4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Khao

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the clip!

Can anyone please translate what they were saying in the clip ?
Well, I'll just translate the part when Mark was being mean to the girls..

He was asking if they are still stuffing their top with the food??And said that he still hasn't seen the different, maybe they just have to stuff all the food in..

onahc

sarNie Elites
I like Mint Chalida and Yaya the best out of the newbies. Mint is a good actress, she played two very different roles in Dong Poodee and Wan jai and did fantastic.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I like Mint Chalida and Yaya the best out of the newbies. Mint is a good actress, she played two very different roles in Dong Poodee and Wan jai and did fantastic.
I agree! I think Mint Chalida is a good actress. For me, she is my favorite as of right now. I haven't seen Yaya acting yet so I will have to wait and see, but her character in her lakorn with Rome and this one with Barry are different so I can't wait to see her acting skills.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad the topics are merged. When the topics are seperated, I was like a spammer. I'm quite paranoid coz I always got warned for double post, one line post and spamming in soompi.com. You guys can warn me if I break the rule. I'm a newbie, really don't know much.

I've got recent pics of Pathapee Lehruk set from Mark's fan thread in pantip. They took it from Mint's twitter.

This one is from Mark's fansite.

From Mint's fan facebook

And this is behind the scene clip from Thara Himalaya set. It's no need to translate coz you can understand by watching it.

----

I like Mint Chalida too. I'm glad more people see her talent. I think she's really good at portraying her roles, she's cute too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Thanks for posting the pictures and the clip. I love the picture of Barry & Mark. Barry looks so funny.

I'm so glad the topics are merged. When the topics are seperated, I was like a spammer. I'm quite paranoid coz I always got warned for double post, one line post and spamming in soompi.com. You guys can warn me if I break the rule. I'm a newbie, really don't know much.
In my opinion: don't worry about being a spammer. If you double post, the moderators can always just delete the duplicate (not a big deal). As for one line post---everyone does it, it's fine. I think when it starts being just a one WORD post, then maybe lol. Plus, I think as long as you stick to the topic, then you should be fine. Another thing, if you have multiple posts in a row, the moderators can always merge them together. You will find that sarNworld is lenient, although spamming is bad, we're not that strict. I think it will have to be A LOT of spamming before getting warned or if a sarnie thinks you are spamming too much and brings this issue to the moderators or something. But like I said, don't worry that much and just enjoy this forum :) In addition there is also a topic made just for spamming: CLICK HERE! If you want to spam, you can feel free to spam there---and the great thing, it's in this section (Currently Broadcast & New Lakorn). I hope that makes you less paranoid. Oh yeah, WELCOME to sarNworld!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks for the pics. i can't for this.
Mark n Barry r so funning in that photo.
they're having so much fun.

i love spamming to lol, but as longs as it's still on topic then we're all good.

Welcome to Sarnworld Rasa :D

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Thanks RR for merging the threads. I personally feel it's better this way since the main characters are going to appear in each other's lakorns in this series too. ^_^

Thanks a lot for the updates, Rasa. Really appreciate your efforts ... love that pic of Mark and Mint!

And yes, welcome to SarNworld! Yup, don't worry much about being a spammer here. Like RR said, there's even a thread for spamming!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Well, I'll just translate the part when Mark was being mean to the girls..

He was asking if they are still stuffing their top with the food??And said that he still hasn't seen the different, maybe they just have to stuff all the food in..
LOL - that's so funny (and mean :p) of him. Thanks for the translation, SunRise!

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks everyone. :blush:

The new pic for the series, ch3 launch it last week.

Mark & Mint from Pattapee Lehruk set. credit to Mark's fan thread in pantip.com

----
Bts clip of Thara Himalaya.

I translate it too incase some users don't understand Thai.

Open the scene to melt girls with the 3 brothers in the big project lakorn, 4 huajai haeng khun kao. The scene is in lakorn, Thara Himalaya. P’ Num Krit shows the guys’ six-packs in their morning bathroom activities; all of the guys, Boy, Mak, Nadech. In here, the only girl, Kimberly could view them with her her own eyes which can make fans jealous. It’s good that Nong Kim has her real brother at home. That’s why she wasn’t so embarrassed much.

Kimberly: As it’s an opening scene, it’s a little special that we will see all 3 guys’ bodies. And they have good bodies too. It’s a normal thing because those 3 twins are always playing around together. They are always together even when showering. Please keep your eyes on this scene. It’s one special scene as we don’t usually see it.
----

People in pantip discuss about the novels which written by 4 different authors. They said Thara Himalaya and Duangjai Akkanee are full of love scenes. Aum is o.k. I think he's alright with this kind of scene. But I'm worried about Kimberly, she's a bit awkward. Maybe I'm wrong. I really want to see Nadech & Yaya love scene. They're very good looking. Their looks can make the scene more passionate.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
after seeing the poster, i would go for the orange and pink ones.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
From Khun Jah Yossinee's twitter. In Wig 3 open new lakorn event.

Mint, Mark, Kim, Boy, Margie

Thara Himalaya

Pattapee Lehruk

Kimberly with Nok Jariya and Aff Taksaorn in the same event.

Aum in Thara Himalaya

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
spam pic of pattapee lehruk's couple

I don't know why other couple in this series don't have couple pic like these two.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oooh thank you soo much for the teaser. I'm so excited to watch all four of them ^^ But I think I am looking forward to Mark/Mint's one the most. I really really like the cast :)