalaya too. People in pantip have read the novel and discuss about it. The stories should be put in order. Duangjai Akkanee should be the second story next to Thara Himalaya. Nadech will appear in Thara Himalay, Duangjai Akkanee and Wayupuk Montra. Yaya will be the main one in Duangjai Akkanee and will appear in Wayupuk Montra as Nadech's wife.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
If any one is confuse, I have merged all 4 topics together into one called 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao, because the news about overlap one another and all of the main characters will be in each one, one way or another. If anyone wants to comment about this, please write in this topic: CLICK HERE. Everyone's opinion is appreciated!

These are the 4 different stories, with their respected production company:
Pattapee Leh Ruk(Good Feeling)-Mark & Mint
Thara Himalaya (Maker Group)-Aum Atichart & Kim Kimberly
Duang Jai Akkanee(No Problem)-Barry & Yaya
Wayupuk Montra (Act Art)-Boy & Margie